Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Yusuke & the Alliance ❯ Himeko's Father Finds Out! ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yu Yu Hakusho

Yusuke and the Alliance

Chapter 16

Himeko's Father Finds Out!

Himeko has been doing every thing the same for the last four and a half months. Except she walks a little differently.

"Hiei you want another one you carry it!" Himeko said jokingly.

"Uhm…no thank you! I'll protect you." Hiei said also joking.

"Why you little twerp…" Himeko said then laughed a little. Hiei smiled at her. There has been no surprise attacks form Himeko's father so every one thought he was gone for good. Then the door to the living room swung open to revile her father standing there.

"Oh no…" Himeko said as she backed up a little with fear in her eyes. Hiei jumped in front of her protecting her and his child.

"Hiei can you handle this by yourself or should I go get Kurama?" Himeko asked evidently wanting away from her father.

"Go get Kurama if you can find him." Hiei said knowing she wanted out of there.

"OK! Be right back!" Himeko said and headed towards the back of the house then another demon appeared in front of her and she fell to the floor because he had hit her across the face. Hiei spun around to see Himeko lying on the floor in pain.

"Himeko!!" Hiei yelled then ran over to her side.

"Hiei…the baby I need to get out of here I'm their target. And so is our child…" Himeko said with pure fear in her eyes.

"Come on lets go." Hiei said and helped Himeko up then got hit several times himself and knocked to the floor.

"HIEI!!!" Himeko yelled and ran over to him then helped him up. He was bleeding from above his left eye and his right arm.

"What's wrong?" Kurama and Miroke asked as they ran into the house from the back door.

"Hiei's been hurt…" Himeko said in a worried tone. Then got hit across the face again but this time she slammed into a wall. She slid down the wall and landed on the floor. Hiei went to her side and placed his hand on her stomach.

"Are you two all right?" Hiei asked very worried.

"Yeah…" Himeko said and placed her hand on top of Hiei's hand and smiled at him. Hiei smiled back then helped her up.

"Hey slut are you actually Pregnant by this one?" her father asked surprised.

"My name is Himeko learn to use it!" Himeko said.

"That's not what I asked. Are you pregnant?" he asked again.

"Yes my Himeko is!" Hiei said and smirked at the surprised look on her father's face.

"Get out of the Yakuto!" her father, said.

"But sir why?" Yakuto asked. (The demon that was doing all the attacking!)

"Just get out of here now!" her father yelled.

"Yes sir…" Yakuto said and walked out of the house.

"Himeko are you sure you are Pregnant?" her father asked.

"Yes I'm absolutely sure. Why do you care?" Himeko asked very confused by her father's actions.

"I just do!" he said and left the house.

"OK! Himeko that was strange he cares more about your child then he did you!" Miroke said completely confused at this point.

"Yeah that's what is confusing me…He hated me but he seems to love our baby, Hiei. But he won't ever get near it." Himeko said and wrapped her arms around Hiei. Then kissed him.

"Not as long as I live he won't get close enough to hurt you or our child. Now when he brings a friend that's where I'll need Kurama's help." Hiei said.

"Come on Hiei lets get that bleeding to stop…" Himeko said sweetly.

"Oh all right…Himeko what do you hope the baby will be?" Hiei asked as Himeko led him to the kitchen.

"I don't know it would be nice to have a girl and a boy." Himeko said then looked at Hiei and smiled.

"Is it twins or some thing?" Hiei asked.

"I don't know! Why?" Himeko asked.

"I was just wondering you could name one while I named the other." Hiei said and smiled at Himeko.

"Well we could do that even if it's not twins." Himeko said and smiled at Hiei as she cleaned the cuts on his arm and forehead. She bandaged them up then sat down at the table with him.

"If we do have twins which one do you want to name? or even if we don't have twins." Himeko asked.

"I want to name the girl." Hiei said then looked into Himeko's crystal blue eyes.

"Why the girl?" Himeko asked. Most men wanted to name the son.

"I think I have the perfect name for her." Hiei said then smiled sweetly at Himeko.

"Oh really what name is that?" Himeko asked.

"Kietia…" Hiei said looking for her approval.

"That is the perfect name you're right Hiei." Himeko said and hugged Hiei.

"What about if we have a boy?" Hiei asked.

"I'm not sure I was thinking about Hiei Jr. but that would get confusing. So what about Hayashi?" Himeko asked.

"That sound perfect…now we have two names picked out." Hiei said and smiled at Himeko very sweetly.

**********

Authors Note: Hey sorry for the short chapter. I didn't put Miroke and Kurama into this one very much because Miroke is still kind of mad at Kurama! Well should I have Hiei and Himeko have twins? Please review this chapter and tell me what you think.