Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Wolf Kill ❯ Losing a sister ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

You'll get to know the character as you read.
 
[AND THIS IS ME/YOU TALKING]
Initalics are my/your thoughts
 
[Come on Sani, we have to go home.]
Sani-[I DON'T WANT TO GO!!!]
 
Sani tugs her arm out of my hand and runs off into a building. I was taking Sani, my seven year old little sister, to the Makai amusement park and we had to get home fast or else Spirit Detectives might find us. I've been wanted for a year now since I was 12 for a minor or major offense in Koenma's eyes. I stole a binky for Sani when she was little. Oh and I'm also wanted for killing our parents, our mother was demon and our father was human, but I never killed our father. In fact the only reason I killed our mother was so that we could live with our father, but something happened and someone else killed our father while I was gone and everything went downhill from there. I have dark brown hair while Sani has light blonde hair. My eyes pure black so I have to wear contacts or sunglasses so that damn humans don't go crazy at them; Sani's eyes are gold. I have tan skin while she's pale and I're an inch shorter than Hiei and Sani's At least Genkai's height. So I had to protect Sani from then on.
 
WHICH ISN'T EASY IF SHE KEEPS ON RUNNING AWAY!
 
[Sani!!!!]
 
I followed her into the building and gasped at what I saw. This place was a wax museum full of wax figures of the Spirit Detectives and all the people they've killed.
 
[Sani I don't like it here. It's starting to look like that movie, “House of Wax.”]
Sani-[wee!!!! Look what I found!!!!]
 
She comes running up to me and I pick her up and give her a piggyback ride.
 
[ok we're getting out of here little kid.]
 
Voice at a distance-[Hey guys look at this it's us!!!]
 
[umm....... Sani be quiet ok. I want to see who's there.]
 
Slowly I start towards a section of the room label “The Murderers.”
 
[They have to be very nice people to get that title.]
 
voice-[Shh someone's coming.]
 
I walk in to see two sets of wax figures of the Spirit Detectives.
 
[-laugh- this is what they look like? These guys are the “terrible murderers.” My mother looks more of a challenge and I already killed that bitch.]
 
I go over to Kurama's figure and clap my hands in amazement.
 
[.....He.... He smells like roses?]
[KASEY!!!!!]
 
I snap around and take out my gun. Quickly I run back to Sani to see her being cornered by two huge demons. I aim at them and shoot both demons in the back of the head and they turn around and race towards me. I kick both of them in the stomach making them fly straight into the wall. As fast as I could I picked up Sani and ran back to the room with the Spirit Detective's wax figures and we both stood still in place on an “empty” space. The two demons walk over to me and poke me and turn around and go back. I grab a dagger and run behind then and cut their heads off with no problem.
 
Sani-[YAY!!!! KASEY!!!!]
 
I start laughing and she starts looking around the room.
 
Sani-[Kasey are these the bad men after us.]
[I don't see anything evil about. I think it's the damn rumors again. I swear one binky stolen and I'm a wanted criminal. -sigh- I miss Dad.]
Sani-[Kasey, you didn't kill him right?]
[of course no-]
 
Beep, beep, beep, beep.
 
I snap my head one of the figure and the ringing stops.
I take out another dagger one for each hand and go over to one of Yusuke's figure.
 
[Sani, Sani, Let's go.]
Sani-[I don't wanna, you think we'll see them one day?]
[Too bad, kiddo, we're leaving and were leaving now!!]
 
I start towards the Hiei figure which is about an inch taller than me and stare at it in the eyes with our noses almost touching. A hand is placed on my back and I get pushed straight onto the figure kissing it. I quickly get up from on top of it and glare at Sani who starts to laugh.
I touch my lips and feel that the figures lips were also wet and soft unlike wax. I walk slowly back to Sani almost tripping on one of the decapitated heads and grab her by the waist.
 
[Sani, I mean it this time we're leaving.]
 
Before we get to the doors they close up almost smacking me in the face and the lights go dim.
 
[shit.]
Sani-[Kasey, I'm scared.]
[Sani, please be quiet.]
 
It didn't help and she started to cry.
I put up a barrier around her and she starts crying even more. I feel someone with strong spirit energy coming towards me and I back away from her and she starts opening her arms wanting me to hug her. I put a finger to my lips to tell her to be quiet but she just keeps on crying. I jump into a ceiling corner as four people come into view and I automatically recognize them.
 
Kurama-[oh, someone left a child here.]
Hiei-[hn, not our problem.]
Kuwabara-[How come the shrimp got to kiss the hot girl.]
Yusuke-[You idiot let's get this kid out from there.]
Sani-[DON'T COME NEAR ME!!! KASEY!!!!! PLEASE KASEY, DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!]
 
I stay there almost ready to jump down and before I know it I'm on the ground and the barrier around Sani disappears and Kurama goes to pick her up.
 
[DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!!!]
 
I kick the person holding me down and he let's go. I run towards Sani and stand in front of her.
 
[Never, ever try to touch her, especially when I'm there.]
Sani-[I wanna go home!!!!]
[yeah about time.]
 
Sani starts smacking me on my head by flying onto my shoulders and starts crying even more.
 
Sani-[I WANNA GO HOME NOW!!!!!]
 
I pick her up and look at her in the eyes while the guys are watching us with sweat drops as she smacks me in the face by accident.
I drop her on her butt and hand her two pink sais. She starts to smile and stops crying. Yawning I sit down and look at her.
 
Sani-[which one, which one?]
 
I point towards Kuwabara and he steps backwards as she very, quickly appears in front of him and cuts his hair.
 
Sani-[Next time I won't miss.]
 
I clap your hands together and chuckle. I touch my lips remembering the kiss and look towards Hiei who's leaning on a wall watching the fight.
 
Sani-[Finally some fun.]
 
She makes an “x” with her Sais and they start to glow.
 
Kuwabara-[I don't fight girls!!!]
[Hey idiot she's not a girl, she's a monster.]
 
Sani pouts towards you and you both laugh.
 
Sani-[aw, now why'd you have to say that.]
 
She raises her Sais above her head and disappears; she shows up behind him and kicks him down to the ground. She puts the Sais at his neck and the energy around them starts to cut his skin. Before Kuwabara's neck even gets cut Yusuke goes over to Sani and grabs her. She whacks him on the head with the handles of the Sais and I laugh because that happened to me before. I glare at Yusuke and stand up just to get tackled down to the floor on my back by Hiei.
 
[asshole, that's my sister over there!!]
 
I push him off again and rush towards Sani and kick Yusuke away from her. I hand her a purple sai and she cuts the air to make a portal.
 
[hopefully we won't see you again. Bye!!]
 
I pick her up and run towards the portal and everyone rushes to catch us.
I plop onto the edge of a cliff with a small cottage near it, a forest surrounding it, and an ocean/beach at the bottom of the cliff. Sani starts towards the cottage doing cartwheels and I sit down on the edge of the cliff looking at the sight. After at least a minute I hear something behind me and look to see a portal opening. Two figures fall out and both fall on you and throw all three of you off the cliff.
 
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_ ~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_
 
[Holy shit my eyes!!!!]
 
I woke up in a pink room full of pink. (Pink is the evil color, black is holy ^ _ ^' let's just get back to the story)
My head hurts and I rubbed it to feel a wound.
 
[what the hell did I drink?]
[KASEY!!!!!]
 
I run straight out the door to see Sani being tickled by Yusuke and her laughing and holding a hand out to me.
 
Sani-[Kasey....... you look different, Are you alright.]
Yusuke-[huh? Hey who are you? Sani do you know her?]
 
I run back into the room to where I swear I saw a mirror, with the other two following me and I gasp at what I saw. I had dark blue hair and light blue eyes with a regular blue scar on my neck and one going down both of my arms from my shoulders to my middle fingers finger tip. And I grew an inch taller making me exactly at Hiei's height.
 
[You're Yusuke right? Take me to Koenma right now.]
Sani-[Yusuke, where's Kasey?]
[KOENMA!!!! WE NEED TO TALK RIGHT NOW!!!!]
 
I enter his office which is full of papers and stamps and in the middle a scared little baby who looks like he's about to shit in his pants.
I look behind me to make sure Sani isn't there anymore.
I concentrated on my spirit energy and for at least a few seconds I looked like I did in the beginning of the story but then I changed back to how I looked like in the mirror.
 
[Koenma, reconsider, I'll buy you another friggen binky but please give me back my other form.]
Koenma-[I can't do that Cassandra. Binky or not. My father has not been approving on your influence on this little girl.]
[THIS LITTLE GIRL IS THE CLOSEST THING TO FAMILY I HAVE!!!!]
 
Yusuke runs inside through the doors and stops when he sees me angry and Koenma scared.
 
Yusuke-[Koenma the girl we got, the older one, she's gone.]
[idiot I'm right here.]
Yusuke-[Koenma the little girl's crying it's getting annoying.]
Koenma-[Yusuke, how would you like to have a little sister?]
[what!!?? THAT'S MY SISTER NOT HIS!!!!!]
Yusuke-[which one?]
[Koenma you can't be serious.]
Koenma-[I am being serious here Cassandra. Yusuke, you can tell your mother later on when you get home. Sani is now your little sister.]
[I'll never, EVER steal another binky from you again I promise. Just don't do this.]
Yusuke-[whoa Koenma, but shouldn't she stay with the older one or at least this one who says she's the older one.]
[dimwit I am the older one.]
Koenma-[It's final, Sani is now your little sister plus she's grown a liking to you.]
 
I glare at him and he looks like he just wants to disappear.
Koenma orders an ogre to lead both of us outside and I keep my glare on Yusuke. When we got to the doors I finally spoke.
 
[If I even feel that she's in distress or angry or you did something to her. You will pay detective.]
 
We both get pushed out the doors and Sani runs towards Yusuke.
 
Sani-[Yusuke, where's Kasey? I hope she's ok. She is ok right Yusuke?]
 
I look at her and smile. She looks at my direction and holds out her hand.
 
Sani-[Hi I'm Sani, Have you seen Kasey?]
[Sorry Sani, I haven't seen her.]