Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Back into the Groove ( Chapter 31 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Hey, everyone, I know that it has been a LONG several months since I last posted an arc of this story, due to ‘delays’ and whatnot, but now, we have arrived at the start of the next arc and you have to wonder what’s next for our heroes and heroines in which things seemed to have gone ‘off base’ with the Sword Art Online portion of this fanfiction. Well, this is a MEGA crossover and I’m trying to get everything right. Even with my experience in fanfiction, I can’t be perfect, you know? However, I hope that you are enjoying this story as much as I am of making it. And now, the fun continues, everyone! Now, I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

The scene starts as they are massive legions of butterflies that are colored with every color in the rainbow flying through the skies of the real, Digital, and the virtual world of SAO and ALO and then it switches to Kirito, in his SAO and ALO forms, Usagi, in her SAO and ALO forms with Princess Serenity and Eternal/Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Leafa with Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial back to back overlooking all of those worlds.

 

Asuna, in her ALO form, is flying through the skies of Alfheim before she transforms into Valkyrie Sailor Star with Rainbow Dragon behind her while Akari goes through her SAO form into her ALO form before transforming into Eternal and then Valkyrie Sailor Sun with Magnadramon surrounding her. Sinon, in her ALO form, transforms into Eternal and then her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form in which she aims at some kind of unknown enemy. Sailor Sun, Sailor Star, and Sailor Orion look at Junpier and Miyako as the Moon and Sun Kingdom hover over SAO and ALO.

 

Serena is flanked behind by her Fusion, Synchro, and XYZ counterparts, Serene, Serenity, and Tsuki and the shadows of the Four Dimensional Dragons, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Starve Venom Fusion Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, and Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, hovering all around them. Kirito is facing his Synchro and XYZ counterparts, Kuro and Kata, before all three of them turn to face a mysterious figure in the distance. Naruto is facing his counterpart, Menma, and Menma gives him a wicked smirk as the two of them prepare for battle.

 

Heathcliff is hanging over the Queen’s Gate and out of the Queen’s Gate, there are multiple worlds that our heroes and heroines go through until they, in their ALO forms, are in Alfheim and staring down Sumeragi, Seven, and Shamrock as all of the area of ALO known as Svart Alfheim looms over them before switching the Digital World, the Duel Monsters Spirit World, and beyond.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known from worlds ranging from Spira, Angel Grove, and beyond as well as those friends that they have yet to meet.

 

Valkyrie Sailor Moon/Princess Serenity, with her hands together, is haunted by the shadow of her ‘corrupted self’, Shadow Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial is ‘haunted’ by Dark Suguha and Yuuko, who is holding a Duel Monsters’ card that gives off a sinister aura in which they are comforted by their friends/family/loved ones as they look towards the future, but Davis’ and Kari’s shadows transform into the shapes of an unknown male and unknown female.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial, Sailor Venus, and one other with Thor, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Valkyrie Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 31: Back into the Groove

 

August 4, 2025, Scouts’ and Digidestined’s home universe, Neo Domino City

 

On the rooftops of Neo Domino City, we are at the luxury apartment home in the Tops sector of Neo Domino City that our former Signers have made their home in where we find Valkyrie Sailor Scouts and the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts, minus Moon and Neo Moon, assembled in front of Atem, Yugi, and their friends as Valkyrie Sailor Celestial hands Atem back the final Egyptian God Card: The Winged Dragon of Ra (????/????).

 

Sailor Pluto says, “This is it Atem-dono.”

 

Atem takes the God Card from Sailor Celestial and he says, with a nod, “Thank you.” However, as Atem takes the God Card, an image goes through both his and Sailor Celestial’s minds, but they take no heed of it for the moment.

 

Yugi says, “Finally, all three God Cards are safe and sound.”

 

Joey says, annoyed, “Finally.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “I believe that I should take you back to your timeline right away. I believe that you have been gone from your time long enough.”

 

Yugi says, “That’s a good idea. I really like the future, but I prefer the present.”

 

Joey says, with a smile, “I don’t know Yug. I could get used to be called a ‘legendary duelist’.”

 

Tristan tells Joey, “How can you do that if you aren’t there to do that?”

 

Joey says, nervously, “Oh, yeah. Good point.”

 

Atem asks, “How is Sailor Moon doing?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a weak smile, “She hasn’t woken up yet, but I know that she will.”

 

Tea asks Sailor Celestial, “Are you okay?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a weak smile, “Yeah, I’m okay. Using our family’s crystal, even with my power, it is really taxing. I’m not up to ‘full snuff’ yet, but I’ll be okay.” However, plenty of the others notice that Sailor Celestial’s body is shaking involuntarily.

 

Yugi says, “Anyway, we should start getting home.”

 

Atem gives a sigh and he says, “Yugi, it is something that we need to talk about.” Everyone looks at Atem and as we look out into the city, there is massive screaming in the form of the word ‘WHAT?!’ which is heard all around Neo Domino City.

 

August 14, 2025, Tokyo, Odiaba District

 

On the screens of the Odiaba District in Tokyo, Matt Ishida and his girlfriend, Jun Motomiya, Davis’ big sister, are walking down the streets of Tokyo.

 

Jun tells Matt, “Remember, Matt-kun, this is not taking me on your adventures to save Serena.”

 

Matt says, with a sigh, “I know sweetie.”

 

Jun tells Matt, with a smile, “I’m just teasing. I know why I couldn’t come along.” Jun kisses Matt on the cheek and she says, with a sigh, “I just feel so…so useless. You have your Digimon partners, Matt-kun. And I…”

 

Matt tells Jun, “You are never useless, Jun. Never forget that. You fought as hard and then some to get out of that nightmare.”

 

Jun says, with a nod, “Yeah, I know.” Jun says, with a sigh, “It is hard to worry about your troubles when you know that someone has got it worse than you.”

 

Matt says, with a nod, “I get what you are saying. All of us were scarred by that experience and some of us more than others.”

 

Jun says, with a solemn tone, “Especially in Serena’s case and maybe even Suguha’s case.” Jun asks, “By the way, how is she doing?”

 

Matt says, with a smile, “A lot better than just after we got back.”

 

Flashback; August 4, 2025, Kirigaya household

 

Inside of the Kirigaya household, we are inside of Suguha Kirigaya’s room where we find our Celestial Moon Princess sitting in her bed in pajamas, with a blanket wrapped around her, and her face looking flush like she has a fever or something with her adoptive brother/cousin, Kazuto, Asuna, Keiko, Rika, Shion, Kotone, and our Sailor Scouts, in civilian forms, are surrounding her with Ami using her computer to examine her while Suguha’s guardian feline, Trivia, is watching from a nearby table while the Digidestined and their Digimon partners are outside of the room and looking in through the open doorway to Suguha’s room.

 

“ACHOO!” Suguha sneezes as Trivia hands her a tissue. “Thank you.” Suguha says with a voice that sounds like her nostrils are stuffed up.

 

Shion says, plainly, “You have caught the flu.”

 

Lita says, “Yeah, I think that’s pretty obvious, Shion.”

 

Suguha says, weakly, “Ugh…I thought that we, Sailor Scouts, were stronger than this…and enhanced healing…”

 

Ami says, “While that’s true, it doesn’t mean that we can’t get sick.”

 

Lita says, “All of us caught the flu one time…”

 

Raye says, “That was an ‘artificial flu’ created by the Negamoon, Lita. Only Mina and Artemis got a real flu through I was shocked that Artemis got it too.”

 

Trivia says, “Just because we are felines doesn’t mean that we don’t get some of the same sicknesses and we are not Earthling felines as well.”

 

Ami says, “By the looks of it, it is most likely you caught this due to the energy drain on your body which you haven’t completely recovered from.”

 

Trivia tells Suguha, “And quite reckless I might add. It is only because of your special powers that you survived using the Silver Crystal with your powers in the first place.”

 

Suguha says, weakly and sarcastically, “Well, excuse me if I want to save my royal sister from being turned into a complete monster.”

 

Suguha sneezes again and Ami says, “Anyway, it seems like it is a twenty-four to forty-eight hour flu. You will be back on your feet with a day or two.”

 

Amara says, “As long as you rest, Suguha.”

 

Kazuto tells Suguha, “That’s right, Sugu. No kendo practice and no Amusphere.”

 

Suguha tells Kazuto, “Doubt if I could stay logged in, big brother. The instant that I sneeze, I might get forcibly logged out due to the safety features.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Good point.”

 

Ami says, “Well, anyway, you should remain in bed and regain your strength.”

 

Asuna says, with a nod, “I agree, Ami-chan. You did enough Suguha-chan.”

 

Keiko says, “You freed Serena from that wicked creature that was manipulating her emotions.”

 

Rika asks, curiously, “Do you think that she remembers any of it?” Our heroes and heroines look at each other in concern to Rika’s question and Suguha, Asuna, Kazuto, and plenty of the others really can’t help to worry about Serena’s emotional state when she wakes up.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Back with Jun and Matt, Matt tells Jun, “It turns out that it was like Ami said. Suguha was back on her feet within a day or so thanks to recovered powers.”

 

Jun says, with a smile, “That’s good.”

 

Matt says, “She had plenty of time to recover. Things have gotten quiet since we got back.”

 

Jun says, with a nod, “Yeah.”

 

Jun looks up in the sky and Matt asks, “What’s up, Jun?”

 

Jun asks Matt, “How she doing Matt-kun?” Matt looks at Jun, confused, and she says, “Don’t give me that. I’ve seen her back in ALO.”


Matt says, “That’s a good question.” The two of them continue on their date as they can’t help to wonder about our Moon Princess.

 

August 14, 2025, Tokyo, Juuban District

 

Within the Juuban district of Tokyo, we are looking at the apartment complex where the home of Darien Shields is and we are within his home where we find wearing said Earth Prince, wearing only a pair of pants, shocks, and shoes showing a perfectly male muscular body and arms, putting breakfast on the table as Serena, wearing a robe around her frame, walks up and sits down.

 

Serena says, “It smells good.”

 

Darien says, with a smile, “It should be.”

 

Serena asks, annoyed, “And what’s that supposed to mean?” Darien smiles as he and Serena enjoy their meal.

 

Darien tells Serena, “Anyway, school is going to be starting soon.”


Serena responds, annoyed, “Ugh! Don’t remind me!”

 

Darien says, with a smile, “Right.” Serena continues to eat while Darien continues to watch her as he eats as well.

 

When they are done, Serena says, excitedly, “That was great, Darien-kun!”

 

Darien tells Serena, with a smile, “I’m glad that you liked it.” After Darien cleans up the dishes, he takes a deep breath and he asks, “Serena…How are you feeling?”

 

Serena takes a deep breath, sighs, and she says, “Better than I was when I first woke up.”

 

Flashback; August 5, 2025, Darien’s apartment home

 

The door to Darien’s home opens to reveal Darien coming inside in which Luna, Serena’s guardian feline, comes up to him.

 

Darien closes the door behind him and he asks, “Luna?”

 

Luna (F) says, “Darien…” After Darien locks the door, Luna turns in a direction and Darien looks to see Serena, wearing only a simple nightgown, looking out the window.

 

Darien asks, surprised, “Serena?” Serena’s form shutters a bit and she turns around in which Darien can see that her face was wet with tears in which she is still shedding.

 

Serena says, weakly, “Darien-kun…I remember…I remember everything…” Darien then becomes quite nervous at this statement of his beloved Moon Princess knowing that there is more than just ‘physical recovery’.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Back in the present, Darien tells Serena, “Meatball Head, you weren’t yourself…that thing…”

 

Serena responds, solemnly, “Only fed on the darkness that was consuming me. I let my fear and anger get out of control and that ‘thing’…Ugh! It only enhanced all the negative emotions that took me over. And I…”

 

Darien goes over to Serena, hugs her, and he says, “You had every right to be afraid, Serena. I can never forgive him for what he did you. You trusted him with all of your heart and he betrayed it in two lifetimes.” Serena looks at Darien and Darien tells Serena, “And I understand how you feel. And Suguha especially knows how you feel. However, you can’t change what happened no matter how much a lot of us want to. You can only learn from it and move on.”

 

Serena says, with a light nod, “Yeah…”

 

Darien tells Serena, with a kind and loving smile, “No more of that Meatball Head. Or do we have to go through that again?”

 

Serena responds, annoyed, “Don’t remind me Darien-kun.”

 

Flashback; August 6, 2025; Juuban Park

 

Within Juuban Park, Serena yelps as she is violently dropped to the ground and she rubs her back in which she looks to see her duel disk with her deck inside laying down by the ground in front of her.

 

Serena yells out, “What’s the big idea?” Serena then looks up at Atem, who is glaring at her with an intense look.

 

Atem responds, with a plain tone, “Simple. We are going to duel.”

 

Serena asks, “Duel?”

 

Atem retorts, with a plain tone, “That’s right, your majesty. We are going to duel and you aren’t going to be able to refuse.” The Millennium Puzzle then glows and a force-field is forced around Serena and Atem.

 

Serena asks, “Why are you doing this?”

 

Atem responds, strongly, “Why do you think Princess Serenity? You have become too much of threat not only to our world, but the very fabric of existence itself!” Serena winches and Atem shouts out, strongly, “You nearly destroyed the very fabric of the multiverse including our Earth…An Earth that I gave my life to protect from Zorc in which my friends, Yugi and the others, went through battle after battle to help me protect in which you nearly destroyed! And the darkness within you is still there! That ‘thing’ that attached to you only enhanced the darkness and you are a time bomb just waiting to explode! I can’t risk that happening again! If you beat me in this duel, then there is a chance for you, but if you lose, I will send you to the Shadow Realm where you will cause no more harm to anyone!”

 

Serena asks, fearfully, “Shadow Realm?”

 

Atem says, “Right now, you are more of a risk to this world…this universe…our very fabric of existence than help. It is only that you were a great heroine that I do this. If you were just a threat to all the good and innocent people, I would just seal you away to protect everyone from the danger that you pose.” Atem says, sternly, “Now, pick up your duel disk and your deck! If you have any courage and you are a true Sailor Senshi, then you will face me in this battle!”

 

Just then a familiar female voice yells out, “Pharaoh Atem, stop this right now!” The two of them look to see our Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts including Nebula and Celestial with Celestial, Uranus, Jupiter, and Mars have really cross looks on their faces.

 

Sailor Uranus says, very irritated, “Let our princess go and I may not bash your face in!”

 

Sailor Venus says, nervously, “Real encouraging, Uranus.”

 

Atem responds, “I cannot.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a sneer, “You may not, but I sure can.”

 

Atem says, “Not even you will be to get through this barrier since the Millennium Puzzle isn’t alone in creating it.” Atem then displays the Eternity Diamond of Power and he says, “I borrowed this.”

 

The Sailor Scouts gasp and Sailor Jupiter says, “Well, now we know where it went.”

 

Sailor Pluto asks Atem, “Atem-dono, why are you doing this?”

 

Atem responds, “What’s necessary, Sailor Pluto. I am sorry, but I won’t risk the lives of countless to infinite beings across the multiverse because of your personal bias.” Atem says, pointing to Serena, “She is the greatest danger to all life that existence has ever know! Do you realize what kind of mayhem she could have caused with the Eternity Diamonds?”

 

Sailor Saturn says, in a pleading tone, “But she wasn’t herself.”

 

Atem replies, “The ‘creature’ that ‘attached’ itself to her only enhanced the darkness within her heart. She let her fear take over and she let the darkness take over! And the darkness is still there! One that could cause chaos and destruction if left unchecked! I won’t take that risk!”

 

Sailor Jupiter yells out, strongly, “And who are you to determine that?”

 

Atem retorts, strongly, “And who are you to say that I have no right to determine her fate and protect the innocent?”

 

Plenty of the other Sailor Scouts and Tuxedo Mask appears in which he says, in a demanding tone, “Release Serena right now.”

 

Atem responds, “I’m afraid not, Endymon-dono. I will not be stopped on the path that I have taken for I believe that this is the best for all.” Atem tells Serena, “Now, Princess Serenity, will you prove your courage or show that you are a true coward?”

 

Serena says, attaching her duel disk to her left wrist, “I don’t think that I have a choice.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Sis…”

 

Serena responds, “I’ll be all right.”

 

Atem says, taking out a Neo Domino City style duel disk, “We shall see.” Atem attaches the duel disk to his left wrist, puts a dueling deck inside, and both of them activate their duel disks, with the familiar ‘energy blade’ for Monster and Pendulum Card Zones for Serena’s duel disk appearing, their decks are shuffled, and when their duel disk’s life-point counters display 4000 life-points for each duelist, they draw five cards from their respective decks.

 

“Let’s duel!” Serena and Atem say in unison as their duel begins.

 

Starting Scores:

Serena: 4000

Atem: 4000

 

Atem says, drawing a card, “I’ll be taking the first turn.” Atem says, putting one card on his duel disk, “I place one monster face-down.” Atem says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “And I end my turn with one card face-down. Now, show me if you have the courage to forge ahead!”

 

Serena says, drawing a card, “Okay, my move.” Just then the images of what she did against Red-Eyed XaXa when she lost control of her emotions and she shakes her head in which she says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I play my Ancient Rules spell card. With this card, I can play one non-effect monster from my hand that’s level five or above.” Serena says, putting one card on her duel disk, “And I choose my Dragon Spirit of White.” Just then Dragon Spirit of White (2500/2000) appears on the field in attack mode and Serena says, “It may be an effect monster, but its ability allows it to be treated as a non-effect monster while in my hand or in the graveyard. Also, when I bring it out, I can banish one spell or trap card on your field.” Atem’s face-down card vanishes in a bright flash and Serena says, “And now, my dragon a-attacks.” Serena winches from her Turbo Duel with her Synchro Dimension counterpart, Serenity, and when the darkness overtook as Dragon Spirit of White attacks Atem’s face-down card, which is revealed to be Sangan (1000/600) in defense mode, with the monster getting vaporized immediately.

 

Atem says, as a card comes out of his deck, “Sangan might be gone, but my trickster is far from done. Thanks to his ability, he can allow me to take one monster that has fifteen hundred attack points or less and add to my hand.” Atem asks, sternly, “Is that all?”

 

Serena responds, nervously while putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I end my turn with a face-down.”

 

Sailor Saturn asks, “She sounds scared?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Atem’s confidence and her guilt is making sure that she isn’t her best.”

 

Atem says, drawing a card, “My move!” Atem says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I play Pot of Greed! I draw two more cards!” Atem draws two cards from his deck, displays Alpha the Magnet Warrior (1400/1700), Beta the Magnet Warrior (1700/1600), and Gamma the Magnet Warrior (1500/1800) monster cards in his hand, and he says, sending them to the graveyard slot while putting a card on his duel disk, “And now, I send my mighty three Magnets Warriors to my graveyard to form the mighty Valkyrion the Magna Warrior!” The three Magnet Warrior monsters appear on the field and unite into Valkyrion the Magna Warrior (3500/3800) in attack mode and Atem says, putting another card into the spell/trap slots, “Next, I use my Mystical Space Typhoon to blow your face-down card away!” A twister appears on the field to destroy Serena’s face-down card and Atem yells out, “Now, my mighty Valkyrion, the way is open! Destroy her dragon with your Magnet Saber!” Valkyrion slices Dragon Spirit of White in half and it explodes causing Serena to yelp as she is thrown to the barrier wall by the shockwave as she loses 1000 life-points.

 

Tuxedo Mask and the others shout in unison, in horror, “Serena!”

 

Atem says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I end my turn with one card face-down.”

 

Current Score:

Serena: 3000

Atem: 4000

 

Serena gets to her feet and she says, with a winch, “Ow. That stings.”

 

Atem says, “Expect no mercy from me.”

 

Serena says, nervously, “I kind of got that.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “Come on, Serena! You can do better than that!”

 

Serena thinks in her mind, “Yeah, I know. I just…just…” Serena mentally tries to shake the negative thoughts in her mind, draws a card, and she says, solemnly while putting a card on his duel disk, “I place one monster face-down and end my turn.”

 

The others are shocked and Sailor Venus asks, shocked, “That’s it?!”

 

Sailor Neptune says, “She just doesn’t have the confidence to fight back.”

 

Tuxedo Mask thinks in his mind, nervously, “Serena…”

&n bsp;

Atem says, drawing a card, “Is that all? Then I shall end you right now! Valkyrion, attack!” Valkyrion attacks the face-down monster, but it is revealed to be Cyber Jar (900/900) in which he says, “Oh no! Cyber Jar!” Soon after, both monsters are destroyed due to Cyber Jar’s ability and both Serena and Atem draw five cards from their decks. Atem says, putting two cards on his duel disk, “Thanks to your Cyber Jar, both of us draw five cards and we summon any level four or below monsters from our hands! And I have two: Queen’s Knight and Magician’s Valkyria!” Just then Queen’s Knight (1500/1600) and Magician’s Valkyria (1600/1800) appear on the field in attack mode.

 

Serena says, putting four cards on her duel disk, “I have four. I play Timegazer Magician, Vorse Raider, King’s Knight, and Breaker the Magical Warrior…all in defense mode.” Timegazer (1200/600), Vorse Raider (1900/1200), King’s Knight (1600/1400), and Breaker the Magical Warrior (1600/1000-1900/1000) then appear on the field in defense mode.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, shocked, “Defense mode? She has two monsters that has more attack points!”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, concerned, “She’s scared.”

 

Atem says, strongly, “I am not. Queen’s Knight and Magician’s Valkyria, attack!” Queen’s Knight impales Vorse Raider while Magician’s Valkyria vaporizes Breaker, but since both monsters were in defense mode, Serena doesn’t lose any life-points. Atem says, putting one card on his duel disk, “However, I am not done! Now, I sacrifice my monsters, but their sacrifice won’t be in vain since I play my greatest monster and the symbol of my deck: My Dark Magician!” Queen’s Knight and Magician’s Valkyria vanish in which Dark Magician (2500/2100) takes their place in attack mode. Atem says, “Prepare yourself, Princess Serenity! The worse is yet to come!”

 

Serena thinks in her mind, nervously, “That’s good to know.”

 

Current Score:

Serena: 3000

Atem: 4000

 

Serena draws a card and she says, looking at it, “Okay…” Serena says, putting one card on her duel disk, “I release my King’s Knight and my Timegazer in order to play Blue-Eyes White Dragon!” Both said monsters vanishes from the field and Blue-Eyes White Dragon (3000/2500) appears on the field in attack mode. Serena yells out, “Blue-Eyes, destroy his Dark Magician with White Lightning!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, shocked, “Hold on, Serena!”

 

Atem says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “You triggered my trap: Spellbinding Circle!” Atem’s face-down card is revealed to be the Spellbinding Circle continuous trap card and Atem says, “Thanks to this trap, your dragon is trapped!” The mystical circle binds Blue-Eyes White Dragon and it roars out as it can’t move.

 

Sailor Venus says, “Man! Serena is really off her game!”

 

Sailor Mars responds, “You think Venus?!”

 

Serena says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I…I end my turn.”

 

Atem says, drawing a card, “You’re done!” Atem says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I activate my Black Luster Ritual!” Atem says, displaying Silent Magician LV 8 (3500/1000), “Now, I sacrificed my level eight Silent Magician in order to bring forth my mightiest warrior!” Atem puts a Ritual Monster card on his duel disk and he yells out, “Come forth, Black Luster Soldier!” Soon after, Black Luster Soldier (3000/2500) appears on the field in attack mode. Atem says, putting one more card into the spell/trap slots, “And now, I play my United We Stand equip spell and give it to my mighty soldier! Now, he gains eight hundred attack points for every monster on my field including himself!” Black Luster Soldier then goes from 3000/2500 to 4600/2500 and Atem yells out, “Now, my mighty soldier, slay her dragon!” Black Luster Soldier cuts Blue-Eyes in half and Serena yelps from the explosion that happens as a result of that while her life-points drop by 1600 points.

 

Sailor Mercury says, concerned, “Serena!”

 

Atem yells out, “Now, Dark Magician, end this!”

 

Dark Magician unleashes a powerful attack at Serena and Tuxedo Mask shouts out, worriedly, “Serena!”

 

Serena says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “I play my trap: A Hero Emerges!” Serena’s face-down card is revealed to be A Hero Emerges trap card and Serena says, displaying the three cards in her hand, “Now, you must choose one card from my hand and if it is monster, I can play it.”

 

Atem replies, plainly, “The middle card.”

 

Serena says, putting one card on her disk, “I play Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon in defense mode!” Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) appears on the field in defense mode and Dark Magician’s attack destroy it, but since it was in defense mode, Serena doesn’t lose any life-points.

 

Atem says, “You saved yourself for now, but how long can you keep this up? Not long for what I suspect. It is time to end this farce on and for all!”

 

Current Score:

Serena: 1400

Atem: 4000

 

Serena is breathing heavily, fear is racked on her face, and she is shaking in which Sailor Jupiter says, “Ah, man! She is a mess!”

 

Sailor Celestial tells Serena, “Serena, you can’t give up! You can’t let this beat you! I know what you are going through!”

 

Serena asks, solemnly, “How can you?”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, “It happened to me remember?” Everyone looks at Sailor Celestial and she says, rubbing her neck, “Remember my condition and what I had said about it? A group took advantage of it? The same thing happened to me that happened to you. This group had a strange card and it was filled with a wicked power that if you used it, it would corrupt your heart.”

 

Atem thinks in his mind, “A card filled with a wicked power? Could she…?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, solemnly, “It also had another terrible power. It had the power to seal people’s souls away.”

 

There are gasps of shock and Sailor Uranus asks, “No way! A card that can seal people’s souls away?”

 

Sailor Jupiter responds, “Like nothing just as weird didn’t happen with us?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “The group sent a duelist against me while I was going through my ‘hard time’. He got me really scared and really angry. And in my fear…I use that card.” There are looks of shock and Sailor Celestial says, solemnly, “I let the darkness take me over and this jerk planned to seal me in that card, but I turned his plans against him. From then on, the darkness was in control and I used that card and my Digimon partners to hurt a lot of people. I also ‘seduced’ plenty of people like Yuuko to their side and I became a real monster. However, a friend knocked me out of it and I got the help of the Legendary Knights to fix the damage that I had done. But plenty of them believed that they were doing good things for the world by causing such harm, Yuuko included, and never forgave me for such a ‘betrayal’. To this day, I really hated the jerk that I became and I still haven’t completely forgiven myself for what I did.” Sailor Celestial tells Serena, “But I didn’t just roll over in bed and give up, Serena. I’m fighting to bring Yuuko back to her senses and fix the damage that I had caused. I’m still fighting to overcome that darkness and beyond. You can’t do that stuck in the Shadow Realm, Serena! And you have to think about Darien and the others here? What would they do without you?!” Serena’s eyes widen at that remark and Sailor Celestial yells out, “And what about all of the people that died in SAO?! Is just giving up and get trapped in a Netherworld the best way to honor them?!” Those ‘questions’ strike a chord in Serena and she remembers all of the good and bad times starting with her days as a Sailor Scout until now and she then looks at Atem with a determined look on her face.

 

Serena thinks in her mind, “Celestial…Thank you. I remember now.” Serena says, drawing a card, “I draw!” Just then Serena glows as she transforms into Valkyrie Sailor Moon and she says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I activate my Pot of Greed! I draw two more cards from my deck!” Sailor Moon draws two cards from her deck, displays Pendulum Monster, Performapal Trump Witch (100/100) and Dragonpit Magician (900/2700), and she says, “I take my scale four, Performapal Trump Witch, and scale eight, Dragonpit Magician, and set the Pendulum Scale!” She puts the cards in her Pendulum Zones, causing the word ‘Pendulum’ in rainbow colors in her disk’s Monster Card Zones, and the two monsters appear on the field in two columns of light. As a crystal pendulum appears between the two columns of light, Sailor Moon yells out, “Now, I can summon level five through seven monsters this turn! Swing, pendulum! Create the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Serena puts one card from her hand and another from her Extra Deck on her duel disk in which she roars out, “Swing your blade, Buster Blader! And return, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” A circle of light appears on the field, two lights come from the circle, and those two ‘lights’ are revealed to be Buster Blader (2600/2300-4100/2300) and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) appear on the field in attack mode.

 

Atem says, “Too little and too late.”

 

Sailor Moon says, strongly, “Wrong! Trump Witch’s Pendulum ability allows to play a Fusion Monster by uniting two monsters on my field without a Polymerization card! I unite Buster Blader with Odd-Eyes!” There are gasps as Odd-Eyes and Buster Blade go into a fusion vortex while a new Fusion Monster card appears on her duel disk and she yells out, “Come out, Brave-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” Out of the fusion vortex and from mighty flames, Brave-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (3000/2000), an armored version of Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, appears on the field in attack mode and Sailor Moon says, “And due to his ability, all other monsters currently out on the field lose all of their attack points!” Brave-Eyes then unleashes a barrage of flames in which Dark Magician and Black Luster Soldier roar out in pain as Dark Magician goes from 2500/2100 to 0/2100 while Black Luster Soldier goes from 4600/2500 to 0!

 

Atem yells out, shocked, “Dark Magician! Black Luster Soldier!”

 

Sailor Moon says, strongly, “And now, Brave-Eyes gains one hundred attack points for every monster that lost their attack points!” Brave-Eyes roars out as it goes from 3000/2000 to 3200/2000 and Sailor Moon says, putting a card on her duel disk, “But I’m not done! I play Skilled Dark Magician as well!” Skilled Dark Magician (1900/1600) comes to the field in attack mode and Sailor Moon yells out, “Attack!” Skilled Dark Magician vaporizes Dark Magician and Atem yelps as he loses 1900 life-points.

 

Atem says, shocked, “Dark Magician!”

 

Sailor Moon yells out, strongly, “This duel is over! Brave-Eyes, end this duel now with Burning Mega Flame Burst!” Brave-Eyes unleashes a powerful blue flame that vaporizes Black Luster Soldier and Atem yelps out as he is sent flying from the destruction in which he lands on the ground, hard, while losing 3200 life-points as well as the duel.

 

Final Score:

Sailor Moon: 1400

Atem: 0

 

With the end of the duel, the Solid Vision projections vanish and so does the force-field as everyone gathers around Sailor Moon with Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Celestial being the most concerned of all.

 

Tuxedo Mask asks, “Are you okay?”

 

Sailor Moon responds, with a smile, “I’m fine, Tuxedo Mask.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, cracking her knuckles, “You may be, but he won’t okay in few minutes.”

 

Sailor Moon says, holding out her hand, “Uranus, wait.” Sailor Uranus gives Sailor Moon a look of surprise while Sailor Moon goes over to the former pharaoh and she asks, “You did this to make me face my fears, didn’t you?”

 

Atem says, “That’s correct. I had to go through the same thing as you had done, Princess Serenity. I had to face my fears and my darkness in order to move on or I couldn’t help Yugi or anyone. This is what you must do.”

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, “Oh, geez! Couldn’t you have made it easier?”

 

Atem asks, looking at Sailor Celestial, “Was it easy for you?”

 

Sailor Celestial sweat drops and she responds, nervously, “Point taken.”

 

Sailor Mars says, “I can see her and Meatball Head as sisters.”

 

Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial yell out in unison, “What’s that supposed to mean Pyro?!”

 

Plenty of the others giggle at this and Sailor Uranus says, in a plain yet dangerous tone, “Don’t do that again.”

 

Atem responds, “I believe that I won’t need to.”

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Back in the present, Darien says, “I won’t say and I don’t approve the way that he did it, but Atem had a point.”

 

Serena says, with a nod, “Yeah, he did. Just mopping around it won’t help me or anyone else. If I want to make up for what happened, I have to forge ahead.”

 

Darien smiles and he tells her, “And we’ll be all there to help you along the way.” Darien then comes over to Serena and kisses her on the lips.

 

When they break off the kiss, Serena says, warmly, “Thank you, Darien-kun.”

 

Darien says, with a warm smile, “We’ll always be there for you, Meatball Head.” Darien and Serena share a warm loving smile at each other as they enjoy their time while Luna (F) watching with a smile on her lips, but deep down, she is still concerned for the ‘health’ of her charge.

 

August 14, 2025, Tokyo

 

In the rooftops of Tokyo, Serene is overlooking the whole of the city with a plain look on her face.

 

Serene thinks in her mind, “It is so peaceful around here, but for how long? I know that Academia is moving forward with their plans. I have already learned to harness the power of Synchro Summon with my Fusion Summon, but it isn’t enough. There is the power of XYZ and now, there is Pendulum Summon which can support all three and so much more. I need that strength…I need that power to bring down Academia and the Professor once and for all.” Serene then senses a strong ‘bloodlust’ and she says, “You are going to need to do better than that if you are going to sneak up on someone.” Serene looks behind her to see Kite, with a deadly expression on his face, glaring at Serene.

 

Kite tells Serene, “I have no time for games.”

 

Serene says, “I’m not playing them.”


Kite says, “You are going to show me how to get to your world.”

 

Serene responds, “For what? Your mindless revenge?”

 

Kite yells out, angrily, “How dare you?! Your people are the ones that invaded my world and causing pain and misery to the people of Heartland!”

 

Serene retorts, strongly, “The Fusion Dimension isn’t responsible! It is Academia! The people don’t know any better!”

 

Kite shouts out, “That’s no excuse!”

 

Serene says, sternly, “That’s the truth! They think that Academia is teaching their children to be powerful duelists to better their world! They don’t know that they are even invading another world in the first place! They control much of our world including the media! The citizens are innocent and I won’t let you take your mindless revenge on them!”

 

Kite says, displaying a white version of Tsuki’s duel disk, “If you won’t tell me, I will make you tell me.”

 

Serene says, attaching her duel disk to her left wrist, “As you wish.” Serene and Kite put their dueling decks into their duel disks, their duel disks activates, creating the ‘energy blades’ for their Monster and Pendulum Card Zones as well as their decks are shuffled, and when their duel disks’ touch screens display 4000 life-points for each duelist, they draw five cards from their decks.

 

“Duel!” Kite and Serene say in unison as their duel begins.

 

Starting Scores:

Serene: 4000

Kite: 4000

 

Serene says, drawing a card, “I’ll take the first turn.”

 

Kite says, nastily, “You are going to need a head start.”

 

Serene says, putting one card on her duel disk, “I play my Red-Eyes Black Chick!” Soon after, Red-Eyes Black Chick (800/500) appears on the field in attack mode and Serene says, putting one more card on her duel disk, “Next, I release him to play Red-Eyes Black Dragon!” Red-Eyes Black Chick comes out its egg and grows into Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000) comes to the field in attack mode. Serene says, putting two cards into the main slot of her disk, “I end my turn with a pair of face-down cards!”

 

Kite says, drawing a card, “It’s my turn!” Kite thinks in his mind, “And you are going to suffer for what your people have done thanks to the new cards that Hart sent me! Hart…I won’t let you…our father…or our world down…I will make them pay for what they did to our world…our people…and our family!”

 

Just then a familiar high male voice shouts out, “Kite!” Kite glances to see Yuma, Tsuki, and Kata coming onto the rooftop with him.

 

Kite says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “I start off with Photon Sanctuary! With this card, I can bring out two Photon Tokens!” Just then two Photon Tokens (2000/0), two spheres of blue light, appear on the field in attack mode and Kite says, putting one card on his duel disk, “And now, I release my Photon Tokens in order to play a monster that’s as powerful as a super-nova!” The two Photon Tokens vanish as a shuriken appears in which Kite throws it into the sky and he yells out, “Come forth, Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!” The shuriken ‘explodes’ and transforms into Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon (3000/2500) appears on the field in attack mode. Kite says, putting another card into the main slot of his disk, “However, I’m far from done! I play my Galaxy Expedition! This card allows me to play one Galaxy monster from my deck as long as I have a high level Galaxy monster on my field!” A card comes out of Kite’s deck, he puts it on his duel disk, and he says, “And I choose my Galaxy Knight!” Galaxy Knight (2800/2600) then appears on the field in attack mode and Kite yells out, “And now, I Overlay my Dragon with my Knight!” Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon and Galaxy Knight then turn into beams of light that end a vortex.

 

Tsuki asks, “An XYZ Summon with two level eight monsters?”

 

Kite says, “Galaxy shining in the darkness! Embody the demon of revenge and become my very servant! XYZ Summon! Unleash your rage Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon (3000/2500), a dragon that looks a lot like Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon, but with massive rainbow colored wings and two Light Overlay Units orbiting it, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Yuma says, amazed, ‘That’s new.”

 

Kite says, “I use Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon’s ability! By using one Overlay Unit, I can take control of one of your monsters until the end of this turn! Cipher Projection!” Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon absorbs one of its Overlay Units and unleashes rainbow light onto Red-Eyes Black Dragon causing it to vanish and reappear on Kite’s side before transforming into another version of Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon in which its stats go from 2400/2000 to 3000/2000 in which Kite says, “And now, your dragon is treated as Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon and its attack power becomes three thousand.” Kite says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Next, I activate my Cipher Interfere spell card. As long as this spell remains on the field, if I have two Cipher monsters with the same name, I can double its attack points to the end of the Battle Phase. Now, my new Galaxy-Eyes attacks you directly!” The Red-Eyes turned Galaxy-Eyes goes from 3000/2500 to 6000/2500 and Kite shouts out, “Cipher Stream of Eradication!”

 

As the monster unleashes its attack, Serene says, pushing a button on her touch screen, “Wrong! I activate my Defense Draw!” Serene’s face-down card is revealed to be the Defense Draw trap card and Serene tells Kite, while a shield protects her, “My trap card negates damage from an attack and allows me to draw a card.”

 

After Serene draws a card from her deck, Kite says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Due to my Cipher Dragon’s ability, all my other monsters can’t perform direct attacks this turn. I end my turn with face-down card and your dragon returns to you.” The ‘second Galaxy-Eyes’ vanishes and ‘transforms’ back into Red-Eyes Black Dragon which returns to Serene’s field. Kite says, with an enraged sneer, “You won’t be able to escape me.”

 

Yuma says, concerned, “Kite…”

 

Serene says, drawing a card, “I’m not escaping.” Serene looks at the card in her hand, puts the card on her duel disk, and she says, “I’m winning. First, I play Red-Eyes Retro Dragon!” Red-Eyes Retro Dragon (1700/1600), a red and black version of Red-Eyes Black Dragon, appears on the field in attack mode and Serene says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “Next, I play Polymerization and fuse my two dragons together!” As both Red-Eyes Dragons go into a fusion vortex, Serene says, “Mighty dragons of the shadows, untie together to create the ultimate venomous dragon from your wings! Fusion Summon! Come out, mighty dragon of many fangs: Starve Venom Fusion Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Starve Venom Fusion Dragon (2800/2000), a mainly violet mixed with yellow dragon with green eyes, multiple orbs all over of its body, and a long deadly tail, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Tsuki winches in pain as she puts her hand over her heart and Yuma asks, concerned, “Tsuki?”

 

Kata says, his eyes narrowing, “Her dragon…The one like Dark Rebellion and those other dragons.”

 

Kite tells Serene, “I will crush it.”

 

Serene responds, “Wrong. When it is summoned, Starve Venom Fusion Dragon gains the attack power of one Special Summoned monster on my opponent’s field until the end of this turn. Go, Venom Infusion!” Starve Venom Fusion Dragon seems to absorb energy from Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon and it goes from 2800/2000 to 5800/2000 in which Kite snarls at this and Serene says, putting one card into the main slot, “Next, I play Level Reflection! Now, your Galaxy-Eyes gains the same level as my dragon until the end of this turn.”

 

Kite asks, confused, “But why?”

 

Serene says, “Thanks to my Fusion Dragon’s next ability, it targets one monster of yours that’s level five or above and it gains its special ability and counts as that monster. Now, Starve Venom Fusion Dragon is also Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon.”

 

Kite says, with a snarl, “Your wretched monster isn’t an XYZ monster! It has no Overlay Units! Galaxy-Eyes’ power is useless!”

 

Serene asks, plainly, “Is that so?” Kite gives a surprised look and Serene says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I activate my Psychic Cyclone spell card. Now, I guess if your face-down card is a spell or trap and if I’m right, it is destroyed and I draw a card. However, I know that you are planning a trap!” A whirlwind appears on the field and destroys Kite’s face-down card while Serene draws a card. Serene says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “Next, I activate my Shadowed Monster trap card!” Serene’s other face-down card is revealed to be a continuous trap card that shows the shadow of monster gaining a glowing pair of eyes and Serene says, “And now, this card becomes a duplicate of one monster on my opponent’s field, but it can’t battle and it can’t use that monster’s abilities.” The card then transforms into a duplicate of Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon with the same stats.

 

Yuma says, nervously, “Oh, boy.”

 

Serene says, putting one more card into the main slot of her disk, “And now, I play my final card and the key to my victory: Bounce! Now, the effect of one spell card on your field works on my field this turn!” Kite gasps as his Cipher Interfere continuous spell card glows and Serene says, “And now, my Starve Venom Fusion Dragon gets double its power!” Starve Venom Fusion Dragon goes from 5800/2000 to 11,600/2000 and Serene yells out, “Destroy his Galaxy-Eyes and end this nonsense!” Starve Venom Fusion Dragon impales Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon with its tail causing it to explode in which Kite is then smacks to the ground, hard, as he loses 8600 life-points as well as the duel.

 

Final Score:

Serene: 4000

Kite: 0

 

Yuma says, shocked, “Kite!” Yuma, Kata, and Tsuki run over to the Kite and he grunt as he looks up at Serene as the Real Solid Vision projections vanish.

 

Serene says, “If you can’t defeat me, you don’t stand a chance against Academia. Until you find a reason to duel other than just revenge, you will just end up like the others.” Serene then transforms into Valkyrie Sailor Moon FD and takes off into the distance.

 

Yuma looks at Kite and he says, concerned, “Kite.”

 

Kite leaps to his feet and he yells out, angrily, “I don’t need your pity!” Soon after, Orbital 7 appears and Kite says, strongly, “We’re leaving Orbital!”

 

Orbital responds, “Y-Yes, sir!” Orbital then transforms into a backpack with glider wings in which attaches to Kite’s back and he flies off into the distance.

 

Tsuki yells out, concerned, “Kite, wait!”

 

Kata tells Tsuki, with a plain tone, “Let him go, sis.” Tsuki looks at Kata in surprise and Kata says, “As much as I hate to admit it, your counterpart has a point. We can’t win at this stage. We need to get stronger.”

 

Tsuki asks, “But how?’

 

Kata says, “We need help. We may need our counterparts after all.” Tsuki and Yuma look at Kata in surprise as he looks out in the distance and wondering about the future.

 

August 14, 2025, ALO, Svart Alfheim

 

We are inside of Ryne, the main of city of Svart Alfheim, where we find Leafa exploring the city or so it seems. Leafa then looks around her and ducks into an alleyway in which she is then scooped into the arms of Menma, who brings her into a passionate kiss, but the strange thing that the harassment code isn’t activating for some reason.

 

When they break off the kiss, Leafa says, “Geez, Menma-kun! You had better be glad that I took down the code for you to do that!”

 

Hina and Cheery come over and Hina says, “That’s N-Menma-kun for you.”

 

Cherry says, shaking her head, “Not surprising.”

 

Leafa asks the two females, “How are you adapting?”

 

Hina says, with a smile, “This is very fun.”

 

Cherry says, with a nod, “It is strange unable to use chakra, but I’ve got to admit that I’m enjoying myself.”

 

Menma says, excitedly, “Believe it! This world is so much fun! Man! This world has got awesome ways to enjoy themselves!”

Leafa says, with a smile, “Yeah, we do.”

 

Cherry tells Leafa, “Leafa, I hope that you aren’t going into another tirade about you know what.”

 

Leafa yells out, annoyed, “No!”

 

Menma tells Leafa, with a smile, “Good, Leafa-chan. Now, you remember our date, right?”

 

Leafa says, with a blush in her cheeks, “Right.”

 

Cherry says, “We’ll see you there then. You had better get back to the others.” Soon after, Menma, Cherry, and Hina take off and leaving Leafa behind.

 

Kirito’s voice booms, “Leafa?!”

 

Leafa yelps as she runs from towards the source of the voice and she thinks, “Oh, geez! Dumb fox and using that ‘allure’ ability.” Leafa mentally sighs and she thinks in her mind, “Now, I’m part of a real-life Naruto harem fanfiction!” However, remembering the kiss, Leafa can’t help that it isn’t bad at all and after blushing madly, Leafa shakes her head and she heads over to our heroes and heroines in their ALO avatars.

 

Usagi asks Leafa, “Where were you, Leafa?”

 

Leafa responds, with a smile, “Just seeing if there is some new equipment and armor that looked good for me.”

 

Asuna says, with a smile, “That’s a good idea, Leafa-chan.”

 

Dai asks, “Hey, what are we doing lazing around here?”

 

Lisbeth says, “Dai’s right! We have a ‘Great Quest’ to finish!”

 

Silica says, excitedly, “Yeah!” Silica’s dragon partner, Pina, chirps in agreement and our heroes and heroines prepare to head off to Flosshilde to continue their adventures in Svart Alfheim.

 

August 14, 2025, ALO, Svart Alfheim, Flosshilde, the Ring of Ice

 

Our heroes and heroines are going through one of the caverns in Flosshilde and they are battling through skeletal monsters known as Sparta when they go through a door and find another chest in which they open it up.


Minako says, annoyed, “Ah, man! It’s empty!”

 

Makoto says, “Shamrock must have beaten us!”

 

Usagi says, “I’ve got a bad feeling about this…” Just then the door that they came through just slammed shut behind them.

 

Klein yells out, “Hey, guys! The door just slammed shut behind us!”

 

Haruka says, “Damn! This is a trap!”

 

Yui, in Navigation Pixie form, responds, “Haruka is right! Be on guard everyone!” Just then a small amount of Mimic monsters, monsters inside of treasure chests, appear in front of them.

 

Dai says, annoyed, “Oh, great. Mimic monsters.”

 

Taichi says, with a nod and annoyed tone, “No kidding, Dai.”

 

Yuuki says, excitedly, “Let’s take them down!” Our heroes and heroines immediately split up and take on the monsters making sure that they couldn’t gang up on any of them in which they manage to take care of them with ease.

 

Takashi says, with a smile, “We got them.”

 

Miyako says, with a grin, “Not surprising.”

 

The door that they entered reopens and Klein says, “What a pain.”

 

Kirito says, with a nod, “I know, Klein. But that’s what makes it interesting.”

 

Usagi says, with a smile, “You have a point, Kirito.”

 

Leafa says, with a smile, “You are really doing awesome today, Usagi.”

 

Usagi says, smiling, “Thanks, Leafa.”

 

Akari says, with a kind smile, “It looks like we are getting ‘back into the groove’.”

 

Sara says, smiling, “It seems so, Akari.” The group then heads off and they get into another room where they find a set of switches.

 

Asuna says, “There are a pair of switches.”

 

Sinon says, “One or both of them could be a trap.”

 

Hino says, with a nod, “Good point, Sinon.”

 

Strea says, “One of them could also lead us to a hidden room with massive treasure! Let’s take a roll of the dice and do it!”

 

Mamoru says, “We should be prepared. Everyone take defensive positions.”

 

Mizuno says, with a nod, “That’s a good idea.”

 

Dai says, “I’ll step on the switch. Everyone else get ready.” Dai then slowly goes over to the switch and activates it in which an alarm is then head.

 

Lisbeth asks, in a panic, “What?! What is that?!”

 

Sinon says, seriously, “It was a trap!” Just then a group of bigger and stronger Mimics appeared.

 

Haruka says, seriously, “Here they come!”

 

Tomoe asks, “What should we do?”

 

Dai says, drawing his swords, “As usual, Tomoe! Kick their asses!” Soon enough, our heroes and heroines take the fight to Mimics and while they had a harder time than last time including handling some nasty poison and negative stats effects, the numbers of our heroes and heroines allowed them to handle healing and fighting at the same time in which the Mimics went down without too much more trouble.

 

Silica says, excitedly, “We did it!”

 

Yamato says, “That was a bit tougher.”

 

Junpier says, “We should get out of here…” Just then they hear a click and everyone looks to see that Strea stepped on the other switch.

 

Strea says, nervously, “Um, I just stepped on the other switch.”

 

Makoto says, nervously, “Oh, boy.”

 

Silica asks, nervously, “What’s going to happen this time?” Soon after, Silica is answered as a locked door opens up to reveal a room with a treasure chest.

 

Leafa says, seeing it, “Over there! There is a treasure chest!”

 

Philia says, with a smile, “Let’s see what’s inside.”

 

Haruka says, “Just be careful, Philia. We don’t know what other traps are in here.” The group goes over to the treasure chest and opens it in which they find a mysterious necklace.

 

Philia says, excitedly, “All right, a rare item!”

 

Sam says, with a nod, “Awesome.”

 

Junpier says, “That makes the effort worth it.”

 

Takashi says, with a nod, “Yep!”

 

Minako says, with a grin, “No joke!”

 

Usagi, Dai, and Leafa are looking around a bit and Mamoru asks them, “What’s wrong?”

 

Usagi responds, with a smile, “Nothing, Mamoru-kun.”

 

Dai says, with a shrug, “Just nerves I guess.”

 

Leafa says, with a smile, “We’ve been through a lot lately!”

 

Mamoru tells Usagi, with a smile, “Don’t be too stressed out. We are adventuring to have fun.”

 

Usagi says, smiling, “I know, Mamoru-kun.”

 

Sinon says, “I think that we have cleared out the dungeon.”

 

Silica says, with a nod, “I think so, Sinon.”

 

Leafa says, with a smile, “Well, I’ve taken a few hunt quests.”

 

Dai says, “Same here.”

 

Yuuki says, excitedly, “You bet!”

 

Taichi says, with a smile, “I think that plenty of us have some quests around here.”

 

Kirito says, with a smile, “Let’s get them done and get our rewards for them. It should make clearing this area a lot easier.” The others nod their heads in agreement and they head out to handle the monster hunt quests that they had taken for this area in order to get the rewards to clear this area of Svart Alfheim a lot easier.

 

August 14, 2025 (Earth time), Unknown universe

 

Within an unknown universe, Master Xehanort and his current Organization XIII, including his Heartless, Ansem, his Nobody, Xemnas, Young Xehanort, Saix, and Xigbar, are assembled together.

 

Xigbar says, “Man! This is a wacky place!”

 

Xemnas says, “Yes, but it is the perfect place to start our plans.”

 

Xigbar says, with a smirk, “Those ‘Fusion Dimension’ idiots really think that can succeed without all of the ‘elements’ that they need.”

 

Master Xehanort says, “Far from it, my friend. They know that they don’t have all of the elements, but completing their plans isn’t what they are doing with they are doing now.”

 

Xigbar asks, “Huh?”

 

Saix says, “Uniting different realms despite them being similar isn’t exactly easy, Xigbar. They are going to be complications. Right now, they know that they can’t succeed with only two of the four Sailor Celestials with their Sailor Celestial on the run and the Sailor Celestial from the ‘Standard Dimension’ becoming even more powerful by the second.”

 

Master Xehanort says, with a nod, “Her spirit is strong and she has great power. You see, it will be a problem if they get their hands on her because we need her as well.”


Xigbar asks, confused, “We do?”

 

Master Xehanort says, “From the data that we managed to gather from the link with our AI counterparts in that ‘digital world’, Sailor Celestial is one of the people that hold the Keyblade, but during the final battle with Kayaba in that world, she managed to bring out the Kye-Blade itself.”

 

There are surprised looks from some of the known members of Organization XIII and Young Xehanort says, “Curious.”

 

Xigbar asks, surprised, “Hold on! You mean…?!”

 

Xemnas says, “Indeed, Xigbar. She may be ‘the one’.”

 

Master Xehanort says, “She may be our possible greatest ‘asset’ and our greatest threat beyond even Sora, the King, and all of their friends.”

 

Xigbar says, with a smirk, “I get it. That’s why we are hijacking their ‘test’…if that woman manages to get it done.”

 

Saix says, “I can understand why you are skeptical. She is a joke.”

 

Ansem says, with a smirk, “True, but a valuable pawn in our game.”

 

Master Xehanort says, with a nod, “Indeed. Now, come, it is time to begin.”

 

August 15, 2025, Tokyo, Juuban District

 

On top of the roof of apartment complex where Darien has his home, Serena is looking out to the rising sun and she brings out a Dark Repulser Keyblade.

 

Serena thinks in her mind, “It is a bit hard to believe that I can wield the Keyblade after losing myself to the darkness, but it seems like that overcoming my darkness, at least for the moment, did it.”

 

Flashback; August 6, 2025

 

On a platform with mural depicting so many scenes on it, Serena is facing off against her ‘dark self’, Hecate.

 

Hecate asks, with a dark sly smile, “Well, look at who we have here?”

 

Serena says, with a stern tone, “I’m here to beat you, Hecate.”

 

Hecate gives a sinister version of Serena’s laugh and she responds, “You?! Beat me?! That’s a laugh!”

 

Serena responds, “Do I look like I’m joking?”

 

Hecate replies, as she creates a black and violet version of Serena’s current duel disk, “It looks like Atem brought back your backbone. Since that’s the case, I’ll break his way!”

 

Serena brings out her duel disk, dueling decks appear inside of the two duel disks, and she yells out, “I will beat you and overcome you!” Their duel disks activate, ‘energy blades’ of Real Solid Vision make up the Monster and Pendulum Zones, and after their decks are shuffled, their life-point counters on the touch screens of their disks display 4000 life-points for each duelist causing them to draw five cards from their decks.

 

“Duel!” Serena and Hecate say in unison as their duel begins.

 

Starting Scores:

Serena: 4000

Hecate: 4000

 

Serena says, drawing a card, “I’ll start off.” Serena says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I place a card face-down.” Serena says, putting one card on her duel disk, “And I put one monster face-down in defense mode to end my turn.” After the image of the face-down monster card appears in front of Serena, a glowing spied violet orb to represent an unknown monster appears above the projection of the face-down monster.

 

Hecate says, drawing a card, “Is that all?” Hecate then displays the Pendulum monster cards, Dragonpulse Magician (1800/900) and Dragonpit Magician (900/2700), and she asks, with a dark smirk, “Recognize these?’

 

Serena asks, shocked, “Pendulum cards?!”

 

Hecate says, with an evil grin, “You and I are one and the same, Meatball Head. And now, I set scale Dragonpulse Magician and scale eight, Dragonpit Magician, on the Pendulum Scale!” Hecate puts the two cards on her duel disk’s Pendulum Zones, the word ‘Pendulum’ appears on her Monster Card Zones in rainbow colors, and said monsters appear in two columns of light with the number 1 below Dragonpulse and number 8 below Dragonpit in which Hecate says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “And now, I use my Card of Sanctity and force both of us to draw cards until we have a full hand!” Serena draws two cards and Hecate draws three new cards in which Hecate says, putting one more card into the main slot of her disk, “Then I activate my Pendulum Shift and I can target one card in the Pendulum Zones and declare a number from one to ten! Until the end of this turn, the scale is that number! I target my Dragonpit and give it a scale of ten!” The number under Dragonpit goes from 8 to 10 and Hecate says, darkly, “And now, I can summon monsters that are two to nine in level this turn! Pendulum Summon!” Hecate puts three cards on her duel disk and she yells out, “And now, you can see the power of Galaxy Knights!” A circle of light appears, three light come from the circle and those lights turn into three Galaxy Knights (2800/2600 X 3) appear on the field in attack mode. Hecate says, with a dark sly smile, “And now, I Overlay all three of my Galaxy Knights and build the Overlay Network!” The three Galaxy Knights turn into lights that goes into a vortex in the ground while Hecate puts the three monster cards on her duel disk together and puts an XYZ Monster card from her Extra Deck on top of them. Hecate yells out, “And I XYZ Summon Galaxy-Eyes Full Armor Photon Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Galaxy-Eyes Full Armor Photon Dragon (4000/3500) with three Light Overlay units surrounding it appear on the field in attack mode. Hecate says, taking out another XYZ Monster card from her Extra Deck, “But that’s not all. And now, this monster can be summoned by using a Galaxy-Eyes XYZ Monster, so, I Overlay my Full Armor Photon Dragon and its Overlay Units!” Galaxy-Eyes Full Armor Photon Dragon turns into a beam of light that goes into a dark vortex while Hecate puts XYZ Monster card on her duel disk and over her Galaxy-Eyes Full Armor Photon Dragon XYZ Monster card.

 

Serena thinks in her mind, nervously, “I don’t like this!”

 

Hecate yells out, evilly, “Go, Rank-Up XYZ Evolution! Come forth, Number Ninety-Five: Galaxy-Eyes Dark Matter Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Number 95: Galaxy-Eyes Dark Matter Dragon (4000/0), a sinister and wicked dark dragon with ghoulish spirits around it and the number 95 on its chest with four Dark Overlay Units surrounding it, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Serena asks, stunned and nervous, “I don’t have that card! What’s going on here?!”

 

Hecate says, with a wicked smile, “It was attracted to you or should I say, me. And now, I activate its ability!” Three cards come out of Hecate’s deck, she displays three Blue-Eyes White Dragons (3000/2500 X 3), and she says, “When summoned, I remove three dragons monsters from play and you are forced to remove three monsters from your deck!”

 

Serena asks, shocked, “What?!” Just then a dark mist comes from Dark Matter Dragon in which Serena’s Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000), Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon (2500/2000), and Odd-Eyes Dragon (2500/2000) Pendulum monster/monster cards appear and vanish in which she says, shocked, “Odd-Eyes!”

 

Hecate says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “And now, I play my Psychic Cyclone! This card allows me to guess your face-down is a spell or trap and if my guess is right, it is gone and I get a new card, but I don’t need to guess to know that’s a trap!” A twister appears to destroy Serena’s face-down card and Hecate draws a card. Hecate says, with a dark smile, “However, it wouldn’t have helped since by removing an Overlay Unit, my dragon can attack twice in a turn!” Serena gasps as Dark Matter Dragon absorbs one of its Overlay Units and Hecate yells out, “Destroy her with Annihilation Photon Stream!” Dark Matter Dragon unleashes a powerful blast at the face-down card which is revealed to be The Unhappy Maiden (0/100) before it is destroyed.

 

Serena says, with a smile, “Too bad, but since my Unhappy Maiden was destroyed in battle, the Battle Phase is over.”

 

Hecate says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “You won’t get off so easily next time.”

 

Serena says, drawing a card, “We’ll see!” Serena’s eyes widen when she sees the card, looks at it, takes a deep breath, and she says, displaying Stargazer Magician (1200/2400) and Timegazer (1200/600) Pendulum monster cards, “I set the scale one Stargazer and scale eight Timegazer and set the Pendulum Scale!” She puts the two cards in her Pendulum Zones of her duel disk causing the word ‘Pendulum’ appears on her Monster Card Zones in rainbow colors, and said monsters appear in two columns of light with the number 1 below Stargazer and the number 8 below Timegazer in which Serena says, as her crystal pendulum appears between the two monsters, “And now, I can summon level two to seven monsters this turn! Now, swing Pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” As the crystal pendulum swings, Serena puts two cards on her duel disk, and she yells out, “Swing into action Skilled Dark Magician and Blade Knight!” A circle of light appears on the field, two lights come from it, and those ‘lights’ are revealed to be Skilled Dark Magician (1900/1600) and Blade Knight (1600/1000) in attack mode. Serena says, “And now, I Overlay Skilled Dark Magician and Blade Knight!” The two monsters turn into lights, once more, and go into a vortex in the ground while Serena puts both monster cards together with an XYZ Monster card on top of them. Serena says, “I XYZ Summon Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon (2500/2000) with two Dark Overlay Units on it appear on the field in attack mode.

 

Hecate asks, with a dark taunting tone, “And what’s he going to do?”

 

Serena says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “A lot since I play Rank-Up Magic: Black Crystal Force!”

 

Hecate asks, stunned, “What?!”

 

Serena says, “With this card and my Dark Rebellion, I rebuild the Overlay Network! Go, Rank-Up XYZ Evolution!” Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon goes into another vortex while a new XYZ Monster card appears on Serena’s duel disk and over her Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon XYZ Monster card in which she yells out, “Time to face your requiem with Dark Requiem XYZ Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Dark Requiem XYZ Dragon (3000/2500) with four Dark Overlay Units orbiting it appear on the field in attack mode. Serena says, “Dark Requiem’s ability! I remove an Overlay Unit and one of your monsters loses its power while Dark Requiem gains its power! Go, Requiem Salvation!” Dark Requiem absorbs an Overlay Unit and unleashes dark streams that bind Dark Matter Dragon and Dark Matter Dragon goes from 4000/0 to 0/0 while Dark Requiem goes from 3000/2500 to 7000/2500!

 

Hecate says, with a dark sneer, “Numbers can only be destroyed by other Numbers!”

 

Serena says, strongly, “It won’t matter with this! Dark Requiem, end this duel now! Attack her Dark Matter Dragon with Requiescent Disaster Disobey!” Dark Requiem flies up and then dives down with its fang towards Dark Matter Dragon.

 

Hecate says, pushing a button on her duel disk’s touch screen, “Wrong! I activate my Spirit Barrier trap card!” Hecate’s face-down card is revealed to be the Spirit Barrier continuous trap card and she says, “As long as I have a monster on my field, I suffer no battle damage!” Dark Requiem slams into Dark Matter Dragon, but due to Dark Matter Dragon’s ability, it isn’t destroyed and a barrier protects Hecate.

 

Serena says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I end my turn.” Dark Requiem and Dark Matter Dragon then go back to their 3000/2500 and 4000/0 values respectively with the end of the turn.

 

Hecate says, drawing a card, “My move!”

 

Serena says, pushing a button on her duel disk’s touch screen, “I activate my Thunder of a Ruler!” Serena’s face-down card is revealed to be the Thunder of a Ruler trap card and Serena says, with a smile, “And now, you can’t perform your Battle Phase this turn!”

 

Hecate says, with a dark annoyed tone, “You are delaying your end!”

 

Serena says, drawing a card, “Wrong!” Serena says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I activate my Graceful Charity and draw three cards while discarding two afterwards!” Serena draws three cards, discards two from her hand, and she says, putting another card into the main slot of her disk, “Then I activate my Pot of Greed and draw two more cards!” Serena draws two cards, puts yet another card into the main slot of her disk, and she yells out, “And next, I activate my Galaxy Zero equip spell! I revive one Photon or Galaxy monster and equip it with this card!”

 

Hecate says, “You don’t…!!”

 

Hecate then gasps and Serena says, with a smirk, “That’s right! I do since I put them there myself! My Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!” Just then Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon (3000/2500) appears on the field in attack mode and Serena says, putting one more card into the main slot of her disk, “It can’t attack or use his ability, but it won’t matter! Next, I play Monster Reborn and use it to revive your Galaxy Knight!” Soon after, Galaxy Knight (2800/2600) appears on Serena’s field in attack mode and Serena says, “And now, I Overlay Galaxy-Eyes and your Galaxy Knight!” Both monsters go into a vortex while the two monster cards are put together on Serena’s duel disk with an XYZ Monster card on top of them in which she yells out, “And now, give me a hand…Number Sixty-Two: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon (4000/3000) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Hecate says, stunned, “No!”

 

Serena says, “And now, I activate Requiem’s ability again!” Dark Requiem absorbs another Overlay Unit and once more, it unleashes dark streams that bind Dark Matter Dragon and Dark Matter Dragon goes from 4000/0 to 0/0 while Dark Requiem goes from 3000/2500 to 7000/2500! Serena yells out, “Prime Photon Dragon, attack Dark Matter Dragon with Prime Photon Stream of Destruction!” Prime Photon Dragon unleashes a powerful blast against Dark Matter Dragon and vaporizes it, but due to Hecate’s trap card, she doesn’t lose any life-points from this attack. Serena yells out, “Time to end this duel! Dark Requiem, time to give her the throw off! Requiescent Disaster Disobey!” Dark Requiem goes up high and dive bombs down, again, but Hecate is the target of its fang, however, Hecate gives a dark smile.

 

Hecate says, with a dark smirk, “Well done, princess. You win, but remember, I will always be inside of you and you can never be rid of me!” Dark Requiem’s attack slams into Hecate with a massive explosion and she shatters into pieces as she loses 7000 life-points as well as the duel.

 

Final Score:

Serena: 4000

Hecate: 0

 

With the end of the duel, the remaining monsters vanish from the field and Serena says, with a plain tone, “I know that Hecate. You are forever a part of me created from the scars of Sword Art Online and the betrayal of the man that betrayed me twice in two life-times, but it doesn’t mean that like SAO, I can’t overcome you. I can and I will overcome the darkness and it has no control over me anymore.” Just then Serena starts to glow and she transforms into Valkyrie Sailor Moon in which just then she gains a Dark Repulser Keyblade like Kazuto has along with an Ultima Keyblade.

 

A voice calls out, “Well done…”

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

As Serena looks out into the distance from the roof, she thinks, “By overcoming Hecate, I overcame my darkness…at least for the moment. It doesn’t mean that it has gone away. I can feel it…I can feel her somewhere within me.” Serena then looks at her free showing Dark Requiem XYZ Dragon (3000/2500) and Number 95: Galaxy-Eyes Dark Matter Dragon (4000/0) XYZ Monster cards and she thinks in her mind, “However, it doesn’t mean that it has control over me and my life. One day, Sword Art Online will become a memory…an important memory that I will remember and cherish, but it will be just a memory never to be forgotten.”

 

Just then a familiar male voice says, “There you are.” Serena looks to see Darien and her feline guardian, Luna (F), walking over to them.

 

Luna (F) says, “We thought that you might be up here.”

 

Serena says, with a smile, “Just enjoying the sun rising.”

 

Darien tells Serena, “It is lovely like you.”

 

Serena says, with a warm smile, “Geez, Darien-kun.” The three of them look out into the distance and Serena says, “There will be a dawn after this darkness.”

 

Darien says, with a nod, “Yes, there will be.” Darien wraps his arms around Serena and she nuzzles against him until her eyes widen when she gets a brief vision of another land before it fades away.

 

Serena thinks in her mind, confused, “What was that?” Serena decides to ignore for now and enjoy her time with the man that she loves.

 

August 15, 2025, Tokyo

 

Elsewhere within Tokyo, a female figure is looking over everything and she is answering what looks like a smart phone.

 

The female figure says, “Yes, I’m here. I’ll be ready. You just be ready on your part.” The female figure hangs up the phone and she says, with a sinister sly tone, “Don’t think that I don’t know what you are doing. You think that I’m a fool? We’ll see who is the fool soon enough. Etherion…I thought that power was just myth and legend. A power that shines over deities themselves. With that kind of power, I would rule over all.” The female figure then gives a wicked laugh that’s classic for any female villain that you see on television, movies, cartoons, anime, and the like.

 

End Chapter 31

 

Well, we have arrive at the third arc of this story and as you can see, I made a slight modification in the form of the ‘introduction scene’ as the ‘images’ that you read in that ‘scene’ have changed based on what happened in the story so far. So, what do you think? Nice touch, huh? Anyway, it seems like our Moon Princess has managed to get ‘back on her feet’ for the moment and they are restarting to continue on. However, after a short time of ‘peace’, it looks like the forces of darkness are on the move and it looks like this time, Organization XIII is up to something with a new ‘ally’, but it seems like that ‘ally’ has other ideas. What’s going to happen this arc? You are going to have to wait and see everyone! Once again, I’m sorry that it took so long to get this latest arc posted, folks, but the last few months have been nuts! Hopefully, this will make up for it! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!