Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Zinnia's Cousin ❯ Lily and Daisy ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The next day, they all sat at the kitchen table of Kurama's house. He had made waffles. Yuske and Kuwabara were rapidly stuffing their faces. Hiei was gobbling up ice cream. Mitari was sitting quietly at the table. Kurama was over at the sink washing dishes. "Wow!"screamed Zinnia. "Cousin Lily and Daisy are in Japan too?!"she asked excitedly. Spike nodded.


"Yeah....Lily's here on some kind of talent competition or something. She wanted us to come see her preform today."explained Spike. Zinnia seemed really excited.


"What are Lily and Daisy like, Zinnia?"asked Kurama. Zinnia thought.


"Well.... Lily and Daisy are the daughters of my Aunt Fluffy. Lily is older than me and Spike and Daisy is my age."she turned to Spike. "By the way, how is Daisy?"she asked.


"She's doin' fine."answered the male wolf demon. Everyone else looked confused.


"Is this cousin of yours.....injured?"asked Kurama curiously.


"No."said both wolf demons in unison.



Later, everyone entered the theater where the competition was being held. "Wow, this place is huge!"screamed Zinnia happily. Spike looked at his watch.


"Lily said be here by 2 o'clock, and its 1:55."he lowered his arm. "I promised her we'd be here. She was trippin' cause I aint come to her last performance. But aint nuttin gonna stop me from seeing her this time. Nuttin!"just now Spike's weakness was exposed. A pretty girl walked by. He instsntly followed her. "Hey Shorty....!"he called. Everyone else watched as he exited the theater following her. Zinnia smiled.


"Dont worry, he'll be back!"she said happily. So anyway, ever took a seat in the backrow and stared at the empty stage. There were lots of other people there too. This was gonna be very exciting. Zinnia was looking around at her surroundings excitedly. She loved her cousins so much and couldnt wait to see Lily perform. Hiei sat next to Hiei who was munching on a candy bar. Mitari sat on the opposite side of her being quiet as usual. Yuske was hitting on some girls in the row in of them. Kuwabara was sleeping with a large nose bubble and Kurama was just waiting for the show to start. Spike came back down the aisle with a red hand mark on his face. He sighed as he took a seat in the row of seats with everyone else.


"I need a shorty......."he said to himself. Just then a woman came onto the stage. She had a mircophone.


"Good Afternoon, ladies and gentleman!"she said loudly. "Our first performance will be Moonlight Sonata by Miss Ruby!"Zinnia sighed. Her cousin wasnt first. A teenage girl came onto the stage and sat at the piano. She cracked her fingers before playing the Beethoven masterpiece song on the percussion instrument. It was actually quite peaceful. Maybe a little too peaceful cause Yuske and Kuwabara instantly fell into a deep slumber. The music just soothed everyone else. Everyone except Hiei. He was chowing down on lots and lots of candy. Mitari must of really enjoyed it because he seemed to be really rivitted. Spike just sat with his arms crossed. He was much more interested in seeing his cousin do her performance. He wondered when it was gonna be Lily's turn. The girl at the piano stood. Everyone applauded. She did a bow then walked off the stage.


About an hour later....."And now for our last performance....."said the woman. "A musical performance by Miss Lily!"instantly Spike jumped up and starting cheering and stuff.


"YO! LIZZLE IS FINALLY UP!"scremaed Spike. Finally, a teenage girl came onto the stage. She had long black hair down to her hips. She was about Mitari's height. She wore tight jeans a green belly shirt with red glitter letters that said 'sexy!'. Yuske and Kuwabara drooled. "HEY LIZZLE! ZIZZLE AND SPIZZLE ARE IN THE HIZZLE! YOU GON WIN FOR SHIZZLE!"everyone was staring at him. He didnt care though. Now background dancers came onto the stage. Finally music began to play and Lily began to sing dance.



My Goodies,

My Goodies,

My Goodies

Not my goodies!


Just then a man took over as the background dancers began to do their thing.


I got a sick reputation for handlin broads

All I need is me a few seconds or more.

And in my rap

Tell valet to bring my 'Lac

And I ain't comin back

So you can put a car right there.

I'm the truth

And ain't got nothin' to prove.

An you can ask anybody

Cuz they seen me do it.

Barracades, I run right through 'em

I'm used to 'em.

Throw all the dirt you want it's no use.

You still won't have a pinup in a fabulous room

On her back pickin' out baskets of fruit.

(I love you boo)

Yeah freaky petey love you too.

Ha Ha

You know how I do..


Now Lily took control.


You may look at me and think that I'm

Just a young girl

But I'm not just a young girl.

Baby this is what I'm lookin' for:

Sexy, independent, down to spend it type that's gettin' his dough

I'm not bein too dramatic that's the way I gotta have it.

I bet you want the goodies.

Bet you thought about it.

Got you all hot and bothered.

Mad cause I talk about them.

Lookin for the goodies

Keep on lookin' cuz they stay in the jar

Oh-oh Oh-oh Oh-oh Oh-oh

(Let's fast forward a little.)


Finally, at the end of the performance Lily turned her back to the audience showing the light blue glitter letters on the back of her jeans which said 'bootylicious'. She then began to do the booty pop until the music faded out. Yuske and Kuwabara began cheering like crazy and were even throwing money onto the stage. The music stopped. Lily and the background dancers then exited the stage.

Later, "Hey Lily!"screamed Zinnia. "We're over here!"she shouted to her cousin who was just coming out of the theater. Lily then spotted everyone at the other side of the road. After looking both ways and she ran across the street to her cousins.

"Spike! Zinnia! I've missed you guys!"she said as she hugged both her cousins.

"We've missed you."said Spike and Zinnia in unison.

"You're hot!"screamed Kuwabara.

"You got a boyfriend?!"asked Yuske. Zinnia grabbed her big brother and pushed him up to Lily.

"This is my big brother Hiei! We have the same father!"she explained cheerfully. Lily looked down at the small fire demon.

"Was up?"she greeted. Hiei didnt say anything. He looked up at the sky confused.

"The sky.....nothing unusual." he finally answered. Zinnia now introduced everyone else.

"The long red head guy is Kurama, the black haired guy is Yuske, the poodle haired red head is Kuwabara dn the blonde is Mitari."she said pointing to each friend.

"Nice to meet yall."said Lily.

"So where's Daisy?"asked Spike.