Avatar The Last Airbender Fan Fiction ❯ unknown for now ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Not mine, only Rogue and Sweetie
Chapter 2


She turned around and found a rabbit running away with her dinner. “Wait, you stupid animal!’ she shouted after it. But unfortunately her cries were in vain. She looked around and found it had already left. “Damn, there goes my dinner. Now what I am going to eat?” she thought. The sky started to rumble-Drip-Drip. It started to rain, and hard. A cave was near by, one thing though. A bear. It was living there and she didn’t want to near it. She kept her distance and avoided the cave. Roar! The bear wasn’t going to let her leave that easily. She tried to out run him and thanks to the rain she was able to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Sh e has to be found! Do not fail Me.’ said a man. ‘Yes I will not father”, said Azula. She had to find the wench, and the avatar now. ‘My stupid brother, can’t do anything right”, she sighed and went to her room. She had to train tomorrow and it was going to be a long day, too. It had been a while, since Ozai had become fire lord. She would not fail, like her brother. After all, she was the best. She smiled at the thought. “Yes, I am”.
Ozai knew Azula could this job; after all she was His daughter. She would not fail him like Zuko did. His son was a disgrace to the family and to him. He pitied him. “He actually thinks that I will allow him to come back. What a foolish child he was.’ Ozai smirked and looked at his domain. The Fire nation was what it was thanks to him. They were a major power, and everything had been going well. That is… Until the avatar showed up. But what could a 12 year-old boy do to stop him. He knew that he would have to face him sooner or later, and choose later. Right now he had to strengthen his empire and show that he was supreme.

Rogue only had one option left to her. She didn’t want to go back and get yelled again. “I have no choice”. She was right, she didn’t. It would take hr a while to get there. Her legs hurt from running, but she couldn’t rest. She had a mission. By nightfall she reached her destination. It was in the woods, deep and secluded. There was a tree and a fountain, but they were old. She put her hand into the fountain and took it out. The tree was molded and she didn’t want touch it all. She took a breath and put her hand into the bark. It felt cold and squishy. There was a liquid oozing out, and dripping to the floor. Finally she heard a click. The tree sunk into the ground and steps appeared. They lead down where it was dark. She inhaled and a fire formed in her hand. This lighted her way. “Oh , the moment of truth’. The door opened to reveal her master. ‘You came back”. “Yeah” She knew he was smiling and she wanted to turn and leave. Bang!!!!! She hit the ground hard. ‘What the hell!!”, She yelled. “You deserve that you meanie’. Great she was mad now. Her sensei chuckled to himself and Rogue glared daggers at him. It had been a while since she had to come here. She want to her room and things were the same. She sighed and fell asleep. Smack!!!!!!!!!! She shot up and there was Sweetie standing there with a spoon in her hand. “How dare you! You didn’t even say hi”, she shouted. Rogue smiled and pushed her out the way. Sweetie kept yelling in the background, while she went to freshen up.