Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ BEYBLADE BATTLE FORCES ❯ Blade breakers are back! ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Hey,I'm back with a new chapter.Hope you like it,don't forget to review..Enjoy!

CHAPTER:2 :BLADE BREAKERS ARE BACK

Tyson was standing with his back leaning against a pine tree in the backyard,his eyes unfocussed seemingly curious to others.His light blue jacket was flying in the wind which was hitting his face,his head was bowed,his red cap hiding his boyish face as he stood.

''Hey,Ty!''

Ray was the first person to reach him.He was more mature when it came to dealing with Tyson's emotional outbreaks.

''What's on your mind Tyson?''  Ray asked again,placing a comforting arm around him.

''Are you okay, mate?''  it was Max reaching up to face him.

Tyson did not stir.He chose to remain silent.This was a total new side of him, he was showing to his friends and to say they were scared would be an under statement.

''Er..I thought you'd be ready for ice-cream competition, ''Daichi tried to lighten his mood,''the one eating maximum can make the other clean his beyblade!''

Tyson stood there lost in his own thoughts.He was hardly bothered to look at his friends who were apparently still busy in their futile attempts to get him talking.He could feel them exchanging weird looks,but he ignored them,they would never understand his pain.

''Speak up your mind,Ty,''Kenny looked tensed.

''Hmm...Honestly,I should've thought something was wrong when you went for a jog.''

Hilary guessed,crossing her arms,glaring at the navy-haired blader who still refused to acknowledge their presence.

''Why would anything worry me?''  Tyson sneered his slim figure swaying with rage, ''Kai is gone,  dissappeared months ago! Ray and Max will be delighted to play for their teams.Why would I be worried when my friends are happy? ''

The group fell silent watching Tyson in awe as he spoke.The emotion behind his words was terrifying.Never, they had seen Tyson act in such a way.Surely, he got angry sometimes but this was different.

''And you!'' he pointed an accusing finger at Hilary,  ''don't talk like you care for me!''

''What?''

Hilary was taken aback at his outburst, but she couldn't blame last few days had been tough for him, he and Kai became best friends and she could see that he was hurt.

''Please, Tyson, '' she began in a soft tone, ''I know, we always fight but that doesn't mean I don't care for you, '' she finished meeting his eyes.

''You know, its not always good to keep your worries in your head.There are these people called friends and you ought to speak to them.''

Ray was smiling at him,a caring smile that made Tyson feel guilty of himself.He had hurt his friends! He was an idiot.

''I'm sorry Ty, ''Max took his best friend's hand into his, he glanced at Ray who nodded at him to continue.

''Everyone wanted to prove themselves.That's what happened in the last tournament, '' his voice was shaking, ''when I left...'' he trailed off unable to finish his sentence.

''What made you think we are going to leave you Tyson?''

A slight smile made its way to Tyson's lips on listening to Ray's words.

''I already told you Tyson, after I went to All stars, it was different..It made me realise we're a team, ''Max added, ''playing against you was challenging but its fun to play with you.I remember telling this you when we fought against BEGA.''

Tyson smiled as Ray's words reached his ears.

''I know, Kai feels the same.''

''Oh god!''  Hilary breathed a sigh of relief as she said, ''you scared me there, don't be emotional again.''

''I'm s-sorry Hil, ''Tyson grimaced, ''for yelling at you, I didn't know, I had this feeling Kai will be playing for his team and it just magnified my rage.I'm sorry guys.''

He reached up to pull Max, Ray and Kenny into a warm hug.

''Don't behave that way Tyson!'' Kenny exclaimed hugging him back, ''because I feel,that battle against Brooklyn had brought our team together.I'm pretty sure, Kai will be back again.''

''So someone wanted to make a bet, ''Tyson spoke in his casual cheery tone, ''monkey boy! Get ready to clean my Dragoon.I bet, it won't be easy.I haven't cleaned it for months!''

''Ohh! Someone's normal again, '' Daichi chirped,  ''sorry Tyson, but you can't beat me!''

The two dashed to the door, running with all their might to reach the ice-cream parlour.

Back in the dojo, the others were delighted to see Tyson in a cheerful mood, as they resumed their discussion about the upcoming 'League of majestics.'

The following day was eventful as they all made it into Mr.D 's office.It was a very pleasant day with the sun shining brightly above their heads, the morning wind carried a sweet perfume that overwhelmed their senses.The head quarters of the BBA,now re-built looked more elegant than ever.

''So?'' Mr.D began with a warm smile.

Tyson had burst in to his cabin and the old man graciously welcomed the teenagers setting aside the serious discussion he was having with his colleagues.

''I am sorry , Mr.D, '' Tyson said softly, looking at his feet, ''I should've knocked.''

''We just wanted to see you, sir, ''Ray gave an apologetic look.

''I wanted to see you too, ''Mr.D beamed nodding to the officials who were leaving the room, ''easy now, take a seat.''

''We wanted to know more about the tournament, ''Kenny sounded excited.He was always quick, getting straight to the point.

''Its not that simple you see, you've got to have four bladers in your team.All four will play and you'll have to win three rounds.''

Mr.D was wearing the same kind smile on his lips as he added, ''we have few more surprises too.''

''Its safe, isn't it? No one like Boris or Brooklyn-''Tyson trailed off shaking his head slightly.

''Ofcourse, beyblade spy department is into assure complete safety to all the bladers.We really don't want any blader to risk his life,do we?''

His voice was shaking.It was obvious that he was referring to Kai and Tala who almost ended up their life fighting Brooklyn.

''How is Tala?'' Tyson stood up looking at him in the eye.

''He's fine, in Russia,'' Mr.D beamed, ''and he's playing for his team.''

''Oh, that's a great news, '' Max chirped, ''it will be great to see him back in action.''

''Yeah, that's a good news, ''Ray sighed.

He couldn't understand why Tyson had not mentioned a word  about Kai.Kenny too was wondering the same.When they were at the dojo,Tyson was anxious to meet the BBA chief and they thought the main reason was Kai.The teenagers fell silent, each one, lost in their own thoughts.

''Anything else, my boy?'' Mr.D asked Tyson.

''N-nothing,Mr.D.Thank you, '' he was actually tempted to know even a tiniest bit about a certain Russian blader, but he remained silent.

''What about Kai?'' Ray broke the silence.

''We're eager to know anything about him, '' Kenny chorused glancing at Tyson.

''I'm sorry.I don't think,I can answer that,'' Mr.D grimaced.

''But, what about the tournament?'' Daichi opened his mouth for the first time that day, ''he's going to miss it.He's a great blader.''

''And a great liar!'' snarled Tyson, ''he's broken his promise.He was supposed to stay,but he didn't.''

''Oh, that's why you were angry with him, '' Mr.D pointed out, ''Kai has other business apart from blading.''

''Atleast, he should've informed us, ''Tyson plopped down into his seat , ''to say he's safe, somewhere.''

''He's safe, isn't he?'' Hilary asked suddenly, concern dripping in her every word.Her eyebrows were pulled into a worried frown as she spoke.

Ray was surprised to hear that caring tone of Hilary that she rarely used.It was quite obvious that she was worried for him.

'She always liked him, ' he thought and smiled inwardly.

''I can assure you he's perfectly fine.After all he did survive, didn't he? He's very brave, just like his father, '' a slight smile made on its way to her lips on hearing these words.

''So, when will the tournament start?'' Kenny asked leaning forward onto his table.He had sensed the team's stance on the issue.Kai was rather a sensitive topic and everyone seemed to eager to know about him.What was even more worrying them was the league of majestics which would start anytime from then and without Kai, Kenny wasn't sure how they would move on.

''Next month!''

Mr.D's calm reply earned him a delighted squeal from the Blade breakers.They all thanked the man before merrily stepping out of his office.They had almost made it to the entrance when Daichi bumped into someone.

The person stumbled a few steps before he composed himself. He was much taller,his hair was nicely gelled and he wore a casual jeans and a jet black shirt which carried a shiny badge that said 'BBF'.His eyes were concealed behind a pair of black sunglasses.When he spotted Tyson, he took off his glasses and smiled at him.

The striking familiarity of this man intrigued Tyson and his eyes widened at the new found recognition.

THANKS FOR READING :)

HA! CLIFFHANGER! I REALLY LOVE TO LEAVE PEOPLE GUESSING..SO GUYS ,STAY TUNED FOR MY NEXT CHAPPIE..

Hmm...I know,it may be a bit sappy chapter but I promise,I'll come up with more in the next..so please review and let me know how you felt.As of Kai,well..you need to be a bit patient he's on the way.

And in the end,a big thanks to all those who reviewed.REVIEWS ROCK!
Converting /tmp/phphRnHR5 to /dev/stdout