Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yu Yu Hakusho Insaneness! WHAT?! ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own any characters mentioned except for Zell and Christie (myself).

"That was interesting to say the least…" Zell put his sword back in it's sheath.

"Interesting?! Those Plot Bunnies nearly killed us!" Yusuke nearly smacked Zell on the head for saying that.

The girls burst out laughing at something one of them said. They turned and looked at the remaining guys (Zell, Hiei, and Yusuke…Kurama and Denisse left).

"Guuuuuyyyyyyyssssss cooooommmmmeeeeee heeeeeerrrrrrrreeeeeee!!!" Boton smiled and waved them over.

"Do you think we should?" Yusuke looked at Zell and Hiei than at the girls.

"Might as well…what's the worst they can do to us? Put make-up on us?" Zell shuddered. "Never mind that is pretty bad!"

Kaiko said something to the rest of the girls and walked over to where the guys were standing. She grabbed Yusuke's arm and started to pull him towards where the girls were. Yusuke grabbed Zell's arm, who grabbed Hiei's arm and they were all pulled towards the girls. She pushed Yusuke and he stumbled than fell pulling the others down into a jumbled heap.

"Boton tell them what is in store for them…" Yukina smiled.

"Ok…Mystic is coming back…and we are going to take over this little show!"

"Wait! I'M THE HOST!" Zell sat up and glared at the girls.

"Not any more…" Kaiko held up a slip of paper. "Says so right here…'From this minute on the girls from YYH Insaneness will be hosting the show until farther notice..' It's also signed by the authoress herself."

"Great…"

Boton sat down in a chair. "Kaiko go find Mystic…I think she will like to be the first to have some fun with them…"

"Boton don't you think you're getting a little out of hand?" Yusuke looked at Boton and started to back away (which was hard because Zell and Hiei were in his way). "She doesn't like me!"

"So…it doesn't bother me and Zell…they don't have anything against us."

"Thanks a lot Hiei!"

"Hiei…you may leave until we need you. You too Zell….at least that's what the authoress says." Yukina held up another piece of paper. "See…"

Zell laughed at Yusuke and stood up, following Hiei who was already walking ahead of him. "See you later Yusuke."

Mystic and Kaiko walked into the room where Yusuke and the girls were waiting.

"Finally…"

"Sorry…'

"That's ok…we brought you back to the show so you could torture Yusuke and the others…"

"Can you bring Hiei back out?"

"Sure. Boton go bring them back…" Kaiko sat down.

"Fine fine….but next time I get to do the torturing…"

"Mystic…what do you want to do to them?" Yukina asked.

"I don't know…" Mystic blushed but glared at Yusuke. "Maybe have Hiei and him fight."

"Sound good…" Kaiko shrugged. "I would personally suggest…" She leaned over and whispered something in Mystics ear.

Mystic laughed and nodded her head. "I like that one a lot better!"

"Wait! Like what?! I should know I'm the one it is going to involve!"

"Just wait Yusuke…" Boton walked up to the group this time with Hiei. "Got him like you asked."

"Ok then lets' go to the beach!" Mystic smiled and Boton looked at Kaiko who shook her head and tried not to laugh.

Miyuki yawned and took out her lap. "What beach?"

"Let's go to Florida!"

"Yeah…Coco Beach!"

"Fine." She typed something in the computer and they all were taken to Coco Beach.