Avatar The Last Airbender Fan Fiction ❯ Dimension ❯ Discussions and Such ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Me: Yay! I'm glad you like the story so far! (Although there are a few typos…) But… Here's the next chappie! ^_^
 
Disclaimer: I still don't own `Avatar: The Last Airbender'
 
**************The story continues**************
 
“DING DONG!” rang the doorbell.
 
“Eh? What was that?” asked Aang.
 
Beth patted his head, “Don't worry about that!”
 
Tohru walked over to the door and opened it. A disgruntled Saka was straining to put a smile on for her friend. Tohru looked behind Saka to see Zuko growling, “Wow Saka-chan… did you drag him all the way here?”
 
Saka nodded her head, not trusting herself to answer verbally.
 
“Come on in,” Tohru led her friend in, “Eh? Iroh is here too?”
 
Iroh smiled, “Hello there!”
 
Tohru noticed he was holding an empty cup. She stared at it quizzically, `A tea cup…?'
 
“IT'S THE AVATAR!” Zuko was heard shouting.
 
“DON'T YOU DARE HURT THAT SWEET LITTLE BOY!” Saka screamed. There was a loud smack and the two were seen wrestling on the floor.
 
Sokka stared at the Saka, “So you're Saka-chan!” he exclaimed.
 
“Eh?” Saka kicked Zuko off of her and got up, “Yeah? So what?”
 
Sokka blinked and continued staring, “Um… hi?” He watched her with a heated face and thought, `She's got a warrior spirit…'
 
Saka rolled her eyes and saw Aang. She smiled and walked up to him, “Aaaaaawwww… you're so cute in person!” She looked at Katara, “Hiya!”
 
Aang was blushing while Katara also stared at Saka, “You three sure do have strange clothing…”
 
“Yeah! You dress like a guy!” Sokka blurted out. He regretted his words when Tohru and Saka glared at him coldly as they both shouted, “SO WHAT?! YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!”
“THE LAST TIME I CHECKED, YOU WORE GIRLS' CLOTHING!” Tohru screamed.
 
Sokka blushed while Zuko laughed, “He wore women's clothing?!”
 
Saka glared at Zuko, “Shut up! It was part of the outfit, which was really meant for girls only,” she muttered,” … After all, they were at Kyoshi Island then,” she looked away, “… anyways… real men can wear anything without shame. That and… I don't like to wear skirts or any of that crap either!”
 
Beth and Tohru looked at each other, `She's actually defending the idiot?'
 
Saka stared at them dryly, “I'm gonna have a talk with ya'll later…” they looked at her innocently, “I know what you thought!”
 
Everyone stared at her.
 
“Anyways, that aside… you do get in get in a lot fights too, don't you?” Beth asked.
 
Saka and Tohru smirked darkly.
 
Laura nodded, “Yeah… wearing a skirt would make it impossible for us to fight, wouldn't it Saka-chan?”
 
Tohru and Saka gave each other a thumb's up, “YUP!”
 
Zuko watched dully, “Idiots…” he muttered.
 
They ignored him.
 
Aang sighed, “So um… how do you three know us?”
 
“Anyone who's watched `Avatar' knows you guys!” Beth answered cheerfully. Tohru and Saka sweatdropped, their face full of dread.
 
“Why don't you explain everything?” Iroh asked, “Heh heh… I don't know about them but I'm pretty confused!”
 
Saka and Beth turned to Tohru and said at the same time, “You explain.”
 
Tohru sighed deeply, “Why am I always the one to explain everything?”
 
“You're oldest and you know better?” Saka suggested.
 
Tohru tightened her lips, “Okay then…”
 
They all sat down on the floor in a big circle, “This is how it is… in this world, you guys,” she looked at Aang, Sokka, Katara, Zuko, and Iroh, “… are characters in a new Nickelodeon show called `Avatar: The Last Airbender.' Now, I'm not sure how or why you got here… but there must be a reason. Right now, I want to see if you're bending skills still work.” She looked at Aang, Katara, Zuko, and Iroh, “Of course, we'll have to do this outside… come on.”
 
Everyone followed her outside. The four tried their bending skills and found that they still worked. Zuko grinned and looked at Saka.
 
Saka glared and mouthed, `Don't even think about it.'
 
Zuko ignored her and sent out a fiery blast. Sokka ran and shielded her. Beth and Tohru stared wide-eyed at what the boys had done.
 
Katara put the fire out with her waterbending skills and rushed to Sokka, “Sokka are you alright?!”
 
Sokka stood up straight and looked at his younger sister, “Yeah I'm fine…” he took off his coat and shirt, “But I think I need new clothing.”
 
There were some whistles and catcalls from the neighborhood girls outside.
 
Saka and Tohru spun around to face them and growled in a menacing tone, “BACK OFF. He's with US.”
 
They smirked in satisfaction as the girls ran away screaming. Aang, Katara, and Sokka watched on wide-mouthed.
 
Saka sighed, “Geez… I hope they didn't see anything…”
 
Beth laughed and led everyone into the house.
 
Saka, Tohru, and Beth looked at each other and nodded, “Well then… we have to help Sokka out now, don't we girls?” Tohru smiled.
 
“Uh-huh!” Saka nodded. She turned to Beth, “Your family is still out on vacation right?”
 
“Yes… I'm pretty sure they wouldn't mind if Sokka and everyone else borrowed some clothes,” Beth replied.
 
Saka looked over at Aang, “You think we got clothes small enough for him?”
 
Beth nodded, “Yeah… I'm pretty sure we do…” they looked at Katara.
 
Saka was silent before finally saying, “Tohru… Beth? I'll leave Katara in your capable hands.” She looked at the guys, “You four are coming with me…”
 
Sokka gulped, “W-what exactly are you doing to do with us?”
 
“Oh don't worry… I'm just gonna get some clothes for you guys to wear,” Zuko was about to object, “normal clothes for this century.” She explained in a flat tone.
 
Zuko could be heard mumbling, “Stubborn bitch…”
 
Saka rolled her eyes, “Come on…”
 
Beth and Tohru chatted excitedly with Katara as they went into Beth's room.
 
The three boys and Iroh followed Saka nervously… (Okay, rather Sokka was nervous, Aang was excited to wear “modern” clothing, Zuko didn't give a damn, and Iroh… well he was just being patient.) Saka stopped at a door and turned around, “Wait here, I'll get some clothes.” She went inside and out a few minutes later with an armful of clothes, “Ok come on.” They followed her to another room. She sorted out the clothes and gave them to each guy, “Go inside there and put those on. When you're finished come outside and let me see how you look.”
 
They went into the room and closed the door. They looked at the clothes Saka had given them.
 
Sokka had been given a blue shirt that had a picture of a Chinese dragon on one side circling the Earth. He was also given a pair of blue jeans with a ying-yang on one of the pockets. He put them on and looked at his reflection in a mirror that was conveniently in the corner of the room, `Heh… I look good.'
 
Zuko had a plain white t-shirt and green cargo pants. He noticed that Saka had given him black gloves that had the finger parts cut off, `Well… at least she has some sense…' He put them on slowly.
 
Iroh had a faded yellow polo with a collar and a small print of the U.S. flag. He picked up a pair of shorts, `These clothes…'
 
Aang had a white shirt with red linings at the neck and short sleeves. He also had blue jeans that were worn at the ends. He put them on quickly but soon found that the jeans were a little too big for him around the waistline.
 
“Um Saka?” Aang called through the door.
 
“What is it?”
 
“These pants are too big!”
 
“Come outside and I'll help you!”
 
Aang opened the door wide enough to get through and quickly shut the door. Saka looked at it and pulled at the waistline, “Yup… you definitely need a belt…”
 
“Eh…?”
 
The guys, excluding Iroh because he wasn't finished, walked out of the room. Saka stared at Sokka and Zuko and blushed, “W-well… those clothes certainly worked out…”
 
Aang tugged at Saka's sleeve, “Um Saka? Are you going to help me out now?”
 
Saka looked down at him still blushing, “Eh? Eh? Oh… right!”
 
“Saka?” Aang pointed at her face, “Why is your face all red?”
 
Saka quickly turned around and dragged Aang into the room where she had gotten the clothes, “Let's get you a belt now!”
 
“Ow… you're hurting me, Saka!”
 
Iroh walked out of the room and yawned, “I'm still sleepy… what about you youngsters?”
 
The two boys sweatdropped, `Youngsters?'
 
“Okay you guys!” came Tohru's voice.
 
“We now present to you…” Beth's voice announced.
 
They walked into view with a blushing Katara, “…the new Katara!”
 
Katara was wearing a spaghetti-strap shirt with a cute white daisy in the middle. She also wore a skirt that went down to her mid-thigh and a stylish brown belt with a silver buckle.
 
“AAAAIIIIEEE!!!!” Saka screamed when she saw Katara. Aang was also staring at Katara. She raced up to her, “Aaaaaaawwww…. You look so cute!” She looked at Beth and Tohru, “I knew I could count on you to make her look pretty! So… what do you think about them?” She pointed at the guys.
 
Katara stared at her brother and Aang, “You guys… look… pretty good.”
 
Sokka laughed, “Yeah…. Well…”
 
Aang was also smiling, “You look good too Katara!”
 
Katara giggled, “Thanks Aang.”
 
Saka had tears in her eyes, “You really think so?”
 
“Yeah… you got the whole punk thing going on. I like it!” Tohru answered.
 
“Yup! Aang is so cute!” Beth squealed. She patted his head, “Although… I think we should get him a hat!”
 
The three nodded.
 
Saka pointed at Zuko, “…and him an eye patch!”
 
Zuko jumped at her but was knocked down by Iroh, “Prince Zuko…” he warned.
 
“I'm… kinda worried…” murmured Tohru.
 
“Eh?!” Saka looked at her friend, concerned, “What's wrong, Tohru?”
 
“Well… we have to go to school tomorrow and...” she looked at Aang and his friends, “Should we bring them? Also, where are they gonna sleep tonight?”
 
Saka's face was full of dread, “Well whatever you do… don't stick me with that idiot.” She looked at Zuko. He ignored her.
 
“You're right…” Beth tapped her chin, “How about this? Zuko and Iroh will stay here with us to keep Zuko away from you…” she looked at Saka, “… and to also keep your house from burning down… and Aang, Sokka, and Katara can stay over at your house!”
 
Beth nodded, “Yea… that's best.”
 
********************End of chappie*******************
 
What will happen now? How will Aang and his friends cope at my house? And will Tohru tolerate Zuko's actions towards her and Beth? Find out in the next chapter, `Sleeping Over and School Problems'! Heh… I'm just kidding! But I will write about that!”