Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Who Needs T.V.? ❯ Who Needs T.V.? ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Who Needs T.V.?

Kurama and I where seated on the porch of our small home.We sat in the quiet afternoon breeze,snuggled next to eachother as the swing we where seated in lazely drifted back and forth.Both of us quietley enjoying the presence of the other.

When I had just closed my eyes and drifted into a slight doze I herd it...screaming.It sounded in the distince and was geting closer.Just as I glanced over a blur of motion passed by. I heard Kurama's dazed mumble of "Hiei?"

I looked at Kurama to see his Emreld eyes widend in shock.'And rightley so'I thought.After all the last time I had heard Hiei scream was....well never.I was snaped out of my thoughts by Kurama's gentle voice."What could have posibley made Hiei act like that?"

No sooner had the question left his lips'that we saw Rebecca run by waving around a bright pink shirt.As she ran past us we heard her yell out "Wait Hiei!I want you to try this on!" A stunned Kurama looked on and mumbled "I belive that would be my answer." I just nod my head in agreement.

A short while later we saw Hiei run by again with Rebecca hot on his heels.As he passed we heard a call of "Get away from me onna!"Then the answering call of "I just want you to try this on!"

I watched in amusment,then cheerfuly told Kurama "Who needs T.V. when we have enertanment like this?!?!" He just chuckled at my enjoyment of the situation.Then went back to watching Rebecca chase Hiei,while still waving the pink shirt around.

We watched the two run back and forth untill Rebecca was somehow able to catch Hiei and force his struggling form into the brightley colored garment,she had been carrying.Much to mine and Kurama's amusment.

As we watched Rebecca drag a sulking Hiei back tward there home I asked Kurama "How long do you thing it'll take till he burns that shirt?" "I expect it will be just a soon as he returns home."

~* ~*~*~*~*~*~Owari!~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*