Avatar The Last Airbender Fan Fiction ❯ unknown for now ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
***For the record, I don't own the show or characters. Nickoloden does. I own the charcter Rogue though**

Chapter 1: the Beginning
The night was cold and bitter. It seemed as if the world was against her, "Just my luck. No matter what I keep coming back,"she chuckled to herself. It had a been a while since she was alone and she forgot the feeling. It surprised her though, to forget that feeling. She countinued her neverending journy and came to a stop.

"Uncle, we should rest in that cave", said Zuko. Uncle agreed and followed Zuko to the cave. They gathered what they needed and a fire was soon born. They were soon asleep. "Listen, what is your problem?' "My problem!!!?" "Yeah, you think you can boss me around. Well let me tell you can't" "What did you say?" "Whatever, you are so full of yourself" "What is with the shouting", said Iroh. "Sorry. Hope you weren't disturbed", replied the young girl. Iroh smiled at her pilotness towards him. "To bad she isn't like this with everyone", he thought. She bowed and turned to leave. When she was out of sight, Iroh started. "Zuko, must you alway's do something?", he asked. "What!? Why is it all my fault? I just asked to clean up. No, she told me.", the young prince replied. Uncle chuckled,"You shoudn't force her.," "She is living here, for FREE might I add".

Rogue was glad that she found shelter. Soon she would be there. She took out the few supplies she had and got to work. She looked into the dark sky. "What a life",she sighed. She looked around her and realized she was pathetic. She turned to sleep-Swoosh-

hope you all like it. It's my first avatar fan-fic. Pleaese Read and review. Let me know what is wrong!! Thanks