Zoey 101 Fan Fiction ❯ Smilies on my Arm,Pain in My Heart and Someone to Save me An Adam Torres Lovestory ❯ Reverse Psychology gone wrong ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"I`m a bad person KC. I broke his heart."I sobbed."You`re not a bad person Athy. You`re a terrific person, my favourite person. But you can be a real cunt sometimes."KC said.I laughed."I hate that I can`t tell him.""Tell him what?""I love him."I spilled it to KC.  "Does he know?""I havent told him. I`m scared" I murmered.
          & nbsp;           &nbs p;     -at school-
I practically passed out in media class.Actually I did.About half way through someone shook me awake."Athy?"Adam`s voice graced my ears.My eyes fluttered open. He was 3 inches away from my face."KC told me. He told me everything you said last night. Including the part about you being scared to tell me uh your feelings". "so you know?" "Of course I do. KC told me everything you said last night ." Adam leaned closer to me. " Say it Athy" I swallowed nervously. "I love you Adam Torres."
          &n bsp;           -Adam `s POV-
I only wanted to hear her say why she avoided me yesterday! I never expected her say she loved me."You what?" "Didn`t KC  tell you I loved you?""No KC didn`t tell me anything. I was just trying to use reverse psychology to get you to tell me why you were avoiding me yesterday.Whoa!"She looked confused."So you lied to me?" she demanded."Please don`t run away again Athy. I  hate it when you run away from me!"I choked."I`m not gonna run away from you anymore" she was leaning in?
Converting /tmp/php9aa7bA to /dev/stdout