Zero No Tsukaima Fan Fiction ❯ Zero no Tsukaima: Descension ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Five Years
 
Seth is standing at a grave with a dozen bright flowers in his hand, “Hey, babe.” Seth bites his lip to keep himself from crying, “I thought I'd bring you some flowers,” he tosses the flowers onto the grave and reaches into the pack he has around his shoulder and pulls out a glass bottle. “You know what today is? Today is the anniversary of my coming to this world. It's so lonely without you. I miss you.”
“Daddy?”
Seth turns around and a little boy fumbles towards him and falls forward into his fathers arms, “What are you doing out here, I thought I told you to take a nap.”
“I was lonely.”
Seth runs his hand through his sons light brown hair, “Well, we can't have that can we?” Seth picks up his son and drapes him over his shoulder making a loud growling sound as he does. Seth takes his son into the little home and sits him down on his bed. “There now, you aren't alone, it's nap time, okay?”
Seth gets up and starts to walk out of the room, “Daddy?”
“Yes, what is it?”
“What did Mommy look like.”
 
 
Seth is sitting on a tree stump looking at the beams of wood that are the beginning of the house he will live in with Rain. He stands up and pulls his gloves back on.
Rain calls out to him from the forest, “Seth I'm back.” He turns and jogs over to his love and picks her up spinning around, she begins to laugh at her husband, “Did you miss me?”
Seth kisses her forehead and holds her to him, “Every moment.”
“I have news.”
Seth let's go of her and steps back, “What kind of news, Queen Henrietta needs help?”
“Different kind of news.” Rain takes his left hand and removes the glove and puts it on her abdomen, “I'm pregnant.”
Seth looks down at his hand and then back up at Rain, “We are going to have a baby?”
“Yes.”
“We're gonna have a baby” Seth hugs her tight to him.
 
 
Seth is sitting in front of his half completed house. Rain is sitting beside him her belly has grown and she has a motherly aura about her. Seth spins around when he hears the sound of wings flapping. Saito, Louise, and Tabitha land on the ground with the help of Tabitha's dragon.
After a brief conversation Seth looks at Rain, “I won't go if you need me to stay.”
Rain kisses him on the lips, “I'm not completely helpless, the Queen needs you, go.”
 
 
Seth is slumped on the floor beneath a window his whole body is shaking his eyes blood shot and swollen. The rain outside is accompanied by lightning and thunder. Saito kneels down beside him and tries to comfort him but Seth shoves him away and runs out into the storm.
“NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!”
 
 
Seth returns to his home Airo and Hina are waiting for him inside. A little brown hair baby wrapped in a green cloth is laying on his bed.
“Seth this is your son.”
“My son. Our baby. Her baby.”
 
 
Seth looks down at his son, “You mother was very beautiful, her eyes where like looking at the stars and her smile could brighten the darkest day. You have her eyes, now please go to sleep, okay?”
The little boy snuggles into the bed and closes his eyes and silently drifts off to sleep.
“I hope you can see how our baby has grown, Rain.....”