Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yusuke & the Alliance ❯ Himeko Better or Worse? ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yu Yu Hakusho

Yusuke and the Alliance

Chapter 11

Himeko Better or Worse?

Himeko has been asleep for hours. And Hiei was still awake beside her. But he was getting tired. And he is starting to doze off. Miroke brought in another blanket and put it over Hiei's shoulders. And Hiei jumped.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you." Miroke said.

"I wasn't asleep and I don't need to sleep. I'm fine." Hiei said and watched Himeko sleep.

"Hiei you need to sleep. She's going to hate herself if she wakes up and sees you this wore out." Miroke said and kneeled down beside Hiei.

"No, she won't." Hiei said and looked over at Miroke.

"Hiei believe me she will. We've been best friends since we were young kids. So I know what I'm talking about. She will hate herself for putting you through this. She would never be the same if you would have died. She would have pushed every one away from her. Especially if they were her friends." Miroke said and looked at Himeko. "That's the way she is. If her heart gets broke she'll push every one away from it so it won't happen again. Fail safe device I guess." Miroke said and then looked back to Hiei. Who was now looking at Himeko.

"So! I would probably do the same. And you're right it's a fail-safe device for us. I won't die. I have too much to live for." Hiei said then moved some hair out of Himeko's face so he could see it better.

"I wouldn't I would probably lean to my friends for support. But that's just me." Miroke said and looked at the floor.

"No! It's not just you. Kurama is like that. When he was younger in high school he had this beautiful girl he liked and he asked her out and she said 'No! You're weird!' Kurama came to me for advice witch I couldn't give any because I had never asked a women out." Hiei said then he smiled at Himeko, remembering the night he and Himeko had confessed their fillings for each other.

"What's wrong Hiei?" Miroke asked because he was off in space again.

"Nothing. I'm just amazed how much she loves me. To risk her life for me, I love her that much. I'd die before she gets hurt again." Hiei said and kissed Himeko on the forehead.

"Hiei you need to get some sleep." Miroke said again and got up and left the room.

<She's right but I want to be awake when she waked up…> Hiei thought then laid down beside Himeko and fell asleep.

In The Living Room.

"How's Himeko and Hiei?" Kurama asked as he noticed Miroke come back into the living room.

"Well Himeko is still alive and asleep. Now Hiei that's another thing all together. He still blames himself and won't sleep." Miroke said.

"Maybe I should talk to him." Kurama said and stood up.

"No! Leave him alone I think he needs time to think about what I just told him." Miroke said and sat down on the couch.

"Are you sure?" Kurama asked.

"Yeah I'm sure Kurama have a seat." Miroke said and patted the seat next to her.

In The Kitchen!

"Mom my friends will be staying with us for a while." Yusuke said.

"No! We have enough trouble feeding ourselves. Besides they look like trouble makers." His mother said.

"But Mom they need my help. They are in danger. And the people who attacked them are afraid of me." Yusuke lied.

"Are you sure these people that are after them are afraid of you?" his mother asked.

"Yes! Dead sure." Yusuke said and his mother broke down in tears.

<Damn I said dead. Idiot, idiot, idiot…> Yusuke thought and mentally slapped himself over and over again.

"Mom can they stay?" Yusuke asked.

"Yes!" his mother, said through her sobs.

Back In The Living Room!

"How did you and Hiei get me and Himeko out of there any way?" Kurama asked sitting beside Miroke.

"I really don't Know Kurama. All I know is I picked you up and Hiei picked Himeko up and we ran like hell." Miroke said and looked at Kurama then noticed Yusuke walk into the living room.

"Well what did she say and why is she crying?" Kurama asked all so noticing Yusuke walk in.

"She said yes you may stay. And she is crying because I said the word dead! She's been like that ever since I died and came back. How are Himeko and Hiei?" Yusuke said and looked at Miroke.

"Himeko is still alive and asleep but Hiei… he still blames himself. I don't know if he has gone to sleep yet or not. Why don't you go check for us." Miroke said.

"All right." Yusuke said and walked to his room and opened the door and looked in. he saw Hiei laying next to Himeko asleep. He had an arm over her. Yusuke shut the door very quietly then walked back to Miroke and Kurama.

"Yeah he's asleep." Yusuke said to them then Kuwabara ran into the house.

"Where is Himeko? I heard she was hurt. Where is my love?" Kuwabara yelled and gabbed Kurama's shirt.

"Be quiet Kuwabara. She's here trying to sleep." Yusuke said then grabbed Kuwabara and threw him out. Then shut the door and locked it. To keep him away from Hiei and Himeko.

"Oh if that Human doesn't watch it I'm going to kill him." Kurama said straitening his shirt. Then looked over to Miroke who was laughing at him.

"What?" Yusuke asked noticing that Miroke was laughing.

"Kurama that is the only human I've ever seen that could make you so mad." Miroke said and laughed some more.

"Well that little twerp gets on my nerves. He acts like you're his woman along with Himeko at the same time. Then he comes in here and grabs my shirt expecting me to tell him where Himeko is. Maybe I should have. Hiei would have killed him and I wouldn't have to do it." Kurama said then sat back down beside Miroke. Thinking of what he could have done to that stupid human.

"We all need to go to bed it's late." Miroke said while still laughing at how angry Kurama could get at Kuwabara. And all three of them slept in the living room, Kurama and Miroke together and Yusuke across the room from them.

The Next Day!

"Hey is Hiei and Himeko up yet?" Kurama asked.

"I don't know let me go see!" Miroke said and walked over to Yusuke's room and opened the door and looked in. then she shut the door and walked back over to Kurama.

"No they're still asleep!" Miroke said and sat down beside Kurama on the couch.

"It is four in the after noon." Kurama said in amazement.

"Well Himeko was stabbed and Hiei was wore out what the hell do you expect!!" Miroke said very perturbed at Kurama.

"OK! OK! Chill out…I'm sorry…" Kurama whined.

"You don't like to see her mad do you Kurama!" Yusuke said.

"You wouldn't either if she barricaded herself in her room because she was mad at you!" Kurama said and looked at Miroke and smiled. Miroke looked like she could kill him at this point.

"I'm going to go check on Himeko!!" Miroke said and gave Kurama a death glare daring him to follow her.

"Miroke I'm sorry…" Kurama said then shut up really quickly when she stood up and walked to Yusuke's room and went in.

<Oh no not again…> Kurama thought.

In Yusuke's Room!

"Hiei, Himeko are you two awake?" Miroke whispered so that if they were still asleep she wouldn't wake them.

"Yeah Miroke. I'm awake what happened last night?" Himeko asked and started to get up but was stopped by Hiei.

"Oh no you don't just lay here." Hiei said since she had woken him up.

"Hiei I want to get up!" Himeko said and pushed his hand away.

"No Himeko you need to rest." Hiei said. And Himeko grabbed his hand.

"Hiei let me up!" Himeko demanded and his hand started to get hot.

"Himeko stop it. Your too weak you need to rest." Hiei said and he regretted it because his hand got really hot.

"Ouch Himeko…That hurts you know!" Hiei whined and jerked his hand back from her.

"Hiei I know you care and your trying to protect me but don't piss a fire demon off. You should know that being half yourself." Himeko said and stood up and walked over to the door and opened it then walked out into the living room.

"Kurama are you all right?" Himeko asked holding her side so she wouldn't fill the pain but it wasn't working.

"Himeko what are you doing go lay back down…" Kurama said.

"What the hell is it with you people you act like I'm a fucking doll or some thing." Himeko yelled then noticed Hiei was beside her worried. Then she winced in pain and fell. Hiei caught her before she hit the floor.

"See Himeko…we're only worried about you." Hiei said.

"I know but…" Himeko said and tried to stand back up.

"But what?" Hiei asked allowing her to do what she wanted.

"But I'm an A Class Demon and I'm the only one still down." Himeko said as she leaned against Hiei a little to keep her balance.

"Himeko you were hurt the worst so naturally you'll be down the longest." Miroke said.

"Yeah but this is ridiculous. Every one is up but me!" Himeko said and started to look at the floor.

"Himeko there is nothing wrong with that. We'll wait for you to get better." Hiei said.

"But if I'm not and they attack again promise me you'll get out of here as quickly as possible that means with out me!" Himeko said and looked at Hiei with tears in her eyes.

"You're pushing yourself too hard. Come on lets get you back to bed." Hiei said.

"Hiei promise me!" Himeko demanded.

"No! I will not because I wouldn't carry it out. I'll never leave you behind like that!" Hiei said as he looked into her eyes and she knew it was useless to argue with him.

"Fine. But the rest of you!" Himeko said and looked at the rest of them.

"I've never left your side before and I won't start now!" Miroke said and walked up beside Himeko.

"I will never leave a friend. I did that once and I've regretted it since. I won't do it again." Kurama said and walked over beside Miroke.

"This is my home and you are my allies so I'm not going any where." Yusuke said and joined Hiei, Himeko, Kurama, and Miroke.

"Well I guess there is no arguing with you!" Himeko said and smiled at her friends.

"Well you're right there." Miroke said and smiled at Himeko.

"You people are crazy!" Himeko said and smiled. Then they heard some one knocking on the door.

"Oh don't worry about that it's just Kuwabara! He's been doing that all day! Trying to get to Himeko!" Yusuke said and looked at the door and waved at a Kuwabara looking in through the window.

"Oh really!" Hiei said and smiled evilly.

"Hiei I'm using you for support so don't even think about it!" Himeko said and smiled at Hiei. He wanted at Kuwabara so bad it was killing him.

"Don't worry Hiei that human is asking for it. I'm going to get rid of him!" Kurama said and headed for the door.

"Kurama!!!" Miroke warned.

"What?" Kurama asked and continued towards the door.

<Fine!> Miroke thought and froze the door just as Kurama grabbed it.

"Miroke…" Kurama whined.

"Don't piss this ice demon off damn it!" Miroke said and walked over and sat down on the couch.

"You know there was an easier way of stopping Kurama right Miroke?" Himeko asked.

"Like what?" Miroke asked.

"Me!" Himeko said and walked over to Kurama after getting her balance. She touched the door handle and unfroze Kurama from it but all so made the doorknob too hot to touch.

"Don't touch it if you don't want burnt!" Himeko said and stumbled back to Hiei.

"Hey what if my mother touches that?" Yusuke asked.

"Well she should not touch that door knob until Kurama walks away form it." Himeko said then smiled at Kurama who just walked away form the door and said down next to Miroke. Himeko looked at the door then back to Hiei.

"You could take care of that quicker then I can!" Himeko said and smiled at Hiei. He just shook his head then walked over to the door and touched it. Then the doorknob cooled off and Hiei walked back over to Himeko.

"Happy?" Hiei asked.

"Yeah. Thanks." Himeko said then started for the love seat in the living room but almost fell but Hiei was there to stop her. He helped her over to the seat and sat down with her. Yusuke sat down in a chair and Kuwabara was just left outside.

*******

Authors Note: As you can see I don't like Kuwabara very much so don't expect very much for him in this fic. Sorry! Well any way Please Review and tell me if you like this chapter.