Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yusuke & the Alliance ❯ Demons Side with Humans ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yu Yu Hakusho

Demons side with Humans

Chapter 4

"Hey why don't you guys join up with us? We would make a perfect team I think." Yusuke said

"Well he did beat our five person alliance with two fighters." Himeko whispered in Hiei's ear.

"What do we get out of it?" Hiei asked.

"The fact that we won't come chasing you." Yusuke said.

"No you wouldn't have to chase us now would you." Hiei said and turned around to leave.

"What else do we get spirit detective?" Himeko asked showing Hiei she was interested in this offer.

"What else do you want?" Yusuke asked.

"Well one, you keep your dumb ass friend away from Miroke and myself. Two, you give us your word that you won't do any thing to us." Himeko said.

"Well the first one I can do when I'm around. Now the second one." Yusuke said.

"You just have to prove we did some thing against the law." Himeko said.

"All right done. Any thing else?" Yusuke asked and Himeko turned to the others.

"I can't think of anything." Miroke said.

"No." Hiei said.

"No not that I can think of." Kurama said.

"So we are all in agreement." Himeko said.

"Yes." Hiei, Miroke, and Kurama said in unison Himeko turned back around.

"No more stipulations." Himeko said and watched Yusuke think about it a minute then he stuck out his hand and Himeko did the same.

"What are you doing?" Hiei asked.

"Shaking on it Hiei. It's a human thing." Kurama said and put his hand on Hiei's shoulder.

"Oh well I don't like it." Hiei said and crossed his arms.

"Would you rather me shake hands with you?" Yusuke asked and looked at Hiei who was smiling evilly.

"You don't want to do that. No Hiei." Himeko said.

"We're talking man to man here sweety." Yusuke said.

"You are talking man to boy. Now listen to me child. You don't want to do that unless you want your hand broke off." Himeko said.

"Which one is the man and which one is the boy?" Miroke asked and smiled at the anger of Hiei.

"What do you mean by that! Miroke." Hiei yelled.

"Oh nothing." Miroke said innocently.

"Don't make me come back there you two. Stop arguing." Himeko said then shook Yusuke's hand. Then Yusuke's demon detector watch thing started going nuts. Himeko jerked her hand away from Yusuke and spun around.

"Damn it! How could we not sense them? We're surrounded." Himeko said then looked at the other four demons. They had no answers either.

"There will be no sympathy for demons that side with humans." A demon said and walked out of the forest.

"Sympathy is some thing most demons don't understand so they fear it." Himeko said in a cocky tone.

"We understand it. We just don't like it." Another demon said also coming out of the forest.

"Yeah but we're demons too." Miroke said.

"You're soft demons. Human lovers in fact." The first demon said.

"Far from it! Human's are stupid, arrogant, pig headed, an useless in battle nine times out of ten." Hiei said.

"But your five demon alliance lost to two fighters. Human fighters that is." The second demon said.

"Yeah well he said 9 out of 10 times didn't he. Clean out your ears!" Himeko said. The first demon hit Himeko across the face and she flew into a near by tree.

"Ass hole!!" Himeko yelled then stood back up. "I really hate idiots." Himeko said then attacked the demon that had hit her. She beat the living hell out of that poor demon. He finally pulled away from her and ran into the forest.

"Cowered! Come back here!!!" Himeko yelled and all the other demons left as well. Himeko turned around and looked at the others.

"What!? Don't piss me off!" Himeko said and crossed her arms.

"You know she's a lot like you Hiei!" Kurama whispered in Hiei's ear. Then got hit in the back of the head.

"Kurama if you have some thing to say, say it to all of us." Miroke said annoyed.

"I know you like Himeko so why don't you tell her?" Kurama whispered again and got hit again by Miroke.

"What did I just say?!" Miroke said very annoyed at this point.

"OK, OK, OK but it has nothing to do with you." Kurama said and got a death glare from Hiei. "I told Hiei that I know…" Kurama said but was cut off by Hiei attacking him.

"If you finish that sentence you'll with I never told you!!" Hiei yelled. (Yes Hiei confided in Kurama about his fillings but that doesn't make him gay. He's far from it in my fic.)

"Hiei calm down. It can't be that bad…can it?" Himeko said in a sweet tone and put her hands on his shoulders.

<Oh I hate it when she does that…> Hiei thought and looked back over his shoulder to her crystal blue eyes.

"Well can it?" Himeko asked sweetly again.

"Uhm…" was all Hiei could say.

"Hiei?" Himeko questioned.

"W-what…" Hiei asked nervously.

"What did he say to you? Or is it embarrassing to you?" Himeko asked then smiled at Hiei.

"It's not that it's embarrassing but…" Hiei said.

"But what? Come on you can tell me." Himeko said sweetly. She knew what Kurama had said because he had told her when they were at the hospital that Hiei 'loved her.' She was just trying to get it out of him.

<Making him say it to me isn't wrong…is it?> Himeko thought.

<Maybe I should tell her but…NO!! I won't give in to a women.> Hiei thought and turned back to Kurama.

"Don't push it fox!" Hiei said then walked away.

"Cocky little shrimp he pisses me off." Kuwabara said.

"Back off creep! You just better look in the mirror before you start insulting others that are way better then you!" Himeko yelled then started to walk after Hiei.

"You just love making enemy's don't you dork-boy!?" Miroke said in an arrogant tone.

"Why are you my enemy?" Kuwabara asked then winced at her.

"Only if you get with in 10 ft. of me. But any ways you just royally pissed Himeko off. You don't insult Hiei while she's around." Miroke explained.

"Why?" Kuwabara asked.

"What are you brain dead or some thing?" Miroke asked then turned and left behind Hiei and Himeko. Kurama turned and followed them. Yusuke, Boton, and Kuwabara when back to the city.

"Uhm… Kurama, Himeko, Hiei… why did we just leave our own building." Miroke asked a little confused.

"We were making them believe that we didn't stay there." Himeko said quickly looking around at the other two for the answer but found none.

ƒ ó ƒ

Authors Note: Please Review I'm stuck. I need some suggestions on what the next chapter should be or even if there should be a next chapter.