Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yu Yu Universe ❯ Chapter 7

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ex 2 Drew Vs Lance
 
After the first week is over Lance is finally beginning to actually feel the strength instead of the pain but he is beginning to get angry at Drew for going back down to the town every day and drinks until morning. One morning Drew winds up and swings at Lance supposedly hits him in the same spot and Lance falls on the ground rolling over on his gut in pain. Then Drew leaves for his day of drinking.
Lance gets up and deals with the small amount of spirit energy Drew put into him because Lance dodged some of the attack. Lance follows after Drew slowly so he can actually see if he really drinks all day.
Lance enters the very quiet town and watches Drew enter an old fashioned looking saloon. Lance peeks around the corner and sees Drew sitting on a stool clutching at his heart in pain and he takes an old bottle from behind the counter and drinks it down as fast as he can.
Lance jumps into the room and before he can even speak a stool is launched and breaks right through the wall. Lance falls over scared as Drew begins to change.
“Why are you here and why has my spirit energy restored itself so fast, RAHHHHH.” He falls to his knees and his spiked hair becomes heavy and changes from jet black to bright white almost glowing and falls to his back as it stops growing. Drew looks at Lance his eyes are now more like lined pupils like an animal and his k-9 teeth have grown in size to almost sticking out of his smiling mouth. “You idiot now you will truly have to put up with a tough day of training.” Drew closes his eyes and lowers his head like he's thinking about something.
Lance steps toward Drew and suddenly his normally blue energy shoots up from the ground now blood red.
“Let's play.”
Drew launches himself at Lance slams his fist right into his face sending out the way he came. Drew is suddenly outside and picks Lance up by the neck and puts him on his feet and brings his foot up and slams it down on Lance's head sending him down to his knee and Drew does a backflip and kicks Lance high into the air. Drew jumps into the air and begins picking Lance apart with his every further advanced speed.
Lance finally falls to the ground and slowly gets up his face bleeding and his shirt mostly destroyed. Drew charges again and Lance quickly raises his hands and a blast of spirit energy destroys a building in front of him but Drew is nowhere in sight.
Drew suddenly comes down from the sky and slams his fist into the top of Lance's head and then sweeps his feet and quickly spins and kicks Lance right into another building.
Lance finally hits something hard enough to stop him and falls on his face, “He's killing me, he isn't holding back. So why am I?” The sight of Drew transforming flashes in his head, “I'm scared; no I'm not.”
Drew rushes in and takes Lance by the neck and launches him back out into the old street. Drew slowly walks out of the building and glares at Lance. He swings back at the building and launching a large red blast and turns the building to ruble.
While he is distracted Lance gets up and swings at him but he dodges the blast and Lance quickly spins and fires a small, quickly blast into Drew's gut and actually pushes him back a few feet. Drew just smiles and charges and Lance. He swings but stops just in front of his face. Lance slowly opens his eyes, and Drew pushes him over. He slowly changes back to his normal form.
“You think I haven't done anything for you?”
Lance puts his hand around his face to show the obvious damage, “You had to go this far to prove a point.”
“Drew goes back towards the bar, “If you wouldn't have hit me I wouldn't have stopped you'd be dead again.”