Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Expect the unexpected ❯ Chapter nine: The rescue ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Warstock: Well, it's time to start chapter nine. How's it going everyone?
Red Dux: We are all fine! We are watching a great match and Reanne is god knows where.
Disclaimer: So, you miss her?
Red Dux: Of course I miss her. It's you I don't miss actually.
Disclaimer: What did I do?
Red Dux: That's the point! You don't do anything. WE do all the actions while you enjoy your reading.
Warstock: I miss Setsuna-chan. I can't wait to see if we'll find her.
Disclaimer: So I shall do nothing and not disclaim anything and enjoy my reading.
Warstock: Don't take it too personally. He speaks only to speak. You are an important part to the story.
Red Dux: Yeah! Only to say that the beyblade characters don't belong to the authors but to Aoki Takao.
Disclaimer: See! You don't really need me! He can do it too.
Warstock: Disclaimer we need you, so we can start the chappie and find Setsuna-chan.Come back. (Disclaimer leaves) Look what you have done now. You wanna do her job?
Red Dux: Only this time, I'll apologize later. Warstock and chibi Setsuna-chan don't own Beyblade nor it's characters. They belong to Takao Aoki. They do own the characters of the Tsubasa Elite and Grim Reapers and the plot of this story. Enjoy your reading.
 
 
Chapter nine: The rescue
 
“I knew it”, said Reanne
 
Reanne was in front of Setsuna's computer. An idea passed through her head when she heard the boys talking about their captain. She passed her hand near the earrings she was wearing, a gift the Boss gave to the two girls. The boys had a chain that they usually wore under their clothes, without really knowing what it was. Setsuna told Reanne that the earrings had a GPS inside and that if there was a problem, they could easily be found.
Setsuna also had the tracking program on her computer, so Reanne just wrote the coordinates down.
 
As soon as the match ended, Satoshi and Takato went back home. Takato was focusing on finding the lost captain. He grabbed a bottle of water at their headquarters, then headed back to hunt for Setsuna. Satoshi found Reanne, who was beaming at him.
 
“What's going on”, asked Satoshi.
“I know where she is”, said Reanne.
“Really? I got to call Takato then”, said a delighted Satoshi.
“Don't!”, warned Reanne.
“Why?”, questioned Satoshi.
“You want him to kill Ryo. You know he won't be able to hold back when it comes to Setsuna”, said Reanne.
“Oh yeah, that's right! Well lets go then”, said Satoshi.
 
Smiling, the couple left the apartment in a hurry and didn't notice that Takato was at the end of the road. He went back inside, when he heard a faint beeping sound coming from Setsuna's room.
“Weird, the computer is supposed to be closed”, thought Takato.
He opened the door and looked at the computer with the intent of closing it, when he realized that something was blinking on the screen. He clicked on it and a window appeared and the name of Setsuna was written there with the coordinates of where she was. Noting everything down on paper, he hurried to his room, on his computer and found the place where she was hidden.
“Time for pay-back”, he thought angrily.
Takato ran out of the house, then came back to close the door properly, and then dashed off again.
 
On the other end, Setsuna was tied up effectively to a pipe. Surprisingly, she only saw Aria, which pissed her off, and Ryo who took care of her (maybe not a lot, but still, he was bringing her food and water). She tested the bonds that held her and they were not giving any sign of breaking off anytime soon. She only hoped that Reanne would remember what she told her and she was cursing herself for not telling the boys.
“Bah in a way, I probably saved one of them”, she thought darkly.
Ryo was watching her from the corner of his eye and saw that Setsuna was fuming.
“Man, why did we have to capture her?”, he asked his little brother.
“I don't know Big Brother but we have to keep an eye on her. The Boss suspect that the rest of the team might try to rescue her”, Don said.
“They would have to find this place first, we're in an abandoned warehouse, for God's sake. They can't find us here”, said Ryo.
 
As soon as the words escaped his mouth, a sound resonating from the other side of the warehouse was heard. Ryo and Don got up from their seat and Ryo motioned for his little brother to go investigate. It looked like a door had openedand, though it might be Daphne or Aria, Ryo wasn't going to take his chances.
 
Satoshi and Reanne found the place rather quickly and Satoshi face-palmed himself for passing there two times and not realizing it was there. Reanne put a reassuring hand on her partner's shoulder, then ran to the door. Taking a hairpin from her hair, she deftly opened the lock of the door, which greatly surprised Satoshi.
 
“Don't worry, it's the first time I do this', Reanne said to Satoshi.
“What're you-you-you talk-talking ab-ab-about?”, he said.
“The lock-picking, it's my beginner's luck”, she said smiling.
 
They slowly opened the door, but since the door was a bit rusted, it let out a long and loud noise.
“Well, so much for the element of surprise', thought Reanne.
 
Satoshi passed first and quickly hid behind a couple of boxes He motioned for Reanne to come in. She quickly passed too and together they ran around the place trying to see where their captain might be. They came to an intersection where they were two roads, they separated and each went their own way.
 
Reanne was running as fast as she could, but eventually came to a dead end, she turned around and saw a figure standing there in the dark.
 
“You shouldn't be here”, said a young voice.
“Don, is that you?”, said Reanne.
Don got out of the darkness, his hands on his hips, anger clouding his young face.
“Yeah, got a problem with that, brat?”, said Don.
“Not really, I'm just searching…”started Reanne.
“…for Setsuna. Yeah I know, but I got newsflash for you, missy. You're at the wrong place, at the wrong time, so I let you go this time, but you better not come back. Forget your precious captain, she's ours now”, said Don.
“Impressing, that coming from a seventeen years old boy, but I take the advice and I'll leave peacefully, not doing anything reckless', said Reanne.
Then Don followed her out and slammed the door behind her.
 
“Satoshi, be careful”, said Reanne.
 
What Don or Reanne didn't see was the silhouette of Takato, in the corner of the warehouse. He knew he was at the good place when he saw Reanne being escorted out.
 
“Now to find her”, he thought and he started to walk as slowly as possible.
 
Satoshi, on the other end of the warehouse, turned a corner and he saw Setsuna binded to the pipe. When she saw him, Setsuna pleaded with her eyes to tell him to go away, but with the distance, Satoshi didn't saw it. He started to run, but when a silhouette blocked his path, slamming hard into it. But the figure just staggered backwards pushing him in the light, revealing Ryo, who was effectively holding a metal plate. He threw it away and it landed with a clank on the ground.
 
“Well, well, well, if it isn't Eagle-boy”, said Ryo.
 
Satoshi eyes frowned in sight of Takato's rival.
 
“Ryo, I can't say the pleasure is mine to see you”, said Satoshi.
“It's not mine either”, said Ryo. “What are you doing here, in this abandoned warehouse and without any back-up?”
“Who said I don't have any back-up?”, asked Satoshi.
“For one, your captain is behind me tied to a pipe, Don apprehended Reanne as he told me and if that fool of Takato was here, he would probably be jumping at my throat right now”, answered Rio.
“Good point!”, said Satoshi. “But I wouldn't count on Takato to be far behind, we left enough clues, so he's probably near here”
“I don't think so, Reanne was maybe lucky to have picked the lock, but we would have heard the door opening again”, said Rio.
Damn, he's right, I need to find something quick”, thought Satoshi.
“Well how about handing Setsuna back, we leave and no one is hurt”, said Satoshi.
“Are you taking me for a fool? We have her captive. You're going to be the one leaving without getting hurt, if you leave now”, said Ryo, closing his eyes.
“You don't understand Ryo, if we don't leave with Setsuna now…”, started Satoshi.
“…then what”, said Ryo, his eyes still closed.
 
Satoshi didn't have time to answer. A silver blur passed beside him and something hit Ryo in the face. Takato used the time Ryo had his eyes close to run and slam his fist right on his nose. Quickly, Satoshi ran and untied Setsuna and removed the tape on her mouth.
 
“Thanks, quick help me remove Takato before he kills that jerk”, said Setsuna.
 
Satoshi nodded and he advanced on the pair who rolled on the ground punching each other. Satoshi grabbed Takato and tried to pull him away from his rival. The action was hard to do considering that Takato was thrashing in his arms.
 
“ENOUGH TAKATO”, yelled Setsuna.
 
That did it. Takato stopped moving and he was still held back by Satoshi. Ryo was slowly getting back up, his nose bleeding and his bottom line swollen from the sudden attack. Satoshi slowly released his hold on Takato and as soon as Satoshi release him he jumped back on Ryo. Setsuna was quicker and she grabbed Takato's ponytail and using Takato's momentum, she sent him crashing on the ground.
 
“Wow! That gotta hurt”, said Satoshi.
 
“You got lucky this time. I'll let you go, but I swear to you, and especially to you Takato, I'm going to break you down in the tournament.”, said Ryo and he started to run and disappeared behind some crates. Takato got up and he was fuming. Partly at Ryo for kidnapping Setsuna and also at Setsuna, who prevented him from hitting his rival.
 
“Well, let's leave. I do not want to spend any more time here”, said Setsuna. Takato went up front, shaking from all the anger within him. They went out where they reunited with Reanne, who was patiently waiting for them. She was surprised that Takato was there. She never saw him go inside after all, but got away from him when she saw the look on his face. His once blue eyes were now dark grey and truthfully, it was scary.
 
“Takato?”, she risked.
 
Takato didn't even care to answer his comrade. He went to the building in front of him and leaned on it, Satoshi started to go towards his friend but Setsuna held him back.
 
“Better not, you know how he is, he got to vent his anger first So, what did I miss?”
“Well you missed the Majestics going against BBA”, said Satoshi.
“Who won”, asked Setsuna, her eyes brighten up suddenly.
“BBA of course! Perfect victory! Rey, Max and Kai won their duel in …”, started Satoshi.
“Kai won”, shrieked Setsuna, deafening once again Satoshi who wasn't as quick as Reanne, who plugged her ears just in time. Takato didn't even flinch at the mention of Kai.
“After the match I came back home and started the program you told me about. That's how we found you here”, said Reanne, finishing for Satoshi who was trying to regain his sense of hearing.
“And Kai won”, said Setsuna, happy as ever. The answer she got wasn't expected. A loud metal clang rang and three heads turned towards Takato, who just slammed his fist on the wall.
 
“Yes he won, so what? We still got to beat him, wright?”, he said in a fit of rage.
 
Setsuna narrowed her eyes. Reanne and Satoshi slowly backed away from her. Normally that would make Takato flinch as well. Instead he met her gaze and defiantly look at her.
 
“Don't I have the right to be happy Takato?”, she asked.
“You have perfectly the right to be, but damnit, be more happy about the fact that WE and I mean us: Reanne, Satoshi and I, not your precious Kai, that came to save you”, he answered.
 
Takato's tone was too calm and that scared Satoshi a lot.
 
“Yeah so?”, she said
 
“Oh yeah I forgot, it's only your Kai for you, not us”, he said, and turning swiftly he again banged his fist on the wall, busting his knuckles on his right hand open. He then walked away, leaving behind a surprised and fuming Setsuna and a flabbergasted Satoshi and Reanne. His hand limp and droplets of blood going down his hand, he soon disappeared from view.
 
Disclaimer: Wow, Warstock! I've never seen you this mad.
Warstock: What ever! (Then leaves)
Setsuna-chan: Oh don't mind him, Disclaimer. He'll come around.
Red Dux: By the way Disclaimer, I'm sorry for what I said to you earlier. Please take back your post as the official Disclaimer of this fanfiction?
Disclaimer: Do you promise to never talk about my work for now on?
Red Dux: I promise.
Disclaimer: Then I will (lots of stars swirling around her head) I'm so happy. I love my job.
Setsuna-chan: Yeah everyone is happy. And I'm back. (Evil laughter) I can't wait to put in play my evil side (and my softy side only reserved for Kai).
Disclaimer: Yeah more evilness
Red Dux: Gulp, I think I'll go join Warstock. I don't like how this is sounding. Sounds like a lot of bad things will happen to us. (Specially since the evil mistress is back) (walks away slowly, trying to not be noticed)
Setsuna-chan: Aww, man! Warstock is gone. Where are my evil deeds' going to fall upon? Red...
Red Dux: Gulps... and runs away as fast as he can, followed by Setsuna-chan
Disclaimer: It's good to have her back. So Readers, we hope you enjoy this chappie and patiently wait until the next one comes out. Lots of stuffs will be revealed. See you next time.