Akira Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ School Bell ❯ Look through ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Note: I don't own any of these Anime series

School Bell

Chapter 1: Look Through

Canada walked peacefully down the road to his friend's house. Along the way he saw a removal van driving past him. "Canada, wait up" came a call from behind him. He looked back and saw his friend Kai. "Ha Kai what are you doing here?" he asked. "Have you seen all the removal vans driving around town?" "Yeah, I just saw one then. Why?" "All the new Anime kids are coming along the block like they said they would". Canada looked down the road and saw two more vans. The two of them ran down the road towards the direction of the vans. All the vans had stopped right next to their houses. "We better tell Kay" said Kai. Canada was a step in front of him and was running into her yard. He knocked on the door and Kay answered. "Hi Canada, what's up?" she asked him. "Look across the road at all the removal vans" she looked. "Yeah I know" "You know but how?". She laughed. "They told us at school remember" she laughed again. Canada looked behind him and saw that Kai was talking to a young black haired girl.

"So do you know when the tournament starts?" Kai looked at his new friend Madison "What Tournament?" asked Kai. Madison giggled and replied "the world's first Anime Tournament silly" she giggled again. "Oh" is all Kai had to say. He darted towards Canada and Kay.

Canada and Kay both looked at Kai as he ran up to them. After explaining about the tournament Canada thought that he and Kai should enter. "Me, no way Canada" said Kai turning his back to his friend. "Come on, there's good prize money" Canada said taunting him. "How much" screamed Kai. "100,000 in cash". Kai smiled.

Two Days Later

"Next, said the lady at the desk. "Ah… yes… Canada" "Ok, then Mr. Canada" we'll give you warning about the elimination round. Canada and Kai walked off impressed with themselves for being so brave. Kai looked around the room and saw Madison. She saw him as well and waved back. Canada elbowed Kai in the ribs "looks like someone's in love" he laughed and Kai turned red I the face. He looked at Madison and she was giggling at him, so he turned even redder. Canada cracked up and put his arm around Kai shoulder.

"Could all contestants please report to the front desk for pair ups" said a voice over the intercom. Canada and Kai moved towards the main hall. Canada looked into the sky and thought about Kay. While looking up in the sky he ran into a silver haired girl and she fell over. He looked at the girl on the ground. She was wearing a white uniform. "I'm so sorry…. what's your name?" When she was on her feet she walked away saying Rei.