Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ BEYBLADE BATTLE FORCES ❯ The league of majestics ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
 BEYBLADE-BATTLE
        & nbsp;  FORCES
Disclaimer: I do not own beyblade,I am just a writer loving the series.
Summary: After the fighting the Bega,Tyson and his friends get ready for a new challenge.Blade breakers are back with a bang at the league of majestics which has its own mysteries to unfold.


Chapter: one
THE LEAGUE OF MAJETICS

''Tyson!'' cried Hilary,as she entered the dojo(Tyson's home).Max,Ray even Kenny were fast asleep.
''He's not here!!'' she bellowed.
Ray got up with a start,"Not here,who's not here?'' he asked her.
''Tyson,where is he?'' she began her hunt for a certain navy-haired teen.

Max and Kenny were surprised too.It was too early in the morning for Tyson to get up.They were a bit worried about him,he had been acting all weird ever since Kai had disappeared.Those two seemed to be getting along too well,when Kai had abruptly decided to quit.

It was half past six when Tyson ran into the dojo.He was greeted by anxious faces of Ray,Max,Kenny and a very furious Hilary who shrieked,
''WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN TYSON??''
''I-''
''We were worried,'' she went on,ignoring Tyson' s attempt to answer her,''You could have told us and why on earth did you wake up this early? Don't tell me someone has done black magic upon you,'' she was now eyeing him curiously.
''Oh,Hil,just shut up okay,'' Tyson shot back in a irritated tone,''I was out for a jog.''
''A jog?'' Max stood gaping at him.
He turned to see similar expressions on his friends' faces.
''Am I dreaming?'' Hilary pinched herself,''outch! this is a horrible reality then.''
''Are you okay?'' Ray inquired.
''Oh shut it,now,'' Tyson barked,''you don't like me sleeping all night and now you're bothered,thats too much.''
''Stop looking at me like that,''he added pulling his way down the hall.

After breakfast,the teenagers piled up in the living room,discussing their upcoming tounament.
''Rules have changed,'' Kenny said in a low voice,''they're gonna have four rounds,'' he added clutching Dizzy in his hand.
''Oh,we need to win three then,''Max wondered.
''No,all the four,''Tyson beamed.
''Excuse me,''Hilary piped in,''can any one tell me what tounament it is?''
Kenny was about to anwer when Tyson replied harshly,''since when were you interested in beyblading?''
''I am a part of the team,''she retorted.
''Yeah,a trivial part I agree,yes,''Tyson laughed.That earned him a well deserved punch on his back.
''Behave youself Granger!''  she yelled,when Ray suddenly spoke,''you sound like Kai now.''

Silence fell upon the group.Kai was certainly the essential part of the team,he was the captain for god's sake.Tyson wondered  why he had left them,yet again,with out even speaking a word to him.
''Its not world championships Hilary,'' Kenny broke the silence,''it just a promotional tournament to lift up the spirits of the beybladers across the world,to proclaim that BBA is back.''
''That's gonna be a brilliant tourney then,'' they heard avoice from behind.
''Monkey boy!'' Tyson exclaimed glancing at the door.
''Don't call me that,I am gonna be your new captain,'' Daichi spoke confidently.
''Its gonna be fun,'' Max and Ray exclaimed in unison.
''How come you're here Daichi?''Kenny asked,he didn't send a word for him,he was planning on it,though.
''Is that's the way you welcome your new captain? I'm here coz grandpa wrote to me,'' he answered simply.
''Captain?'' Tyson was amused.
''Why? I'm perfect for the post,''Daichi groaned,but they ignored him.
''Hey! look at the teams now,'' Dizzy reminded them in a bored tone.
''oh yes,here new teams are most welcomed and wow,there are some old teams as well,''Kenny said jumping up in his seat,''White tigers,All Stars even the Demolition boys.''
''Oh that's great Chief,'' Tyson mumbled as he stromed out of the room,leaving a bunch of teenagers in utter confusion.
Their confusion was quicky replaced by concern and they dashed out of the room after the navy-haired teen.


THANKS FOR READING!!

I worked a lot on this chapter,hope you like it.
Next chapter- Tyson and co meet Mr.D,come across a mysterious stranger from 'Battle forces'-What are these anyway? Where is Kai?
READ ON!! PLEASE REVIEW ! MY FIRST FIC,NJOY


Converting /tmp/phpCrTykr to /dev/stdout