Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yusuke & the Alliance ❯ The Alliance ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yu Yu Hakusho

Chapter 1 The Alliance

A little while after Yuske found out that he is the spirit directive of Earth, he got his first mission. To collect three stolen artifacts and apprehend four thieves.

"I'm afraid I must withdraw from this alliance." Kurama said to the other three demons.

"You're joking right Kurama!" Himeko said stunned.

"I'm her to arrest you and take back the stolen artifacts." Yuske said.

"A human… ant worth my time. Himeko lets go!" Hiei said. He and Himeko left.

"I shall leave as well." Kurama said. The other one stayed to fight Yuske.

****

"Hiei this alliance sucks! It's not even been what… a month and it's already falling apart." Himeko said. She had crystal blue eyes and sandy brown hair.

"What do you mean?" Hiei asked.

"Well Kurama has withdrawn, and that idiot back there is going to get himself caught by that human…" Himeko was cut off by Hiei.

"And what have you bring to this alliance might I ask?"

"The satisfaction that you won't have to fight me for the artifacts. Plus I'm the only one who knows how to cook." Himeko said grinning evilly at him.

"Good answer." Hiei said.

"I thought you would like that. Since we are about even and it keeps Miroke off your back." Himeko said in accordance with their abilities. He knew it was true they had almost always been equil in strength, power, and speed. He hated it but loved it at the same time.

****

Meanwhile back at the meeting spot Yuske was getting his ass kicked. Boton had to save his life by pretending to be an in-tire search party (20-30 people). Boton carried Yuske home in her arms unconscious. Yuske's mother answered the door.

"Oh my God what happened to my little Yuske. Come in…come in…hurry!" Boton put Yuske in his bed. His mother liked at her just now realizing she was a woman.

"Who…who are you?" she stuttered.

"Oh I'M Boton a friend of Yuske's from school."

"Oh OK your very strong for a woman! To carry Yuske all the way here…I wonder how come Yuske never mentioned a girl named Boton before." His mother said puzzled.

"Oh we just met each other. Sorry! He doesn't know much." Boton said. Which wasn't a lie. He didn't know much about her or being the spirit directive for that matter. Boton had asked for a human body si it would be easier to help out the spirit directive and Koenma agreed.

****

When Hiei and Himeko arrived where they were going they met up with Miroke.

"Well where are the other two?" she asked. She had dark blue eyes and silver hair.

"Well one withdrew from the alliance and the other is and idiot and will probably get captured by Koenma's new spirit detective." Himeko said

"Which one withdrew?" Miroke asked.

"Kurama!" Hiei said from a window. He was looking out side.

"No you kidding right. This is bad. What if…" Miroke said but was cut off.

"We know Miroke! We're not stupid!" Himeko said getting very agitated.

"Sorry just…" Miroke said but was cut off again.

"Stating the obvious as usual." Snapped Himeko.

"Chill this is what's left of our five person alliance. Good thing they only know about four." Hiei said looking over to the tow girls bickering.

"Yeah your right sorry Miroke." Himeko said.

"No you're not." Said Miroke jokingly.

"Your right I'm not." Himeko said and started laughing along with Miroke. Hiei started laughing at the two women laughing at each other.

****

The door opened and someone walked in.

"Oh look whose back." Hiei said.

"Oh the nim-rod didn't get captured…wait… that stupid detective's still alive isn't he? " Himeko said.

"Yes." Is all he could say.

"You're an idiot! That detective needs to be taken care of once and for all quickly. Before he Reilly gets in the way." Miroke said.

"Agreed! I'll take care of that." Himeko said.

"Why you?"

"Well idiot you've already proved you can't do it and they don't know about Miroke. Kurama withdrew, so it's between myself and Hiei!" Himeko said giving an evil glance to the only moron whom had faced the Human.

"Why you then?" Hiei asked.

"Hiei do you want to waist your abilities on a human?" Himeko asked.

"Do you?" Hiei asked.

"Well no but one of us has to. To bad Kurama withdrew we could have asked him to do it and be assured he wouldn't screw up!" Himeko said. Giving an evil glare again to the idiot whom had failed.

"Give me another chance." He begged.

"Why should we?" Miroke asked.

"I can defeat that miserable human." He whined.

"Give him another chance."

"But…but…Hiei he's an idiot." Himeko complained.

"Just do it!" Hiei said in a stern voice.

"Fine!" Himeko said and crossed her arms then walked out.

****

A few hours later at a hospital in room 221,

"So this is why you withdrew." Himeko said standing in the door.

"Withdrew form what my son?" the women in the bed asked.

"…Uhm…" Kurama couldn't think of any thing to say to her.

"Oh the school acting club." Himeko said trying to think of something else to support that.

"I didn't know you were interested in acting, son. You should have stayed I'll be better soon."

"No mom it's all right I can join again next year." Kurama said giving Himeko a look of thanks. Himeko just smiled at him.

"OK if you sure that's what you want to do."

"Yes mother." Kurama said.

"Uhm…may I have a word with your son ma'am?" Himeko asked.

"Why of course." She said.

****

Kurama joined Himeko out side the hospital-room and shut the door.

"Thanks for covering." Kurama said.

"No problem but I wish you were still with us. Is she why you withdrew?" Himeko asked.

"Yes but why did you come looking for me any way?" he asked and noticed that she had blushed a little.

"…Uhm…No reason just wondering why you withdrew and if I could get you to come back." Himeko said in a curious tone.

"No I won't come back because I won't be able to soon." He said noticing that she got a little sad. He looked at her for a moment confused.

"Why?" is all she could come up with to say to him fighting back tears. He took her in his arms and held her there a while.

****

"Where did Himeko go? I told her to let the idiot try again." Hiei said a little annoyed.

"She'll be back soon don't worry." Miroke said. The other had left to go find Yuske.

"She never listens to me!!" Hiei yelled.

"Don't yell at me. She's the on that never listens." Miroke said in an angry tone.

"What." Himeko asked as she walked back in.

"Where have you been?" Hiei asked her.

"Don't worry about it." Himeko said to Hiei.

"What have you been doing?" Hiei asked.

"Don't worry about it." Himeko said.

"Why don't you ever listen to me?" Hiei asked a little annoyed.

"I do." Is all Himeko said as she walked towards the kitchen.

"Would you just answer my questions…what are you doing now?"

"I'm going to make some thing to eat. You two hungry?" Himeko said.

"Damn it just answer me!" Hiei yelled at her.

"I just did Hiei!" Himeko said smiling at him.

"Himeko were did you go?" Hiei yelled with definite anger in his voice now.

"Don't worry about it. Damn it." Himeko yelled at Hiei starting to get annoyed with him asking her these questions.

"What were you doing?"

"Damn it Hiei! "Don't worry about it. It's none of your business!" Himeko said and turned around to face him but got slapped across the face. She slammed into the refrigerator and fell on her butt.

"DAMN IT MAY BE I SHOULD HAVE STAYED WITH KURAMA!!!!" Himeko yelled holding her cheek. Himeko then got up and walked out.