InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Return her ❯ Chapter 2

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

AN: You guys! I don't know what to say? I thought it was a piece of trash but I couldn't believe my eyes when I got 11 reviews in three days.
 
Disclaimer: Never have and never will
 
RETURN HER
 
As the whirlwind subsided, Koga's imminent rage was clear. His face was twisted in anger and fury as he looked at Inuyasha. Then a nasty sneer came upon his face.
 
“I thought I taught you a lesson last time mutt! She belongs to me!”
 
Inuyasha snarled, and spoke in a rough voice, “By stealing my intended mate, you did not provoke a hanyou; you provoked the Second Lord of the Western lands, younger Brother to Lord Seshoumaru, and that is not something that will go unpunished.”
 
Kouga smirked and spat, “You expect me to believe that crap, mongrel? You are just a filthy hanyou, fit to kiss my feet, and grovel for my forgiveness.”
 
As soon as those words left his mouth, a pink bolt of purifying energy was thrown at him from behind Inuyasha. Inuyasha did not bother turning around. Kouga on the other hand, was shocked to see Kagome standing on her feet, her eyes shimmering in rage and fury.
 
“HOW DARE YOU!? I don't give a Fuck whether you hurt me, whether you force yourself upon me but don't you EVER talk about Inuyasha that way, you mangy wolf!”
 
Kouga look of amazement turned into a snarl.
 
“I'll take care of you when I get through with this dog. And after I'm through with you, you'll wish, you had never said that bitch!”
 
A loud growl emitted from Inuyasha's mouth when he heard his mate being threatened. He flexed his claws menacingly, “Let's do this once and for all, wolf. I, Lord Inuyasha of the Western Lands challenge you Kouga leader of the eastern wolf tribe to a combat for stealing my intended mate. The winner will be assured in the death of the other.”
 
Kouga smirked arrogantly, “I'll fight but juts for the heck of it. Your challenge holds no worth, mongrel.”
 
Inuyasha growled loudly, “Kagome, get out of the fighting range. I don't want him using you for an advantage again.” Kagome nodded but before she left she looked Inuyasha in the eye, and said, “You'll win.” With that she kissed him hard on the mouth and ran towards safety.
 
Eyes bleeding crimson, Inuyasha growled flexing his elongated claws and said, “Let the challenge begin.”
 
Kouga jumped forward, his claw raised, aiming at Inuyasha's stomach. However the demon Inuyasha side-stepped the attack and punched Kouga in his abdomen. The wolf demon fell onto the ground wincing in pain but miraculously the pain vanished in a few seconds and he jumped to his feet ready to fight. Inuyasha raised his claws and ran swiftly towards his opponent slashing his chest. Kouga gasped as he realized that Inuyahsa had gotten a lot stronger and faster in the two months and his demon side just added to his strength.
 
Kagome watched silently, hoping against hope that Inuyasha would win. Suddenly she noticed something strange. Inuyasha was wearing the Tetsuiga but had still transformed.
 
“How?”
 
She had whispered this but a smooth velvety voice answered her, “The sword hold Inuyasha's blood when in danger of bloodlust, but now that he is battling to retrieve his mate, Testsuiga is merely adding to his strength and protecting him.”
 
Kagome gasped and turned around to face the owner of the voice. Seshoumaru stood behind watching the fight.
 
“S-Seshoumaru?”
 
Kagome knew not to fear the Lord because he had been their ally once and she for one knew that somehow she had earned this cold Lord's respect. Seshoumaru did not look at her when he answered.
 
“After the wolf kidnapped you, Inuyasha tried to follow despite his weak state. However this Seshoumaru came upon the battle field just as he was attempting to get up. I had come to give him his share of lands since he had proven himself worthy. He accepted and thus for two months he was taking some steps to ensure the wolf's defeat once and for all. Times he would ask me to just let him go and retrieve you but I was insistent. For that I ask for your understanding miko but seeing his confidence and posture in battle, it has been worth it.”
 
Kagome was stunned as she realized why Inuyasha did not come. Though she did not understand what steps he had been taking, a part of her grew warm with love as she realized that he had kept wanting to retrieve her.
 
As she diverted her attention back to the battle scene she realized that Inuyasha had the upper hand and Kouga was barely hanging on. Also to her surprise she noticed that Hakku and Ginta were not helping their leader nor were they cheering him on.
 
As Kouga tried to land a finishing blow on Inuyasha's chest, Inuyasha jumped into the air and slashed his claws on Kouga's neck. As if in slow motion Kouga fell down and did not move. Instead of checking to see whether Kouga was alive or dead, Inuyasha flew towards Kagome and before she knew it she was staring into two crimson orbs. Not knowing what to expect, she took a small step backwards, colliding her back with a tree.
 
A.N: There will be a third chapter or maybe a fourth but only if I get more reviews