Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Why does it not go away ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho.

 

Hello peoples this is going to be a sad story. I was just thinking about it a couple of minutes ago. Well anyway here it is.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~

 

Botan: Kura do you want something to eat.

 

You ignore Botan. You didn't want to talk to anyone you just want to be alone for right now. You are staring out the window watching the rain fall to the ground.

 

Botan: Kura.

You: Do you know why it is raining?

Botan: Uh because of the weather.

You: No.

Botan: Then why is it raining?

You: It is raining because someone is crying. Someone is sad right now and they want to be alone.

Botan: I see. Well I just leave you alone then.

 

You didn't look at Botan you just stared at the rain falling form the sky to the ground. A couple hours later Koenma come to see how are you doing. He is in his adult form.

 

Koenma: Kura is there something wrong?

 

You didn't answer Koenma after a couple of minutes after he asked you that question.

 

You: There might be something wrong but why should I tell you?

Koenma: Well because I can help you fell well.

You: You can't make me happy no one can.

Koenma: If you give them the chance they can.

You: No they can't.

Koenma: Kura you are just going to push the people that love you away.

You: I want to be alone. I don't need your help or anyone's help.

Koenma: Botan is trying to help you get though the pain you have.

You: I know that but she is not trying hard to help me.

Koenma: Yes she is Kura but you are just pushing her away from you. If you kept doing this then you might get sick.

 

You turn around with an emotionless face. You stared a Koenma and he stared back at you.

 

Koenma: If you don't want help then I guess I got to get Hiei to help you.

You: Go ahead but he won't help me at all.

 

Koenma got up and walk up to Botan. He whispers something to her in her ear. She shakes her head. Koenma left and Botan walk up to you. You looked at her. Botan eyes looks like she is about to cry. Botan bend down to hug you but you walked away from her to the right side. She looked at you and you glared at her.

 

You: What are you trying to do?

Botan: Kura you cant just live your life hiding the pain.

You: You're not my mom.

Botan: But now you are living with me and your mom died a long time ago.

You: I know that but you can't touch me.

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~

 

Ok that's it for right now peoples. Review and I update tomorrow. Hope you peoples like it so far of course I do. You know this story sounds something little me because I use to hide my pain away from people and I kept pushing them away when they were trying to help me but anyways that's it. Don't forget to review so I can update for tomorrow.