Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Zinnia/JTZ on Oprah ❯ Interview with JTZ ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Oprah: And we're back. And please welcome Zinnia's two friends of their radio station 82.689 JTZ! Jin and Touya!

Audience: *cheers as Touya walks on stage and Jin flies on stage.*

Jin: Whoo! T'is place is neat! *lands in a seat*

Touya: *sits in a chair*

Zinnia&Me: Hi guys!

Jin: Hiya Zinnia 'n' uh.....Miss Zinnia's creator!

Me: Videl......

Jin: ya! That's 'ight! 'del!

Touya: *rolls eyes*

Oprah: So Jin we understand that you and Touya share a radio station with Zinnia. What's it like?

Jin: Uh.....well.....it's fun!^_^ All though Zinnia 'llapsed the whole build'ng with a big burp. That was pretty neat if ya ask me.

Zinnia: *blushes*

Audience: eeewww....

Zinnia: Hey! It wasnt my fault! Videl made me do it! She typed the fanfic!

Videl: Yep!

Oprah:....uh.....okay.....*turns to Touya* And Touya how do yuo feel about having a radio station?

Touya: *crosses arms* Daily asprin.......

Audience: *laughs*

Jin: 'ey! We're not that bad!

Touya: *takes asprin*

Me: Dont worry.....Touya's just hatin' cause he's the least fav member of JTZ

Touya: *glares at Videl* I will kill you....

Me: Bring it on, Dr. Freeze! I got Zinnia on my side!

Zinnia: I cant hurt Touya! He's my friend!

Me:..............okay....then I got Jin!

Jin: *laughs* Sorry, 'del. I cant do that to Touya. He's me best pal!

*people in audience raise their hands*

Oprah: Okay....how about you with the spikey hair.

Goku(Saiyuki not DragonballZ): *stands up* Hey do you guys get a lot of food at your radio station!

Jin: ya, sure!

Goku: Wow! Can I join?!

Gojyo: You stupid monkey...if they did that then you'd eat up all their food, plus they'd then have to call it JTZG.

Goku: I would not! And JTZG sounds cooler then if they let you join!

Gojyo: You stupid monkey! If I joined the initials would be the same!

Hakkai: ^_^ Please, now isnt the time to get into a fight. We're on live television.

Sanzo: I dont give a crap where we are, *holds up gun* I'll shoot both you idiots right now if you dont shut up and let me watch the show in peace!

Goku&Gojyo: *quickly shut up*

Zinnia:...okay..........

Oprah: Well.....that was interesting.....hmm...how about you with the brown hair.

Tea: *stands up* Thank you, Oprah. First of all, I'd like to tell Zinnia and her creator that they both are wonderful people and have a heart of gold!(how come so many people dont like Tea from Yu-Gi-Oh? She's cool with me) Anyway my question is for Zinnia. Who is your absolute closest friend?

Zinnia: I.....uh...its a tie.....between my spirit beast Yoko and my big brother Hiei. ^_^

Audience: awww......

Oprah: Thats so sweet! Okay next question. Okay, you with the purple hair.

Trunks: *stands up* Okay, this question goes to Zinnia. Whay would you say is your special attack?

Zinnia: Hmm.....I'd say.......my Wolf of the Moonlit Flames attack. It's very powerful. Lookie! Wolf of the Moonlit Flames! *uses attack!*

*destroys whole building*

Everyone: O.O

Me: Zinnia!

Zinnia: ^_^ *nervous laugh* oops. I guess I got carried away

Touya: Wolf demons......

Oprah:........well that looks like that's all the time we have for today. Goodbye until next time!
Converting /tmp/phprhj08K to /dev/stdout