Other Fan Fiction ❯ Mafioso? I don’t think so! ❯ Forgiveness ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 

“What? You’re forgiving her debt, just like that? But, she’s actually paying you!” Osomatsu said surprised and slammed his hands on his desk. All the brothers looked at both of them, and Choromatsu looked practically pissed off. “Yeah, I slept on it and felt the same way this morning,” he answered looking Oso in the eyes. “Can we afford to forgive that much?” Ichi asked and Choro quickly followed up with a “No,” but he glared at Osomatsu. “Mostly because this asshole won’t give up the failed bar!” he yelled pointing at him in anime comedy style. “Fine, I’ll give you the bar!” he yelled back and Choromatsu was shocked. “Let’s just be done with this, then!” Oso said with a pout. “I’m not gonna get in the way of you having a change of heart, Karamatsu. I’ll run a delivery service or something, later, but this is timely, so it must be fate,” he said, still pouting and moving in the desk chair.

 

 

 

Todomatsu smiled quietly to Kara, but Jyushi seemed listless. Ichi noticed and asked “What’s wrong?” They looked at him and he looked at the floor. “I just hope only good comes from this,” he answered, and smiled. “But, I’m proud of you, Karamatsu!” he said with his bright expression back on his face. Kara smiled and Choromatsu adjusted his glasses. “It can’t end just like that. She hasn’t paid nearly enough. We’re going to have to take her parents to the butcher, if you’re going to do that,” Choromatsu said, and the mood in the room shifted. “Let’s see if she cares, before we get foreboding,” Ichi said putting his hand up to make a point. “Jack strikes me as the “Fuck me? Fuck you!” type. Let’s not assume she cares what happens to them, after they sold her to us,” he explained to lighten the mood.

 

 

 

“She might still care, and want to pay the debt for their sake,” Todo offered with an open armed shrug to take the “generous side”. “But if she doesn’t,” Jyushi started with a big grin and swing a bat with nails sticking out of it. “I’ll tenderize the meat before I drop it off!” he said to take the “fuck you” side. Kara chuckled deviously at them, and really hoped she’d pick the “Fuck you” side. He was all about joining Jyushimatsu.

 

 

 

“Is she going to continue live with you?” Choro asked. Kara looked over to him and answer “Of course. I have no reason to kick her out. She’s great company and a great cook.” “If you wanted a housemate that bad, why didn’t you just go on Craig’s List?” Oso asked annoyed. “Because Craig's List is full of perverts and haters. And, things got worse when they removed personals,” Kara answered annoyed. “I don’t know why the United States hates sex workers, but alright. Not my problem,” Todo chimed it, fanning himself with Yen bills.

 

 

 

Jack was restless after the janitorial shift. Karamatsu got home before she did, and he looked like he did some hard work while he was out. He hardly said anything to her, and went to bed early, and now Todomatsu’s not in his office. Maybe they were having a meeting. Maybe not. Maybe’s about her debt. Maybe not. She couldn’t wear herself down so early, while still having a pizzeria shift to go. She tried to relax while she ate lunch at her favorite hole in the wall alternative cafe.

 

 

 

Being a janitor was tiring but it took her mind off other things, and it was great pay. The debt would be gone much faster with it. And, the brothel wasn’t even that bad. She was very glad she didn’t have to do laundry. She smiled thinking about all her new friends and tighten the grip on her loose Citrin stone. She went into the pizza place and it was hectic, but they got through it like they also do. She walked her bike out because she was too tired to ride. Just as she was getting ready to pull out for phone for a rideshare home, no other brother than Choromatsu pulled up and hooked at her. She turned around, ready to yell, and paused when she saw him smiling at her. She was starting to wonder if he even had a car, and lucky for her he had a van.

 

 

 

“Oh, hey,” she said unsure of how to feel about this situation. “Get in! I have good news for you!” She looked at him and put her bike in the back and got in the front seat. “How opportune, right?” he said and she looked at him too tired to be snappy. “Yeah, thanks, but why? What’s the news,” she asked nervously. “I’ll tell you when we get to your house. Don’t worry. You’re going to love it!” he reassured. “My house? Not Karamatsu’s house… my house,” she thought. Choromatsu tuned on some 80s techno music and Jack resisted the urge to yell “NERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD!” She like this song, too, though.

 

 

 

She was still smiling when hey got home. “You go inside. I’ll get your bike for you!” he insisted and got out of the van. She got out, and went into the house. When she opened the door, Kara and Oso where in the kitchen talked and they looked at her and waved her over with big smiles. Someone ordered a lot of really great smelling food and Jack drifted over by the scent. She grabbed a plate and piled of the delicious sushi, salad, and had a bowl with soup and a different plat with fried fish. Choromatsu came in after locking her bike and grabbed some food so well, as Oso and Kara asked about her day. “Long, but it’s great now! Why is everyone so lively? What happening? Is it someone’s birthday?” she asked before she started eating.

 

 

 

“Something like that!” Kara answered. “There’s gifts being given,” Oso answered with a big grin. “Something like thing,” Choro said. “Karamatsu, if you please.” Karamatsu smiled at his brothers and looked at Jack. “Jack, do you like living here? With me?” They were both surprised that’s the route he took but she didn’t think about it before answered. “All things considered, yes! It’s more fun with a housemate! And, you’re not bad at being a housemate, so.. yeah, I like being here! Why?” she answered with slight confusion as to why he was asked. “I-- uh... Because, you don’t have to live here anymore if you don’t want to, but I already know you want to!” he answered with a big grin. “Oh, I can’t believe I let you-- What-- wait-- What are you say?” she was suddenly confused.

 

 

 

“I’ve deci-- Umm... Do you want to keep paying your parent’s debt or not? Even if you do, you don’t have to live here. That was an insurance thing, since your situation is so unique. But, I trust you. But, if you don’t want to, you’re free to go,” he explained and they looked at her. She looked at the floor with a serious expression, and they knew what was coming next. “What about the people that sold me?” “Well, they’ll owe us, and we’ll have to collect,” Kara answered. “I’m sure you understand why we can’t go into detail,” Choro followed up. She looked up to them. “If it weren’t for them I wouldn’t be here. But, I shouldn’t feel like I owe them anything, when I was just an object to be traded. But, who made the debt?” “He did,” Choro answered. “Who’s idea was it to trade me?” “His”, Oso answered with a sly grin. “Can you just take her and I’ll pay half. They both deserve to suffer, but he won’t have anymore leverage, to trade her next.”

 

 

 

Oso laughed and clapped his hands together and rubbed hims palms. “I loves me a thinkin’ woman!” “Then go get chu one!” Kara said with a mischievous stare to him. “What’s the matter, roomie?” she asked with a smirk. Oso laughed and pointed at him, as he tried make an innocent face. Choro accepted that there as no way he come make an offer for her now. Oh well. They’ll be others, but he may have missed out on the best one. Even though Jack was tired, she managed to stay up with them and all 4 of them went to sleep in the den. First time in a long time for the brothers. Her went to sleep in the recliner, when Oso and Kara feel asleep on the couch, and Choro fell asleep drunk on the floor.

 

 

 

A few days later, Kara came home from working earlier than and walked in on an uncomfortable looking Jack. “What’s wrong?” he asked with a lite frown. She had her phone, cad, and a green stone in her hand. “They’re closing the Pizzeria,” she answered as she paid her phone bill over the phone. “What happened?” “The owner sold the place and the new owners going to make it into a diner. They said we’re invited back, if we still want to work there, but the remodeling will take almost a year. Mr. Hotoru is too old to run a business, now. I know this wasn’t easy for him to do,” she said trying to hide the sadness in her voice, but it seemed to be traded for anger.

 

 

 

“Wanna go out to eat, tonight?” he offered. “It’s on me!” he said with a big smile. “We ate all the dinner left over for breakfast and lunch, anyway,” he added. She looked at him for a moment, and looked at the floor and smiled and said yes. She finished paying her bill and changed clothes, and so did he. They went to a diner that actually wasn’t far from the house, instead of going back into the city.

 

 

 

After they got there and ordered, Karamatsu looked nervous. “How was you day, by the way? Sorry, I didn’t ask. I’m in my own head,” she said on the other side of the booth. “It was tough, but short,” he answered. What was going on didn’t have anything to do with that. “I just remember, I’m leaving for a poker tournament in a few days, and I’ll be gone for a week,” he said putting his hand on his head. “Well, that’s not bad, is it?” “No, but I just forgot to tell you with everything that’s been going on. And, I remember now, when you’re having a bad day,” he said disappointed with himself. “It’s ok,” she said as their drinks were brought to them.

 

 

 

“You’re right. I’m over thinking it,” he said smiling now. “Let’s get groceries on the way back. You’re getting dinner, so I’ll get groceries.” “If you insist, I will not argue,” he said with a soft smile. She felt her face get warm by the way he was looking at her. “What with that sweet look, huh?” she asked looking out the window to avoid eye contact. It only made her cutier, but he wasn’t going to say that. “This is just my face,” he said with a light chuckle. “Nah, I know that look. That’s the sweet look. Who you trying to get sweet on?” she blushed harder and across her arms to look more aggressive. “I don’t know what to tell ya. It’s the only face I got,” he said amused. “This isn’t a date, by the way,” she said arresting her dominance over the situation. “I know,” he answered, and him not arguing was pulling her buttons even more! But, she kept her cool for the food.

 

 

 

He learned from the video that she’s the dominant one, and taming isn’t an option. He loved that not talking back seemed to be ticking her off. She was use to a fight, he guessed. He hadn’t been all that co-operative until now, and the change felt sudden for him, too, but he came to terms with how he felt about her. It was up to her to give him the opportunity to show it.

 

 

 

They both walked in the house with grocery bags, and put everything away quietly. It was kind of funny how she got quiet when she was being treated gently. “Where did all that tuff-ness go?” he playfully wondered. “Don’t think you’re funny, Karamatsu,” she finally said after the food was put away. “Hmm?” Jack grabbed him by the shirt and flexed, and he put his hands up like a gun was being pointed at him. “If you don’t take me seriously, I’ll beat you up! Got up?” she said with a sneer, but she blushing so hard! “I will take you seriously, Jack! Please don’t beat me up!” he complied. “Good!” she said proudly and let him go, like she won a fight. What a hilarious end to a hard day.

 

 

 

The next few days with Karamatsu seemed like a weird dream to Jack. He went from being a cocky top dog to “Yes, ma’am. You’re the boss” practically overnight. And, then, suddenly he was gone. His flight was early, and he left a note on the table reading:

 

 

 

“Sorry I couldn’t have breakfast with you. I’ll think of you everyday. I left my card in case of emergency. ”

 

 

 

How dare he leave a hand written note instead of a cold electric text message! Not that she really had anti-tech feelings, but there as something about leaving a note, instead of sending a text message that hit her a certain type of way. Under the note was a black and gold credit card. But, why wouldn’t he take his card with him? Doesn’t he play?

 

 

 

Karamatsu arrived at the small regional airport in Tokyo, and got a rideshare to his hotel ready to go back to bed. The doors didn’t even open for the tournament until 7pm, and it sucked having to be up so early. Getting his suit together was the most important part. He only had time to check it the night before, and it looked as luxurious as usual. Might be time to update, though, as dark colors were hard to maintain. It didn’t have anything a hair removal roll couldn’t fix, and that was the point.

 

 

 

During the day, Jack got her stuff from Sam’s, went to the gym, but today was the BIG DAY! The main event! HER TATTOOS! She walked into the parlor with the money she had been saving for months before all this stuff even started, with a big grin. She saw people ahead of her, so took a seat and waited. As the she saw something interesting. They were using some tools on someone… Someone was getting a scar. When she got called up to the desk she said “Hi,” the to clerk and the person smiled “Name?” “Jack Row,” she answered. “Umm, I didn’t know y’all did scarification...” she mentioned. “Yeah, we just started doing it here, actually.” “Umm… Is it possible to change my appointment. The clerk looked at her concerned. “If you’re sure about it, but it will come with a last minute cancellation fee for the tattoo artist you original set the appointment with.” “Does my artist also do piercings?” “Yes.” “I’ll take that instead,” Jack replied with a big nervous smile.

 

 

 

She had waited months for this, and she felt ashamed for the last minute change of heart. She had mixed feelings about getting regular tattoos, but didn’t have much faith that a line-less color tattoo would show up well on her skin, so what was the saving even for?! She went in for a tattoo and walked out with ear gauges and ear ridge piercings. The wholes, themselves, didn’t cost that much, so she bought some nice jewelry. She had a lot of money, because she wanted to take a chance on a line-less color tattoo, and those were a pretty penny. She felt good about the piercings, though. They changeable, and more easily removable.

 

 

 

She went into the pizzeria, with her ears covered and made eye contact with the day manager and uncovered her ears. The staff that saw her gasped and thumbs up. They were a little busy as the dinner rush started but she talked to her co-workers in the process of changing shifts. They were all happy to see the new additions, and some where able to talk for a little bit, but most of them were in a hurry to get or get out.

 

 

 

After a long nap, he was up and ready to go a few hours before the show was ready to start He didn’t have to be there at 7, so he had a lot of time to set up a ride and make sure his booth was ready. He set this up months in advance, as he was a regular at this event, but it didn’t hurt to check in.

 

 

 

As soon as he put in the full regalia the persona hit him. It wasn’t just the suit. It was the foundation to even out his skin tone and cover any imperfections and matted lip gloss, hair products to slick his hair back and keep it back, and earrings, it was full drag. And, like any drag, it had a persona with it, that had to be confronted now that he cared about someone outside of his family. And, his family rarely saw him in full dress. Kara smugly smirked in the mirror, but it faded quickly. “Come on, man,” he said is a sultry voice in the mirror “She’s not here. She doesn’t know. She doesn’t have to know. There’s nothing to know!” he said looking into his own eyes with a big devious grin. “And, you’re gonna prove. You’re gonna fuck the first sexy bitch you see, and you’re gonna fuck her brains out on a pile of money!” he said with a big evil grin as he put in his leather gloves.

 

 

 

He walked out of the hotel sharper than death with the fedora and jacket on. The summer night was only killing him for a few seconds, as a white limo rolled up to get him. He got in with some other people that were all happy to see him, all regulars like him. Some of them teased him for being so dressed in the summer heat, but it was all in good fun, and they were all with the understanding that they would be in A/C most of the time.

 

 

 

He got a small private viewing area, that was still open to the air, unlike the ones that were private rooms behind glass. He liked to feel the stadium air, and it was still A/C. He took off the fedora and jacket when the poker started, anyway. It was a long event, as always, with interesting moments – slightly better than golf.

 

 

 

After that, it was time to hit the casino, and this was his favorite part! It’s like money and sexy people rained from the sky, when he’s around! He played a few rounds of poker, as expected, but his favorite was the roulette, and he had I down to a science, which is why he hit big. It wasn’t long before he saw someone on the floor that he likes, in a wine red dress that he would love to see better on his hotel room floor. He cashed out early, so not to miss the opportunity, and they want back to his room.

 

 

 

Fucking in a luxurious bed was about the same as fucking on a pile of money. He was just kidding, he wasn’t going to do that. Money is disgusting. Actually doing it might be more Choromatsu’s thing. But, he wasn’t kidding about fucking her brains out. The both knew how to put on good show that lasted all night. When morning came he issues her some “winnings” and she was on her way.

 

 

 

It was night 2 of 3 for the poker tournament, and Kara was ready to do it all over again! He changed it up at the casino. This night was a shorter hand of poker, more roulette, and this time a few minutes of slots and dice. It’s good to stay diverse, but it was easy to get lost in the lights and sounds. But, tonight was more different than Kara had planned for. There was a hazel eyed curly haired big booty cutie, and he felt something in him snap at how much she looked like Jack. They looked eyes and it was magnetic. She went with him to cash out and they ran back to his room like their crotches were of fire and they could only put it out by cumming on each other.

 

 

 

They zipped into the room and the the door turned pink red and purple and wiggled around as they fucked loud enough for the next few rooms to hear. They went crazy on each other! So crazy that the next door, they woke up with a noise complaint under Kara’s door. They laughed as hard at it, they were probably really loud again, but they didn’t care. She cleaned up first, and he gave her some money before he left, and he cleaned up.

 

 

 

After his room service meal, he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror, and for some reason it spooked him. It’s like he saw a flash of something that wasn’t there. He sat down in front of it and put his hand it his face, and checked his hair but nothing seemed out of place. “Karamatsu Matsuno, what you are doing?” he asked his reflection. He opened the white hotel robe, pulled his penis out of his boxers, and stroked himself. He didn’t break eye contact so he watched the blood rush out of his face and his cheeks redden. He was fully erect and hot in seconds, and he pumped himself harder. He rested his forehead on the dresser as he used his other hand to message his balls, and he moaned and grunted uncontrollably. When he was done, it was time to get ready. It seemed like a weird fit that he was easy to snap out of once he ejaculated.

 

 

 

No one would ever be able to tell something was going on with him. He stayed the whole final evening, and was even at the casino longer, but he didn’t leave with anyone that night. He had enough of that part. He got food and drinks, this time, and got back to his room and went to sleep drunk.

 

 

 

The next day he packed up and went to a different hotel, because that one was only for the event. The princes on room went up afterwards. He went to a cheap hotel heading more outside of Tokyo, and put the casino outfit back in plastic. It would go to the dry cleaners back home. Of course, he had casual clothes to walk around the city with and be practically unrecognizable. Based on past experiences, he learned it was better for him to have a cool down period between gamble Kara and normal Kara. He didn’t piss anyone off, but some people thought he was sick by how quiet he was, and he could be more money grubbing than Choro if he sat in it long enough. But, he could also be sinister like Ichi use to be, at his worst. Manipulative like Todo, at his best. He learned that his gambling self was a combination of his brother’s worst qualities, if left unchecked.

 

 

 

Osomatsu just gave his few employees their months notice and put a “we’re closing” sign in the doors of his bar. He owned the building, so he was considering renting it out to some other people, but it had to take it one step at a time, because closing a business wasn’t easy. Choromatsu got into contact with lawyers on his behalf to get the process started.

 

 

 

“I’m so glad you finally decided to take this step,” Choro said happily, and put papers on Oso’s desk. “Yeah, yeah. Anything for my DEAR BROTHERS,” get grunted at the end. “This is for your own good. Now, we can have some money. I might start a business, though,” he pondered. “About what?” Oso asked, thinking of something perverted. “Well, we have a brothel, and girlfriend rentals. Why not a strip club?” “Because that would probably – VERY LIKELY – pissing them off. Why not a liquor store?” “Because that would piss ME off,” Choro said looking over some papers.

 

 

 

“You’ll figure something out, but I gotta make owning this building worth it,” he said with annoyance. “It was your idea to buy it,” Choro reminded him. “Think of something Jack can do. The pizzeria's closing soon,” Oso suggested, and strip club popped back into Choro head and he smirk. “And, NOT a strip club!” Oso followed up and Choro frowned. “Nasty freak,” Oso commented. “Don’t kinkshame me!” he yelled dramatically and rolled on the floor. Of course, he wouldn’t do that in his nice clothes. “Kinkshaming IS my kink!” Oso declared dramatically with a fake deep voice. Choro paused and let out a distressed scream.

 

 

 

After a few days of gambling, fucking, and being a stranger that was able to fully relax Kara was happy to be home! Back to his house, housemate, brothers, and dirty work. Jack wasn’t home when he got back, so he thought it was fine to walk out of his master bathroom with no clothes on. He was wiping his face when he walked into the kitchen, and “Hey, welcome back – pfft HAHA!” come out. He ducked back into the hall, and Jack had her hand up so she could see his privates from a distance. “Well, that was bound to happen sooner or later,” she said in laughter. “Yeah...” he said trying to play it off. “OH my… How embarrassing, right?” she said and turned around to what she was doing. “I got someone groceries with your card, while you were out. It was an emergency,” she informed him with a grin.

 

 

 

“Your ears,” he said noticing. “Don’t worry. That was my money. I was saving for a tattoo but I chickened out. Go put on clothes,” she said not looking at him. “Nice hair, too,” he commented on her buzzed head. “Thank you, now go,” she said slightly annoyed. He rolled his eyes. He came back with baggy sweatpants and a gold chain on as Jack put dinner on the stove. “How was vacation?” she asked and opened a bottle of red wine. “Vacation as nice. I’m a professional gambler, though, so I was also at work. Made a lot a doe!” “Oh, goo-ahh!” A glass fell out and shattered on the floor. “Ah, damn it.” She pulled the broom and dust pan out of the closest and got it up. “Whoops,” he commented smiling. “I just… I hate Joey’s is closing. I’ve been there for 5 years. That where most of my friends are,” she blurted out and paused. “Sorry you didn’t ask for that. I’m just so pissed off!” she said and finished getting as much as she could see. She put the things away and leaned her head against the closest door. “Would you turn the food off please? I need a minute,” she asked. “I’ll watch the food. You take your minute,” he replied. “Thank you.”

 

 

 

“I’m really sorry,” she said putting her hands over her glass. “I just can’t deal, right now.” He poured a glass of wine for her and put it on the counter nearest to her. “What’s gotten into you? You’re really nice, all the sudden,” she asked. “You did, I guess, he answered and started mixing the veggies in the skillet so they didn’t burn. He added more olive oil, and added some eggs to add protein.

 

 

 

She sat at the table and drank her wine and watched the gangster finish the cooking. He come over to the table with the food on plates and forks when it it was done. “I’ll be honest with you. I saw the video of you talking about your past sexual experiences with men. I know ‘I’m sorry’ doesn’t help, but I want to acknowledge that all that shit fucking sucks, and I’m glad you were able to defend yourself. But, more importantly, I have respect for you and your boundaries.” She stared at him, not knowing what to think of his words. “You’ve impressed upon me,” he said looked at her with excited eyes. “You’re so..!” he gestured towards her. “Not boring?” she finished. “Impolite!” he said. “I genuinely like you!” he said surprising himself at how happy he was. “Aww shucks” she said coyly and covered her cheeks. “Well, I like THIS you, better than prankster you, and the you from a few months ago.” His smile faded while thinking about how he fucked a person that looked so much like her to fulfill a persona, and he smiled bigger. “I like this me, too!”