Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yu Yu Hakusho Insaneness! WHAT?! ❯ Surprise Guest, Surprise challenge ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Hiei *cries* or any of the others. Oh and sorry if the characters seem a bit out of character. I don't own Laura she owns herself lol, and Zell is my RP character, not the one from FF8 so I own him.^_^"

________________________________________________________

Zell : What's up? Today on YYH insaneness someone is going to do something stupid and we have a surprise guest. ^_^ Give it up for my friend Laura!!!

(Kurama turned into a chibi and ran behind Zell. Yusuke, Kuwabara sweat dropped, and Hiei started to laugh at Kurama)

Kurama: (whispering) I did what you told me to do. Why did you bring her out? (Zell started to laugh)

Zell: Future blackmail...

Laura: (walk over to Zell and spotted Kurama and faints)

Zell: (sweat drops. Kurama turned back and is backing away from Laura towards Hiei and the others) Well...hehehe. As I was saying future blackmail is a good thing to have. ^_~ (Looks towards the camera guy) Did you get that Jin?

Jin: (on the ground laughing, nods)

Zell: Kurama I still have another friend you know that don't you? (Kurama turned into a chibi again and hid behind Hiei) Ummm.... Any way who is going to be our next victim? (Closes eyes and spins around, tripping over Laura, who had woken up)

Laura: (pushes Zell off and runs over to Kurama and hugs him and won't let him go)

Kurama: (is turning blue from the lack of oxygen and is trying to push Laura away)

Zell: (sweat dropped) Ok.... Then...Laura!

Laura: (let go long enough for Kurama to escape) Yes?

Zell: I choose you to be the one to do something this show. And you will have to do...(walked over to her and whispered something in here ear)

Laura: (turned bright red) YOU CAN'T MAKE ME DO THAT!! I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU MAKE ME DO THAT!!!

Zell: (whispers) Do you want to stay on the show with Kurama don't you?

Laura: (slowly shakes head)

Zell: Then you will do what I say. Mwahahahahahahahahahahah *cough* hahahahahahahahahahahahaha (is punched by Laura @_@)

Laura: Fine I'll do it! Just warning sleep with one eye open tonight and don't go into any dark allies.

Zell: Oro? (Sweat drops) As I was saying...It is Laura's turn to do something.

Laura: (shot a Hiei-like death glare at Zell and walked over to Kuwabara)

Kuwabara: Hey pretty lady...^_^

Laura: (Gave Kuwabara a kiss. Yusuke fell over from laughing at Laura. Laura turned bright red and walked over to Zell and hit him over the head)

Zell: @_@

Kurama: ^_^' Any way, next time on YYH Insaneness more crazy things and more special guest. And as always please read and review. ^_^

Hiei: Hn *mumbles* baka ningens