Akira Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ School Bell ❯ Elimination Round ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Note: I don't own any of these Anime series

School Bell

Chapter 2: Elimination Round

Priss and Linna walked up to the front desk. "Hello again ladies" said the desk lady. "Just follow those other competitors to reach the stadium" she said. The two girls begin to walk towards the stadium. "So… Priss are you nervous?" "No not really, you?" "No".

Linna took a deep breath and then walked out onto the stadium where the crowd roared and screamed. She looked down and saw all the other contestants. Then she saw a farmiluar face. "PRISS, LINNA" came a scream from Nene. She ran up and hugged both Linna and Priss. Linna hugged Nene back, but Priss didn't. "How are all of you?" came a low voice from a silvered haired woman. "Hi Sylia" said Nene and Linna at the same time. Priss simply nodded. "Please all contestants move towards the changing rooms. Boys to the right of the arena and girls to the left" came the voice from the speakers placed around the stadium. Priss, Nene, Linna and Sylia all moved off to the change rooms.

Moments Later

Linna climbed into her hard suit felling embarrassed that she was naked in front of hundreds of other Anime stars. The closed up on her and she closed helmet over her eyes. She saw Priss and Sylia climbing into their hard suits. But she couldn't see Nene. A hand came over her helmet and said "Guess Who?". Linna grabbed Nene's hand and pulled her in front of the suit. Nene smiled and ran towards her HS (Hard Suit). The voice over the intercom told them all that they had 10 minutes or they would be taken out of the tournament. Priss and Nene walked out onto the giant stadium. Sylia approached Linna and smiled then closed her helmet. "Come on lets get out there" said Sylia grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the exit. Linna took another deep breath and when she let it go the crowd was cheering louder then before. She waved and smiled, but then she realized they couldn't see her face. She moved off to where the others had. A dark haired man (quite cute to Linna) came out onto the field and read out all the fight names. 10 fights on the stadium at a time (that's a big stadium). Linna and Nene were the only ones of the group to particapate in the first round fights. Linna stepped out onto the arena and looked at her opponent. A giant bear. Linna shrugged to herself and charged the bear. The bear tried to paw Linna but she jumped on its paw and kicked square in the jaw. The bear went down like a brick.

Linna watched as Priss beat the hell out of her opponent and then used a Rocket Punch snapping the enemies head back. Priss walked back to the edge of the arena next to Linna. "Nice match" said Linna to Priss. Priss nodded. Linna out of the corner of her eye saw Nene fighting an old grandpa twice her age. Nene punched him a few times and he was down. She screamed and jumped up and down clapping. Sylia had just finished her match and was walking over towards them.

Priss and Nene were called out to fight and they left. "Priss is the quite type, don't think she doesn't like you" said Sylia. Linna smiled to her (her helmet was down). Linna was called out and she walked up to the arena. This time it was a man with a coll wave threw his hair. She got ready and then ran towards him. He jumped up in the air and landed behind her kicked at her and jumped backwards. The force of the kick knocked her off her balance but she steadied herself. She turned around with a punch to the jaw. He collapsed but flipped into a double kick to the head. She heard a crack and saw that he HS was damaged. There was a giant crack on the front face of the helmet. She ran at him and used a Rocket Punch right in the gut and he was down for good.

Linna was given some time to fix her helmet while the others fought. The helmet was only cracked around the bottom level. It didn't seem to be affecting her so she sealed the cracks and put it back on. She punched the air a few times and she was ready for her next match. She walked out and for the first time noticed that there were 7 huge robots on the field destroying all there opponents. And she also saw a small white haired boy with a card. He said something to himself and it turned into a giant bug that started to slice up the opponent.

In less then no time Linna was back on the field fighting another human, but this time with a cheetah mask on. She moved in quickly and uppercuted the dude with a Rocket Punch. The man went up and up and then down and down. Linna smiled to herself and walked off towards Priss who was looking at Nene's match against a little white clown. "Hi Priss" she said. "Hi" replied Priss. Linna leaned up against the wall and waited for Priss to say something. She didn't say anything and went of to her next match.

This went on for hours and hours and it was down to the last hundred finalists. Linna was getting really tied but the matches where getting shorter so she was happy about that.