Zoey 101 Fan Fiction ❯ Smilies on my Arm,Pain in My Heart and Someone to Save me An Adam Torres Lovestory ❯ Hold On.Something`s changed Here ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I stepped out into the evening light.  And parked right in front of the house was a limo. Adam stood smiling at me"You didn`t have to""But I wanted to Athy."I smiled.I stepped into the moonlight so he could see me."Did you replace my best friend with a godess or something because the woman standing in front of me is not my best friend."he joked.I looked at him with that"Secret handshake look". He nodded.."You`re Athena Jackson""And You`re Adam Torres""WE`RE THE GREATEST SET OF MATES!WE`RE TOUGH, WE`RE SMALL AND SKINNY AND WE`RE GONNA ROCK THIS PLACE!WHOO!" I laughed. "You`re definitely my best friend." I slid into the back seat.
            ;            &n bsp;       -at semi formal-
we sat through the slow songs. Except my favourite song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KxKgLnlpR8. I made him dance to Find A Way by Safetysuit. By the end of the night I was laughing so hard I nearly wet myself.
          &nb sp;               -Adam`s POV-
I`d never seen Athy in a dress. She was so beautiful. I had to restrain yself from kissing her. She smelled so good it was intoxicating. KC was with Jenna, but eying me closely. I just about lost it when she laid her head on my shoulder. I reminded myself she was my best friend. I nodded at KC. Drew looked ready to hit something. I couldn`t let my heart get the best of me. She`s your  best friend I told myself.She`s off limits.
            &nb sp;                 -normal POV-
I felt different right now. Like something had clicked inside me.  Like I realized for the first time I loved Adam. So much it hurt sometimes. I restrained cause I was scared he wouldn`t feel the same way.

Converting /tmp/phpTeaN78 to /dev/stdout