Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Wheres My Brother? ❯ NO!!! I MEAN YES!!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
BS: Okay evenetally i found out how to get it on here........*chewing on some random tooth pick*

Kurama: Good job.

BS: NOW!!! on to the story....maybe....


"Dang it!!!!!!!!!! I'm lost again!!!!!!!!!!" Yelled the young/hyper girl (A/N: YAY hyperness)Kylie Elizabeth Rini Inari Meami Oki Sakura Simmasuchi... Dang thats alot of middle names........ "Does anyone know where I am!? Dagonit!!! If you wouldn't have just disspaeared on us I wouldn't b e lost right now!!!!!!!!" she continuously out of anger. She continued to walk asking any random person for directions or if they had seen her older brother, Kurama...He disappeared druning a theiving....they found his partner, Kuonuea(sp?) dead....She didn't knwo what happened to him.........
so shes been serching for 3 days staright and has found nothng......Until today...."Ouch!!!*thud* Today is not my day...." she mumbled as she got up. "Sorry about that, I guess I need to pay more attention..." she apologized and and got up and held out a hand for the strange scaley green stranger(you thought it was going to be someone esle didn't you?). "I've been looking for my brother, Kurama....By any chance have you seen him?" she continued. "No..." It said in a dark voice. Suddenly with out warnng it attacked. (BS: bun bun bunnnn..... hon-ey buns......hey look a bug) "Ah!!!! Dang it!!!" She yelled as she broke out in a run only to run into someone else.
said and then remembered the dude "Oh sorry...I have to, being chased by some demon!!! Bye!!!" She yelled after the person only to be stopped again by person holding her wrist."Okay look dude, man, lady, whatever you, but I'm going for man, I'm running, I don't want to die and I freakin' haven't found my brother yet, and I have to take care of my brothers and sisters, so if you don't mind can you let me go?" "Hn. No."(BS: Guess who no not you, you!!!) Said Hiei.(BS: Hey you alraedy knew who it was) Hiei just killed it in one swipe and then let her go. "Oh um...thank you....umm have you seen my brother, Kurama....? I've been looking for him for sometime now and I just can't seem to find him....." She said with a bit of hope. "Hn...so your the Kitsune's little sister?" he said nonchaluntly.(BS: sp?) "Um yeah pretty much...I think" She said with a little hope still. "Will you take me to him? Please?" "Fine since I have nother better to do" He said in a bored tone. "YEAH!!!!!! ALRIGHT!! The lets go!!!!!" She said over happily.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That was short.

BS: Just be happy I got this far.
Whatever.
Onii-chan make Hiei-sama be nice.
Hiei don't criticize the author she could make you wear pink.
Hn....
I'm not even that evil...pink is evil...I'd mae him waer light blue and a very bright hot pink.
*quit now*
Well have a bloody Halloween and review!!! Ja!!!!