Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yu Yu Hakusho Obsessed ❯ Hiei Obsessed Chapter ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yu Yu Hakusho Obsessed

Hiei obsessed chapter

-Hn becomes part of your vocabulary

-Whenever someone mention/has ice cream you throw your arms up in the air and scream "SWEET SNOW" then start singing "I love you, I really, really do, I think your better then Ice cream, I love, You lovely, lovely dream" as you sing this you look around for Hiei. (a/u Don't ask.. -.-)

-You cut your hair like Mukuro or Hiei's hairstyle (a/u I cut my hair like Sango's and everyone liked it so don't be afraid, go for it ^^ okay maybe don't if you want Hiei's hair doo.."

-You go skipping around the town singing "Hiei has a lovely bunch of coconuts, There they all a standing in a row, big ones, small ones, ones the size of Kaykos ass, give them a flick the twist of your wrist, that's what my mommy said" while angry mothers cover their children's ears (a/u I did that and the everyone gave me the what-the-hell look.

-Every time you see someone with black spiky hair wearing black and a white collar you yell at them "YOU STUPID WANNABE HIEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

-You've read every cyoa on Hiei on mm.org and fanfiction.net.

-You start talking perverted things about Hiei in your sleep

-If you see Chuck Huber in the mall you run after him, tie him to the chair and order him too speak about how much he loves you and pretend it's Hiei in the chair (a/u Chuck Huber is Hiei's voice actor if anyone's lost.

-You forget all about Canadian/American boys and are only interested in Japanese guys

-You start to become a Goth

-You have done everything on this list so far

-You get hangovers on ice cream

-Your msn name has Hiei always mentioned in it

-You start calling people baka ningens or baka onnas (a/u I have done that A LOT)

-Your actually reading my pointless rambling stuffers

-You have a stash of Ice… Sweet Snow in your freezer and some in your basement (a/u eeeewwwwwww it would be all watery 0.0)

J-G: Next chapter is Kurama Obsessed, coming soon to a computer near you

Hiei: Why do ppl find me so hot anyways…

J-G: well blah, blah,blah, blah, blah -Hiei covers mouth-

Hiei: nevermind -.-;;;

Kurama: R&R We need 6 reviews at least before we update my chapter =^.^=