Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yu Yu Hakusho Hair Salon ❯ Identities Revealed ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: do I really have to keep saying this? No I don't own yyh all I own is the idea of the phantom of the hair salon. ^_^

Summary: ok so far only one person has guessed, but I'm sorry to say that your answers were wrong Madame Arrow Foxfire. Sorry! But your half right if that helps ^_^;;;;;; Well, anyway, in this chapter the mystery shall be solved! Who REALLY is the phantom of the hair salon? And how shall they pay for their diabolical actions? Why am I asking such stupid questions? Find out all this and more(except for me asking the stupid questions part ^_~) in the 4th chapter of Yu Yu Hakusho Hair Salon! ^_~

Suzuka: *rubbing head* where am I? How did I get here? Why am I here?

Hiei: You're in our hair salon, and you were brought here by the mysterious phantom of the hair salon. Duh.

Suzuka: I know THAT but WHY am I here?!?!

Yoko: Because Hiei and I thought you were the phantom. And if you already knew where and how you got here then why did you ask?

Suzuka: Because that's what people in movies say when they wake up after getting knocked out. Duh. You know for a brilliant strategist you're pretty dumb when it comes to common sense.

Yoko: Well sorry if I don't copy movie lines for no reason whatsoever.

Suzuka: That didn't make any sense.

Yoko: Ah NOW who is dumb when it comes to common sense.

Suzuka: Huh???? *confused look *

Yoko: Muhahahahahahahhahahaha I win.

Mukuro: You know Yoko, you sounded an awful lot like the phantom just then. How do we know it isn't you?

Yoko: Because if you haven't noticed, MY HAIR IS BRIGHT PURPLE!!!!! And my lover's hair is pink and blue!!!!! OF COURSE IT'S NOT ME!!!!

Mukuro: Fine fine fine you win.

Kieko: Well this is a problem. We have absolutely no idea whatsoever on who the phantom could be. Everyone here has either had their hair dyed or has had someone important to them's hair dyed. Who could the phantom be?

Shizuru: Someone who we don't know is in the salon maybe?

Kuwabara: YEAH THAT MUST BE IT!!! SIS YOU'RE A GENIUS! It must run in the family.

Yusuke: Then I guess it skips the youngest child *cheeky grin *

Kuwabara: yeah it does…. HEY!!!! WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!!! ARE YOU CALLING ME STUPID OR SOMETHING?!?!?!?!?!?

Yusuke: No I'm calling you the STUPIDEST person here.

Kuwabara: THAT'S IT I'M GONNA POUND YOU TILL YOUR MOTHER DOESN'T RECOGNIZE YOU!!!!

Yusuke: That could be a problem.

Kuwabara: *stops running * Why?

Yusuke: Two reasons: 1.) I can kick your ass with my eyes closed and tied to a tree, and 2.) my mom doesn't recognize me half the time cus she's drunk. So you see there's really no point in you even threatening to pound me till my mom doesn't recognize me.

Karasu: He does have a point

Kuronue: A very good point at that.

Bui: I concure.

Karasu: BUI!!! You spoke!!! It's a miracle!!!!!

Bui: Yeah yeah yeah I said something. Happy?

Karasu: Yup ^_^

Botan: Hey I haven't said anything and no one is happy now that I'm talking!

Hiei: That's because you're the most annoying girl on earth and it's a blessing from King Enma if you DON'T talk.

Botan: Whaaaaaaaaa Jaganshi Hiei you are the meanest person I know! I don't ever want to talk to you again!

Hiei: Fine by me.

Botan: *goes and cries in corner * Whaaaaaaaaaa * notices Yukina's missing * Hey Kuwabara, where's Yukina?

Kuwabara: *looks around * OH MY GOD THE PHANTOM HAS KIDNAPPED YUKINA!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO I'M COMING BABY!!!!!!

Phantom: *around corner and looks to another phantom * Man is Kuwabaka annoying! Lets get this over with. *sees Kuwabara running toward him * Quick! Set everything up! Now!!!

Kuwabara: *races around bend and into employee lounge * YUKINA!!!! WHERE ARE YOU MY LOVE?!?!?!?!?!?! *sees Yukina sitting in a chair with the phantom standing above her * YUKINA!!!!! YOU BASTARD LET HER GO!!!!

Phantom: *smirks * And just why would I want to do that?

Kuwabara: Ummmm cus I said so!

Phantom: And just why should I do what you say so?

Kuwabara: Because I'm the king of the world and you have to do what I say?

Phantom: Ehhhh wrong. We're sorry, you guessed incorrectly. But thank you for playing our little game. And now, the reward for trying. *other phantom appears behind Kuwabara and dyes his hair pink *

Phantoms: Muhahahahahahahahahahahahah *take Yukina and disappear *

Kuwabara: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hiei: *runs in and sees Kuwabara's hair matches his own * AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Kuwabara: *sees that his hair matches Hiei's * AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Both: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *faint * x_x x_x

Yoko: *runs in * Oh no not again! *drags Kuwabara out by the ankles, comes back and cradles Hiei to his chest like a baby *

Yusuke: Man another victim! Ewwwwwww Kuwabara looks like Hiei.

Hiei: *wakes up * Is that an insult?

Yusuke: Um yeah to uhhhhh him ^_^;;;;;;

Hiei: Oh so you're saying that I look bad? Is that it?

Yusuke: No that's not what I meant at all!!!!

Hiei: Yes it is and you know it. You called me ugly.

Mukuro Bui Yoko and Hiei: *death glares at Yusuke *

Yusuke: *squeaks * mommy!

Hiei fanclub, Yoko, and Hiei: *start killing Yusuke *

Yusuke: *lumpy body on ground *

Mukuro: Serves you right, calling Hiei ugly.

Yoko: You're lucky you're still alive, normally you would be food for my death tree, but since you are a valuable ally I will not kill you.

Yusuke: Gee thanks I feel so much better now.

Yoko: You're welcome. ^_^

Kuwabara: *starts moving *

Botan: Quick you guys! He's waking up! Maybe he saw who the phantom is!

Kuwabara: *slowly opens eyes * Yu..ki..na… phant..oms…

Kieko: Phantoms? You mean phantom right?

Kuwabara: No I mean phantoms. Jeez don't you watch movies?

Suzuka: I'm not alone!!! Someone else copies movies!!!!

Hiei: If Kuwabara is the one who's copying the movies, then it's better to be alone

Yoko: I agree.

Suzuka: I hate to admit it but I think you're right -_-;;;;;;;;;

Kieko: ANYWAYS. What do you mean "phantoms"

Kuwabara: What it sounds like!!! PhantomS. Plural!!! There's more than one!

Shizuru: Hmm that would explain how they get around.

Karasu: Did you see who they were?

Kuwabara: No, I just know that there are two and they have Yukina!

Hiei: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *faints * x_x

Kuwabara: um why did the shrimp just faint?

Yoko: He gets a little over emotional sometimes.

Kuwabara: Oh.

Yomi: Two phantoms?! How could this be?!?!

Kuronue: Yay Yomi talked!

Yomi: Yup ^_^

Karasu: Kuwabara, where did the phantoms go with Yukina?

Kuwabara: I don't know! They were in the employee lounge and then they just disappeared!

Yusuke: Then we'd better check to lounge again. Quick, you guys, huddle up.

Everyone: *huddles up like a football team *

Yusuke: *whispers * ok, Botan, Kieko, and Shizuru, you guys create a diversion by going over to the styling thing and trying to dye your hair back to normal. That should make at least one phantom come running. Meanwhile, Mukuro, Bui, Karasu, and Kuronue, you guys hide, and once the phantom attacks the girls you guys jump on them and keep them from disappearing. Meanwhile, me, Kuwabara, Hiei, and Yoko will hide in the shampooing section, and once we see the phantom attacking the girls, we'll go into the lounge, and if the phantom is there with Yukina then we'll attack the phantom and save Yukina. Ok?

Suzuka and Yomi: Hey what about us?

Yusuke: Ummmmmm you guys can go pretend to be statues in the front of the shop.

Suzuka and Yomi: Yes coach! *salute *

Yusuke: ^_^;; ok then, everyone go the plan?

Everyone: Yup

Yusuke: ok then lets go.

*Kieko, Botan, and Shizuru at the styling section *

Kieko: *whispers * man I hope this works.

Botan: *loudly * Yeah I hope this works too Kieko. I mean, if we never get our hair back to normal that would be just awful. Do you think this dye would work best Shizuru?

Shizuru: Um, I guess so. Hm do you think I should dye my hair back to brown, or maybe something different, like red like Kurama's hair?

Phantom: *creeps up behind them * NEITHER COLOR!!! YOU SHALL HAVE BLONDE HAIR!!!!!! * dyes Shizuru's hair blonde *

Mukuro: *whispers * Ready, set, CHARGE!!!! *yells charge *

Hiei and Kurama Fanclubs: *jump onto phantom's back and pin him to the ground *

Yusuke: *whispers * quick you guys, the first phantom is down! Now for the second!

Yusuke, Kuwabara, Hiei, and Yoko: *creep into lounge and see TWO phantoms *

Hiei: *psychic conversation with group* I thought you said there were only two!

Kuwabara: *still in psychic conversation * I only saw two! I wonder where Yukina is?

Phantom #2: Well, it's taking him long enough to come back I hope he's alright.

Phantom #3: I hope so too.

Yusuke and Yoko: *creep up behind phantoms * You'd better worry about yourselves first! ATTACK!!!!

Yusuke, Yoko, Hiei, and Kuwabara: *pile on top of phantoms and pin them to the ground *

Yusuke: And now, to unmask the phantoms. *pulls off #2's mask * shoulda known it was you.

Phantom #2 who is Koenma: Hehehehehehe hey Yusuke.

Yoko: And now for you *pulls off #3's mask * OH MY GOD IT WAS YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Phantom #3 who is Yukina: Yes it was me.

Kuwabara: why…..how…..

Yukina: Because I was just so bored and everyone has such boring hair, I wanted to liven up their looks a bit ^_^

Yusuke: I knew it all along.

Kuwabara, Hiei, and Yoko: You did?

Yusuke: Yup. She was the only one who we didn't see the phantom attack. And she's the only one with normal looking hair now.

Hiei: Wait, but you guys didn't see me or Yoko attacked.

Yusuke: Yeah we did. You just didn't know it. For Yukina, Kieko noticed that her hair was black but we never saw the phantom around then.

Hiei Yoko and Kuwabara: oooooohhhh that makes sense then.

Yoko: Hey we don't know who the last phantom is!

Mukuru, Botan, Kieko, Shizuru, Bui, Karasu, and Kuronue: We got him! *throw Jin in the room *

Jin: Hiya Urimeshi. How's it goin?

Yusuke: Well that explains the disappearing act. No one bothered to look up when the phantom disappeared.

Jin: Yup ^_^

Yusuke: one thing I don't understand. How did you guys plan this?

Koenma: It was rather easy. One dark and stormy night Yukina walks into my office. I'm sitting their with my feet on the desk polishing my gun and.

Yusuke: Since when did you have a gun?

Koenma: Since now. Just shut up and listen to the story. So I'm sitting their polishing my gun when she walks in. I ask her what's up. She says I have a job for you.

Yusuke: Ok cut the whole detective story thing and just tell us what happened.

Koenma: ok you spoil sport, I was in my office stamping papers yesterday when yukina walked in and talked about wanting to dye peoples hair but they wouldn't let her, and since I had a hair salon line maybe I could get them all jobs. Then Jin walked in to look for his missing horn because the super glue came off of it again, and heard this. He suggested that we play a little trick on you guys for fun by sneaking up on you and dying your hair when you weren't looking. One thing led to another and here you have it. The phantoms of the hair salon! Pretty tricky, huh.

Yusuke: Sure whatever. But how did you and Jin get inside?

Koenma: Easy. When I disappeared, I teleported myself back into my office, picked up Jin, and teleported back into the lounge, where we floated up in the air.

Botan: I didn't know you could fly.

Koenma: You don't know a lot of things about me. But anyway, Jin saw that Hiei was sugar high and decided to dye his hair when no one was looking. Then I decided to dye Yoko's hair, and then we all decided to take turns and wear robes and say we were the phantom of the hair salon.

Karasu: Tricky

Yoko: Very cunning.

Yusuke: So I guess that wraps up the mystery of the phantom of the hair salon. I think we should all go home and fix our hair. What do you guys think?

Everyone: Sounds good to us. Ok see ya guys around.

Jin: That's it? You're not gonna threaten to kill us or anything?

Hiei: No we're going to leave you all locked in here with Genkai. She's very mad that she has grey hair you know. Oh by the way Yukina before you die, I'm your brother. I'm sorry it had to end this way, but you DID dye my hair pink and blue. Ja.

*everyone walks out the door and locks it behind them *

*lightening flashes outside *

Koenma: Hehehehehehe guys, I think we're in trouble.

Genkai: *comes out of office * Yes, I suppose you could say that.

Koenma, Jin, and Yukina: *hug each other and scream as Genkai starts walking towards them* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The end

Darkdemonchild: awwww this is a shorter fic. I didn't really expect it to be this short, but oh well, I still had fun writing it. ^_^ well how did you guys like my phantoms? Pretty sneaky huh, it being yukina. But the whole koenma and jin thing was pretty obvious I guess. Hehehe I was originally gonna have it be yusuke, but I thought yukina would be a much better person. Well, please review, and wait until the next humor fic! ^_~ ja!