Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ It Will Happen: Another Bulma & Vegeta Get Togethe ❯ First Time ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

It Will Happen: Another Bulma & Vegeta Get Together
Chapter Nine
First Time
VEGETA went back to his training with a new found vigor and a satisfied smirk.
Though his new found good mood didn't last for very long, when he felt the strong gravity disappear only to leave the Gravity Room like any other room in the house.
Vegeta stopped his push ups to visit the gravity counter. The counter was blankly black, no white digits flashing back at him. "Now what?" He muttered as he made his way out the door. He would have to find that woman and ask her to fix it since her father was away on business. Something he was not looking forward to.
"Problems Vegeta?"
Vegeta looked up in surprise at the figure leaning against the wall of the Gravity room.
Bulma looked far too pleased after the incident that had occurred moments ago, she was even wearing her own smirk! 'Why? What did she say? Problems?'
"You shut of the gravity didn't you!" He accused.
"Yes I did."
"Well unless you want to be killed put the damn thing back on." He snarled, his temper rising.
"Not yet you jerk." Bulma said as she poked her index finger against his bare chest and pushed him backwards into the Gravity Room, coming in with him.
She managed to control Vegeta's movements more out of his surprise than her strength. When they were both inside, Bulma closed the door with a small kick.
"I don't have time for your games woman!" Vegeta said angrily.
"Well too bad because I want to know what your problem is." Bulma folded her arms across her chest and looked at him defiantly.
Why she was never afraid of him, when even her useless friends who could at least defend themselves whimpered in his company, he could not fathom.
"There's nothing wrong with me."
"Then why have you been avoiding me?" Bulma asked straight out. She was tired of all the games.
She watched as a smug smile tugged at Vegeta's lips. "Why, have you been missing me?" He teased.
"Cut the crap Vegeta. Before I broke up with Yamcha you had said you wanted me. What's changed?"
"Before you broke up with Yamcha?" Vegeta asked in disbelief. "Do not lie to me Bulma, you did not break up with that weakling."
"What!" Bulma looked at him surprise. "Where the hell did you get that from?"
Vegeta saw the wide eyes and astonished look on Bulma's face. His eyes narrowed. "Why does he still come around then?"
"We're friends. Why wouldn't he come around." Bulma let out and exasperated sigh. "Yamcha understood, in fact he was expecting the break up. But we have decided to remain friends."
"Then why did you come home at 2am that night." His distrustful nature asked.
"What did you expect? That I would just dump him and come home. We had dinner and then went for a walk on the beach." Bulma explained.
"You were at the beach?" Vegeta asked in surprise as he remembered his dream. 'What did that mean?'
"Yes. I ended things there."
"Did you kiss him?" Vegeta asked.
Bulma frowned. "How did you ..."
"What kind of break up is that?" Vegeta spat forgetting why he had asked the question in the first place.
"It was a good bye kiss! Nothing more."
"Fine." Vegeta said calmly.
"Fine?" Bulma raised and eyebrow. "What the hell does that mean?"
"Let me say this in a way you understand. Get out and switch on the gravity again. I don't want to have sex with you?"
Bulma flinched. "Why?" She had to know. "You didn't have any doubts the other night."
"I've changed my mind." He said with all the hauter of a Prince.
At first Bulma just stared at him in disbelief while his words sank in! 'I've changed my mind.' How dare he! Why that arrogant monkey prince! "Fine." Bulma gave him a charming smile. Her mind cheered her on when she saw his confused look. "Its not like it matters anyway, it was just sex!"
"We didn't have sex." Vegeta said through clenched teeth. How dare she dismiss him that easily.
"Yes we didn't. But that's what would have happened." She gave a careless wave of her hand. "So who cares. I mean, I can have sex with any guy I want at any time!"
The thought of Bulma in bed with another man made Vegeta's fists clench. "I don't care!" He snarled.
"Fine!" Bulma yelled.
But the very next moment, both Vegeta and Bulma flew at each other.
Their mouths met in a fierce kiss of passion. Bulma wrapped her arms around Vegeta's neck as his arms moved to her waist. He pulled her into him and she wrapped her legs around his waist. She was rewarded with a deep groan that reverberated from his chest through hers.
Bulma smiled against his mouth. She had not meant to challenge him but it was her heart that had led her mouth to say what it had. But loosing herself in the heat of the kiss she could no longer think of the deep meaning of her thoughts.
Vegeta was drowning in the sweet velvet depths of her mouth. All rational thought, except claiming her until she could not think about any one but him, vanished in a puff of lust. He did not ponder why he felt that way, or how he had dreamed of her kissing Yamcha on the beach or how she had managed to get him to kiss her when he had said he did not want her!
He turned her around and took the few steps towards the gravity counter without breaking their frenzied kiss. He set her on the counter and placed himself neatly between her thighs.
Bulma pressed closer to Vegeta reveling in the feeling of his hard body against her soft femininity. It was breath taking.
She felt his strong fingers tug at the hem of her top. They broke there fevered kiss then so he could remove her top. She lifted his hands and momentarily could not see the powerful lust glittering in his black eyes.
Vegeta threw Bulma's top over his shoulder and pulled her waist so that her centre was once again flush against his.
Bulma reached behind her and unclasped her bra, pulling it of her shoulders and letting it fall to the floor.
Vegeta took in a sharp breath at the perfection of her full breasts and the rosy nipples that were silently begging for him to taste them. He lowered his head to oblige.
Bulma's breath caught in her throat and her head fell back as Vegeta's hot mouth closed around her nipples. He twirled his tongue around the bud, gently at first and Bulma moaned, making him nip teasingly on them.
She reached in between them to cup his erection, stroking him through the thin material of his spandex shorts. She felt him stiffen and opened her eyes to look at him.
"Is something wrong?" She whispered breathlessly.
He shook his head before giving her an rougish grin that made Bulma blush and a shiver of anticipation ran through her.
Vegeta was surprised at how good her attentions on his lower anatomy felt. He wanted to growl and beat his chest but refrained from doing so. He didn't speak for fear of how hoarse his voice would sound.
Instead he had settled for giving her a devilish smile and was pleased to see her blush and feel her shiver. He was starting to think that nothing he did could shock this woman, so it was good to be proven wrong in this instance.
Bulma getting restless at Vegeta's stare pulled his head back to her and kissed him again. Her fingers curling in the thick mass of pitch black hair as her nails massaged his scalp. Their tongues dueled passionately with each other, teasing, tasting and taking pleasure from the intoxicating kiss.
'Kami, even sex with Yamcha wasn't as good as Vegeta's kisses.' Bulma thought feverently.
"Would you stop thinking about that weakling now!" Vegeta pulled back from the kiss.
"Wh ... What?" Bulma stuttered, not even realizing that she had been thinking about Yamcha until Vegeta had said so. "How ... How did you ..." Bulma gulped nervously.
Vegeta's eyes widened. 'How did he know that she had been thinking about her previous lover?' Or did he? Maybe he was just projecting since he had just been thinking that his kisses were most probably the best she ever had. And not because of his own arrogance, but because of her moans, of how she kissed him back, arched into him and the intense scent of her arousal.
Vegeta looked at her face, studying her aroused state. Her cheeks were flushed, all her hair was now loose and lay temptingly around her face.
He moved a hand from around her waist to twist the tresses in his hand, holding it tightly. Her lips were swollen from his kisses but it was her eyes that made him moan in satisfaction. They had darkened so deeply from desire that they looked a shade of deep violet. It was beautiful and something in his chest clenched.
Not wanting to think anymore at a time like this he unbuttoned her shorts and together with her underwear removed it from her body. His own shorts followed quickly after words.
Bulma was slightly taken back by the size of Vegeta's erection. She was no expert, she had only been with Yamcha, but she was certain that only Vegeta would have such impressive masculinity. Her eyes met his and she could not help but feel like the most desirable woman in the world. The look of pure desire in his eyes made her want to scream for joy.
He settled himself between her thighs and Bulma wriggled closer to rub her self teasingly and wantonly against him. He moaned, his eyes tightly shut, as his head fell back in pleasure.
'I can do this to one of the most powerful men in the universe And that made Bulma feel powerful. She ran her hands along his broad shoulders, muscular chest, her nails scraping his nipples making him inhale sharply.
But the power did not last long as momentum shifted when Vegeta placed his hand on the heart of her. Bulma arched into him silently pleading for him to deepen his touch.
Vegeta was taken aback by the soft folds of her femininity. He stroked her moist centre and she purred like a kitten in his hand. He then let his fingers slip inside of her as he traced the shape of her. He may not be experienced in the act of sex, but he was a grown man who knew the basic. What he hadn't known for himself was how pleasurable it could be.
Bulma could do nothing but bite her bottom lip as Vegeta's fingers teased the most sensitive part of her. She could feel her body spasm with pleasure. But what surprised her was how gentle he was being in the midst of their violent passion. It was as if her were familiarizing himself with her most intimate secrets.
"Vegeta. Please." Bulma begged when she did not think she could take his sweet torture any longer. She felt hims guide himself towards her entrance.
And then in one powerful thrust he was buried deep inside of her. Bulma groaned out from the pleasure of how perfectly he filled her. She felt so complete. But it seemed like Vegeta was content in just enjoying the feeling of being wrapped around her warmth and silkyness.
But Bulma wanted more! Her fingers dug into his shoulders as she moved her body against his. Slowly he learned the pace that she craved for and moved with her. His thrust becoming more demanding and strong.
"Vegeta." Bulma moaned and he seemed to know what she needed. Faster and harder he moved inside of her and she felt herself reaching a peak of new heights. Pure satisfaction!
Vegeta felt her convulse around him and at his thrusts he felt himself reaching his climax. He called out her name at the height of his satisfaction capturing her mouth in his so that not one part of their body was left enjoined.
And when they had rode the storm of pure lust he sank against her, sated and completely relaxed. Her hands were still wound around his neck and he was still inside of her but nothing mattered at that moment. It was the smell of sex in the air, sweat drenched naked bodies pressed intimately against each other and the sounds of heavy breathing that made the moment so special. Both, unconsciously, wanting to savor the moment, engraving it in their minds and hearts for everyday of their lives.
"That was amazing." Bulma finally spoke after their breathing had calmed. She had pulled back slightly so her forehead rested against his. He looked exhausted but she saw the small, yet genuine, smile on his face and her heart swelled with pride.
"Hmph." He gave her his usual grunt. 'That was even better than I've heard or thought possible. Maybe I shouldn't have waited so long to engage in this activity. Who thought something besides training could be so fulfilling Vegeta's thoughts formed of their own accord. He looked up when he heard Bulma's husky laugh.
"Yes my warrior, their are other things that are as good as training. And as for waiting, I think its pretty sweet that you did so for so long." Bulma knew it to be true the moment the words left her mouth.
Her strong proud Prince was a virgin, well had been before a few minutes ago. Some how it did not shock her, surprise her yes, but not shock her.
After all Goku had been one too. Although he had been innocent Vegeta probably never had the chance or someone to sleep with. His entire female race was killed when he was ten, then he was a a slave for Frieza, purging planets most of his time and there weren't many races that were compatible with Saiyans. She was just lucky that Earthlings were.
And knowing how proud a man Vegeta was, she could not see him sleeping with just anyone for his own needs, besides the man had an iron will power and nerves of steel. Self control came naturally to him.
She had also read all the signs during there love making correct. His surprise at her touch, his experimental fingers and first thrust and his savoring of the sensations. Even if she hadn't heard him she would have known!
"What?" Vegeta moved away from her as if she had burned him. Suddenly with out his body touching hers Bulma felt slightly bereft.
She watched as he pulled on his shorts though she was in no hurry to to do the same.
Vegeta watched as she stretched like a graceful panther and then leaned back with her palms resting on his gravity counter, her legs crossed. She looked like every mans fantasy and he felt himself begin to stir with renewed lust.
"Its ok Vegeta. You don't have to be shy about what you said. I just hope I made your first time worthed." She gave him a seductive wink but regretted the action immediately.
Vegeta went pale but Bulma could literally see steam coming out from his ears as his back went ramrod straight.
"I didn't say anything you foolish woman and this was not my first time. I've engaged in this often enough. Now get out from here and put the damn gravity back on. I have training to do." He snarled at her. He could not believe she had told him it was his first time, he could not believe she knew it had been his first time!
But what in the Kais name was happening here! Were they able to read each others minds? The thought sneaked through Vegeta's mind as he thought of how he must have read her thoughts earlier, thinking she must have done the same now. Because he sure as hell didn't utter a single word. 'Was it possible?'
Bulma struggled to hold back her laugh. "... this was not my first time. I've engaged in this often enough." Poor guy, she felt for him. For someone as proud and masculine as he was it was probably beyond humiliating for her to know. So she decided to ignore his harsh tone.
"Why yes master, your wish is my command." Bulma couldn't help but tease as she jumped of the counter and gathered her clothes. She dressed quickly as Vegeta had his back towards her. She smiled to herself.
"Vegeta." She called softly as she walked towards him. When he didn't turn to face her, she walked around to stand in front of him. She gave him one of her most charming and radiant smiles but kept both her hands behind her back.
"That was really amazing. You were amazing." She said confidently before placing a soft kiss on his cheek. "Thank you."
And with that she was gone, leaving behind her sweet scent, radiant smile that brightened the room and one proud Saiyan Prince who reluctantly smiled against all his will!
Authors Note: Ok so what did you think about Vegeta being a virgin?
Honestly, I really believe he was. I hope that his thoughts and Bulma realizations and assumptions on the matter proves it. And besides, these Saiyans have such a deep love for fighting so I can't see them looking for sex or love, it had to find them! And they are obviously very faithful!!!
Now, for some reason I've always pictured Vegeta and Bulma going at it hot and heavy in the Gravity Room for their first time. Don't ask me why, but maybe because that's where he used to enjoy spending all his time in. But I really enjoyed writing this Chapter.
I also don't think they could have resisted each other for more than six months, the two definitely have chemistry! But I do not believe that Trunks was born from one lustful night of regret, remember he was born two years after his future self showed up.
But I must warn you that things will start to get a lot more angsty, emotional, hurtful and complicated from the next chapter.
I will try to update soon. Happy reading.
Regards,
S ...
Special Thanks to PreciousJade76 for taking the time to review all my stories in such encouraging ways! Much appreciated!!!