Alice 19th Fan Fiction ❯ Healing the Heart ❯ Chapter 6, Part 1 ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

“Alicia…Alicia!”
 
Alicia woke with a start. She looked up and saw a pair of brown eyes staring back at her. “Oh my God. Andrew! Don't scare me like that.”
 
Andrew glared softly at her. “Well it is kinda hard to act out Romeo and Juliet without a Juliet.”
 
“Oh. Sorry.” They were acting out Romeo and Juliet as an English project. All the boys in her class chose her to be Juliet. She didn't mind because she loved acting. However, they couldn't agree on who should be Romeo. After Mercutio, Romeo was the best guy in the play. In the end, Andrew was Romeo.
 
“Why don't you say your lines from the balcony scene.” Andrew suggested.
 
“Okay…`Goodnight, goodnight. Parting is such sweet sorrow. That I should say goodnight til it be morrow.'” After a brief kiss with Andrew, she continued her lines.
 
Finally the teacher dismissed them. Alicia was about to go to Orchestra when Andrew stopped her. “Hey Alicia, what's wrong with you?”
 
“What do you mean?” she asked puzzled.
 
“You have been completely out of it. On top of that, you've been sleeping in class, you forgot half of your lines in the play, you left-”
 
“Okay, okay. I get it.” Alicia stopped him from going on some hour long rant.
 
“I take it that this has something to do with those girls on the roof?”
 
“Yes…” Suddenly what he said sunk in. “How do you know about that.” The girls had been quiet and she and Chris hadn't said anything.
 
“Philip. That man knows everything about all Lotis Masters' lives.” he stated.
 
“Let me guess. You're a Lotis Master?”
 
He rolled down his sleeve. On his wrist was a bracelet with six beads on it. “You and Chris are not the only Lotis Masters at this school. I am one of the British Chapter's finest neo-masters.” he said with pride and a hint of arrogance.
 
“Fine. Meet me and Chris on the on the roof at lunch.”
 
“Huh?” Andrew looked confused.
 
“You dimwit.” Alicia rested her head in her palm and sighed.
 
“Hey!” he warned. “Watch it.”
 
“We're going to exorcize that girl during lunch and I'd feel better if you were there.” he said.
 
“Okay.” Andrew replied. He turned and walked away. “I'll be there…”