Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Who? Us?!? ❯ Another Mission?!? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Lor: ^_^ Hi! This is my first YYH fanfic! Yay! I'm currently searching for a co-host. So if you have any ideas please tell me! Remember: This is rated PG13 just in case. ^.^ Please enjoy the fic!

Chapter 1: Another Mission!?!

(Yusuke and the others just came back from the Dark Tournament. But it seems there's another mission to be completed. Just when they thought they'd get a break!)

~Koenma's Office~

"Damn it! Whadda ya want now, pacifier breath?"

"Yusuke!" -WHAP!- "Won't you ever learn to respect Lord Koenma?"

"Will ya stop slammin' me with that stupid broomstick?!?" -Double WHAP!-

"It's an oar!"

"Ahem! I believe we should focus at the subject at hand."

"Right you are, Kurama!" Koenma cut in, stopping the small fight occurring in his office. "There have been odd readings of high amounts of spirit energy appearing and then dissipating in the town of Gin'iro Ryu*, Japan. Your job is to bring the person or demon emitting the energy to me."

"You mean we're on another mission? Cut us some slack! We just got back from the Dark Tournament!" Yusuke yelled angrily.

"Sorry, Yusuke but I must determine if they are a threat." Koenma stated in a very business-like tone.

"And if they are?" He asked.

"Then I'll leave them to you!" Koenma said making everyone sweatdrop.

"Why you little..." -Triple WHAP!- (ouch!)

"Ummm… Koenma sir?" Botan cut in after tossing aside her now broken oar. (A.N: Geese! Yusuke had a hard head! Hehehee.)

"Yes, Botan?"

"Exactly how many of these… people are there?"

"…Ummm… I think there are either two or three… maybe ten?"

Botan sighed and sweatdropped. "You have no idea, right?"

"HEY! They are extremely skilled at hiding their spirit traces, ok!?!" Koenma's face was as red as Hiei's eyes and Kurama's hair. "But I do know that they look around the age of fifteen and are students at Amadare* High School, which you will be attending also. That means no skipping, Yusuke and Kuwabara!"

Both boys gave a disappointed "awwww." Hiei just glared at the young lord.

"You expect me to go to some pathetic ningen school?" He asked with some annoyance in his voice.

Koenma sighed. "Yes, Hiei." His eyes glanced at Hiei's hand, which was slowly moving towards his katana's handle. "Er, Kurama? Will you please teach him how things are done in Ningenkai? We don't want him to blow your cover."

"Yes, I will. It is an honor to be attending Amadare High. That school is supposedly the best of the best." Kurama replied happily.

"Oh great! A school full of wimpy nerds! I bet there's not a punk there!" Yusuke complained.

"U-Urameshi! Th-There's gotta be some people to beat up! I'll go nuts without a good street fight!"

"Hn. Too late for that, baka."

"Hey Shrimp! What did you just say!!!!!"

"Hn… Too…late…for…that…BAKA! There, how's that? I made sure to use slow and small words so that you could understand me a little more."

"WHY YOU LITTLE!!!!!!" He charged at Hiei and threw many punches, blinded by rage. Natrally, Hiei dodged all of them without effort, smirking more and more with every punch. Everyone watching sweatdropped.

"Well then… Let's get going!" Boton cheerily shouted.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

*Gin'iro Ryu means silver dragon

*Amadare means raindrop

--------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------

Lor: Ok. That was the first chapter! ^.^ Please review and tell me if you did or didn't like it! Sorry that it was so short. I will try to make the other chapters better and longer! Arigato! Ja Ne! ^_^