Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ You and Kurama 3 ❯ SORRY wEeEeEeEe ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello long time no type ^^ sorry about the no update thing I was feeling guilty when another reader told me update ^^; sorry I own nothing

~WiTh ThE bOyS~

after a while of arguing, they finally found out were you are

~In ThE wArEhOuSe ThInGiE~

You of course were tied to a stone unconscious as the boys enter the warehouse. "ARTEMIS!!!" Yelled the yoko. "I don't think we'll find her that easily Kurama" said Yusuke. "You got that right dumbass" said Vizaz as on queue a spotlight shined down on him.

"WHAT WHO THE HELL CALLED ME A DUMBASS" yelled Yusuke

and after Kuwabara was done yelling `IT'S A FRIKEN SNAKE URAMESHI' Vizaz spoke. "One I'm not a "friken" snake I'm a snake demon and two I called you a dumbass because that is what you are, did you miss the spot light or something? Because if you did you would have known it was me." "WHY IM GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS INTO THE GROUND!!" Yelled Yusuke.

As this little `exchange' of `words' was going on Kurama was scanning the room for you when hoe found you, you were just waking up "holy shit dude" you muttered.

Kurama just smirked when he heard this, and of course you saw this.

"What? Do you like seeing me this way?" you say gladly that you finally controlled your coughs. Yoko just frowned at your remark and muttered a "no"

"Ah is the little house wife awake?" said Vizaz "bite me *cough* snake boy" you said.

"Don't mind if I do" he said as he jumped down from his podium thing. "NOT SO FAST SNAKE BOY" Yelled a pissed off Yusuke" THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR CALLING ME A DUMBASS!!!" He yelled as his fist made contact with Vizaz's jaw. "YEAH LETS KICK HIS BUTT!!" Yelled Kuwabara, Hiei just shrugged and joined on the blood bash.

Kurama just made his way over to you, he sliced the chains and caught you. "Your Burning up Artemis!!!" "*cough* yeah I guess that's what I get for being in a dank ware house right??" you said right as you passed out.

Kurama just sighed and picked you up. "COME ON GUYS I GOT HER LETS GO!!" he yelled "COMING" yelled Yusuke. As they all stepped away if you were awake you would have seen a battered and bruised Vizaz and with the words "SPIRIT GUN" his remains were swept away with an amazing energy blast

^^ hope that was good enough ^^ byez

~Sam~