Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yusuke & the Alliance ❯ Love ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yu Yu Hakusho

Yusuke and the Alliance

Chapter 14

Love

It was night-time and the sky is beautiful with all the stars out and no clouds to be see. Hiei, Himeko, Miroke and Kurama all went back to their house in the forest away form the city.

"I'm going to bed you coming Hiei?" Himeko asked playfully.

"Yeah I'll be up in a minute." Hiei said and smiled at her.

"OK! Don't be long though." Himeko said and smiled back at him. Then walked up stairs.

"Go on up Hiei we'll take care of things down here." Kurama said and winked at Hiei.

"Are you sure?" Hiei asked as he headed towards the stairs.

"Yeah!" Kurama said and shut the door then locked it. Miroke walked into Kurama's room to go to bed.

<OK! I'll take care of every thing…> Kurama thought and started to clean the mess that they had left two weeks before.

Up Stairs In Hiei's Room!

"Come on Hiei lets go to bed…" Himeko said playfully.

"Are you sure you want to sleep?" Hiei asked.

"Well sleep wasn't what I was thinking." Himeko said and smiled at Hiei sweetly.

"Are you sure you want to do that?" Hiei asked.

"Hiei I love you and no other. I never will love another." Himeko said then sat down one the bed with her nightclothes on.

"I love you and no other. And will never love again if any thing happens to you." Hiei said then got into bed too.

Two Days Later!

"Oh god I don't fill good…" Himeko said and ran to the bathroom then slammed the door shut. She threw up a couple of times, which got Hiei's attention. He went over to the door and knocked on it.

"Himeko are you all right?" Hiei asked.

"I'm fine Hiei." Himeko said in a shaky voice.

"Are you sure?" Hiei asked.

"Hiei let me go in and talk to her." Miroke said and walked over to the door.

"I'm fine you two!" Himeko said.

"Yeah well I'm coming in now get over it!" Miroke said but didn't hear an argument from Himeko.

<She would usually argue with me!> Miroke thought confused.

"Hiei stay out here!" Miroke said and opened the door to the bathroom and walked in then shut the door again.

In The Bathroom!

"Himeko what's wrong?" Miroke asked as she saw Himeko sitting on the edge of the bed one hand holding her chin up and the other holding her stomach.

"Nothing…" Himeko said shaking a bit.

"Himeko come on I know you better then that. What's wrong?" Miroke said then turned to vent on because she knew that Himeko wouldn't say any thing unless she knew the others couldn't hear her.

"Nothing Miroke…" Himeko said and nodded over to the radio. Miroke turned it on then looked at Himeko.

"Himeko are you…" Miroke asked just getting a good look at her.

"I think so. But don't say any thing. I don't want to get his hopes up!" Himeko said.

"But what if your father attacks again?" Miroke said in a worried tone.

"I can't risk fighting not until I know for sure!" Himeko said then looked down at her stomach and rubbed it.

<I hope I am but then again I hope I'm not.> Himeko thought then she put her head in her hands.

"Oh god what if I am. It won't be safe…knowing my father he will try to kill me again and when he finds out about our child…" Himeko said in a very worried tone.

"Himeko don't worry we won't let him near you or your baby." Miroke said and kneeled down in front of Himeko.

"Come on Himeko lets go back in the living room I'd say he is worried about you by now!" Miroke said and smiled at Himeko. She smiled back at her best friend who had always been by her side and always will be there.

"All right but remember not a word to Hiei!" Himeko said and walked over a turned the radio off and Miroke turned the vent off. Then the both walked out of the bathroom.

Back Out In The Living Room!

"Himeko are you OK!" Hiei asked in a worried tone.

"Yeah I'm fine." Himeko said and smiled at him.

"Are you sure?" Hiei asked.

"Yeah I'm sure." Himeko said and walked into the kitchen.

"Miroke what's wrong with her?" Hiei asked. Not satisfied that she was telling him the whole truth.

"It was just some thing she ate that didn't agree with her. Don't worry about it Hiei. She's fine." Miroke said and smiled at him.

"Oh OK!" Hiei said and sat down.

<I thought she was pregnant or something!> Hiei thought as he zoned out again.

<Well he's off in space again!> Miroke thought then walked out of the house.

In The Kitchen!

"Good she didn't tell him but I knew she wouldn't." Himeko said quietly to herself.

<I need to find a way to know if I am or not! I can't go to a doctor I'm not human…> Himeko thought.

"I know I'll ask Botan!" Himeko said and ran out of the Kitchen and into the front yard to find Miroke.

"And where do you think you're going?" Hiei asked as he stood at the door.

"Uhm…Miroke and I are going shopping aren't we?" Himeko said and looked over to Miroke.

"Yeah…we'll be back in a couple of hours!" Miroke said and started for the city with Himeko.

"Hey wait I'll go with you!" Hiei said.

"I don't think you really want to unless you want to be stuck in the women's clothing for a while!" Himeko said.

"Yeah you're right. I'll see you when you get back be careful." Hiei said to the two women.

"We will Hiei don't worry!" Himeko said and they both left.

Thirty Minutes Later!

Himeko and Miroke arrived at Yusuke's house and knocked on the door. Yusuke answered the door and let the two young women in. and the next person they saw was Kurama!

<Oh no…damn!> Himeko thought.

"Kurama what are you doing here?" Miroke asked in surprise.

"I want to know the same thing." Kurama said and crossed his arms.

"I asked first!!" Miroke said.

"I was talking to Yusuke about Kuwabara! Now why are you two here?" Kurama said.

"None of your business. Yusuke where is Botan?" Himeko said.

"She should be back in about ten minutes." Yusuke said.

*******

Authors Note: Hey yeah I know bad place to stop. Should I make Himeko pregnant? And should it be a boy or a girl? Well please review and tell me this I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Yaiko Youkai