Bible Black Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Tale of Akanesuji ❯ F@#king Questions, F@#king Answers LEMON ( Chapter 26 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own copyright to any of the Inuyasha or Hellsing characters. I make no profit off of my fan fiction. Wish I did.
 
Disclaimer #2: I do own the characters of Akanesuji/Akitasuji Akane, Smart Ass, Hizumeha, Kuza and Manatsu. If you would like to borrow them, please contact me at skycladstrega@yahoo.com for permission.
 
Disclaimer #3: This fan fiction is rated R or NC 17...maybe even X for violence, sex, gore and supernatural smut, hetro/bi/gay and group pairings. If you have seen it in “La Blue Girl” than you will likely see it here. If you are under the age of 18, I suggest getting your parents permission to read this. I am not responsible for any psychological damage my rantings might bring you :^P
 
****
 
“I sabotaged your mail, scrolls and letters for years.” He turned his head away from her and looked at the other wall after spitting it out. Confessing that was much better than having her spank him, although the irony of the situation did make him want to laugh. He had done something very dishonorable and he did deserve punishment.
 
“You what??”
 
“You heard me. Every time you got a message involving a hunt, I would leave and take care of it myself. I didn't want you getting hurt.”
 
“So half the time you ran off from me, you were trying to protect me?” she asked, trying to make it sound like she was shocked. She had figured that game out not too long after he started doing it. It was the trips to Kagura that pissed her off the most. Sabotaging her mail was not that big of a dark secret and she figured he was lying to her. Surely there was something else. She fondled his ass some more, running her nails down his cheeks and leaving pretty red welts. “You seriously deserve punishment for that,” she said severely, though her face had a big smile on it.
 
“My turn to ask a question.” he interjected, realizing that once again, the love of his life was out maneuvering him five steps ahead. He had gotten her naked on the bed, but he was in a messy state of undress, his hands bound and his ass at her mercy. This would just not do.
 
“What is your second, most darkest secret?” he asked. If she would not tell the first, then maybe she would forfeit the next best thing.
 
“Dare,” she said, licking the gorge between his cheeks in one long stroke and watching him twitch. Sesshoumaru sighed in relief. She had chosen “dare” and he could catch up a little. Now he just had to come up with something really good.
 
“I dare you to sit in that chair and masturbate.”
 
“I think I would rather just tell my dirty secret.”
 
“Nope. You chose dare, now do it.”
 
“Yes sir,” she giggled, plopping into the chair so that he could get a good show from where he lay. Akane draped one leg over the arm of the chair and spread the other one out wide. Licking her finger, she inserted it and left it there to go in and out at a slow pace. “My turn. What is your favorite fantasy?”
 
This was suddenly going down hill fast. Sesshoumaru's dick was aching as he watched her fingers glistening wet move back and forth, in and out. He was mesmerized and his mouth watered. “Umm...I don't know.”
 
“What is it, Sess? Two girls...three girls. An orgy?” She took her finger out and licked it again just to tease him then started at it again. “A man?”
 
“You. It's always you. Different places. Different scenes, but it's always you.”
 
She could tell by the tone in his voice he was being honest but she doubted he was being thorough. “Your turn to ask the question, or are you too horny to think?”
 
“I can think,” he growled as the smell of her crotch started to make the dog demon in him hunger. “What is your biggest fantasy? Truth or dare.”
 
“I can show you,” she said seductively, leaning in to rub her wet hand over his cheek, smearing the slick liquid across his cheek bone so that he could not escape it.
 
“I didn't ask you to show me. I asked you to tell me.” Akane blushed. Now he was getting somewhere. Obviously it was something really secretive.
 
“Dare,” she squeaked out.
 
“I dare you to show me. Either way, I win.”
 
Akane closed her eyes for a moment to think this one out. If she told him, then they would continue to play the game out If she showed him, the game was over. Choosing to draw this torture out, she opened her eyes with a big evil grin. “Last week, I had this fantasy,” she started, pulling her legs a little wider and grabbing a breast with her other hand. “Hez was fucking me hard with his big, black cock and just as I was about to come, you showed up.”
 
“Eh?”
 
“Oh yeah. He let go of me and got on his knees and entered my tight...aching ass. Then you sandwiched me from the front. You were licking my pussy and fingering me fast, and when I started to moan, you put your knees between ours and slipped up into me. You both fucked and fucked me, your balls smacking at each other while I kissed you.” She pinched her nipple really hard and inserted a second finger, digging deeper and rubbing her clit hard with her thumb. “Then you were biting my right shoulder, while he was biting my left...and you both were just filling me up and fucking me, holding me, pushing me, and kissing me and each other. God it was so fucking hot.”
 
Sesshoumaru was near speechless. “Then what?”
 
“It was beautiful. I came, and he came and you came and we all came together and I felt so whole and violated at the same time.” Akane's breathing was starting to quicken and her thrusting of herself a lot faster.
 
“And?”
 
Akane stopped everything and sat up, looking like she had never touched herself at all. “Then there was this dream where I am being fucked by octopus tentacles in every orifice and when the monster gets done with me, I ram him up the ass with a giant strap on until he turns into a blubbering pile of goo.”
 
“I see.” Sesshoumaru wasn't going to comment much more on that one. Yuk.
 
She stood from the chair and hopped on the bed, hovering over him like a thief in the night. “My turn,” she whispered into his ear as her warm body laid over his, her tongue licking at his earlobe and the juices of her cleft dripping onto his bare bottom. “Do you like it up the ass? Truth or dare?”
 
“Oh my.” he whispered as she ground her self over his butt, inserting fingers into herself. He could feel the firmness of her knuckles against his skin as she rode her hand and him in a grinding pattern, neither up nor down but round and round. It pushed his dick harder into the bed, and he thought he might explode from the thrill of it all. “Dare,” he moaned as the back of her hand grazed against his virgin hole and she started breathing hard against his neck. He had no idea if she could even speak at that moment, her throat delivering orgasmic noises into his ear.
 
“I....dare....you....to...” She ground a little harder, a little faster. “I dare you...”
 
“Emm?” he moaned, his own stiffness finding meager satisfaction in the friction of the sheets and his stomach.
 
“I dare you to let me dominate you.”
 
All he could do was nod as she quivered over him in a brilliant orgasm. He felt her legs lock like vise grips around his hips as her hand grew more still, grinding deep within her instead of pumping in and out. Her head thrashed on his shoulders and he knew she had reached a great level of satisfaction. He was so horny he would do what ever she said, as long as it lead to his eventual release inside her.
 
With in mere moments she had snaked her hand between him and the bed and grabbed around the head of his manhood. He felt her body shimmy lower until she settled over his thighs. All he could do was pump his hips, fucking her hand as she licked at his ass cheek and massaged him with the other.
 
It was somewhere in the haze of warmth that he felt her tongue lick at his most private part, a place he had never given to anyone. When he had been with men, he had always dominated, never being the more submissive partner. He had never given this to a woman either and he felt self conscious and naive. He had no idea what to expect for himself, only knowing that it was supposed to be pleasurable, an opening up that would leave him vulnerable and at the mercy of someone else. It flat out scared him.
 
Akane licked to please him, but also to lubricate him. Telling him to relax she carefully inserted her index finger up and through the ring of tension as she continued to stroke his penis. He had stopped thrusting into the bed, and turned a little to one side, giving her more room to caress his head and shaft. “Pretend you are having a bowel movement,” she ordered him firmly yet gently. When she felt the muscles relax, she pushed a little more until her knuckles rode against the outside. “See, that isn't so bad is it?”
 
Sesshoumaru only hid his face between his arms and shook his head a little. It was odd. Some how thrilling, yet hurtful. When she pressed down towards his front and found the glands inside him, his body throbbed and he felt light headed. Instinctually he thrust out with his ass against her, but was quickly ashamed that he had done something so wanton. She pulled out slowly and pushed again and a fine sweat appeared over his whole body. “No,” he moaned, but it wasn't a very convincing no at all. Tightening her grip on his head, she gave him a few quick strokes, pulling his foreskin up and over then down and back again. He couldn't help but grind in her hand, the fingers in his ass being moved as he went. He was basically fucking himself.
 
She smiled. He had gotten the idea. If he wanted his cock attended to, he would have to endure the fucking of his ass. Slowly he thrust into her hand and her fingers slipped through his hole and back again, never leaving the rim of it. Steadily he increased the pace until he was a moaning mass of nerves in her hands, his dick pronounced with veins and his hole accepting her little finger readily. Spitting into her hand she put in a second digit and he cried out. In a few more additional thrusts, his member spilled it's seed all over the bed and his legs stiffed, the muscles of his ass crushing at her hand.
 
The spent youkai let some tears flow and she was patient with him, but only for a few minutes. “You are a very, very good dog,” she said, propping his ass up in the air and tucking his knees underneath his chest. He felt even more exposed than ever, but did not say a word. He hid his eyes in the crook of his arm and mattress. He wanted to be good for her. He wanted her to be good to him.
 
She spread his cheeks wide this time, pulling his hole open with her fingers and thrust her tongue inside. She wished she had Alucard's tongue for this, an unholy thing that could snake out to an astounding size. Thinking of the vampire made her even hornier than she already was, and she remembered how her own ass was taken. Sesshoumaru was getting the luxury treatment as compared to her.
 
He couldn't believe what she was doing to him, making him feel things he had never felt before. He was dizzy almost, like the nerves in his body were going numb. She pumped at him with her tongue, then re-inserted her fingers. “It's your turn, love. Ask me a question.”
 
He couldn't think of a question at a time like this, but he tried anyway. “Um...since when...where did you learn how to do this?”
 
Akane shoved in a third finger and felt him shutter. He'd come again really soon. “I had it done to me. Doesn't it make you feel like there is nothing left to hide?”
 
“Yes,” he panted as he started to see stars. There was a small ounce of comfort knowing she had done this too. His ass wiggled, reaching for her fingers when ever she withdrew them. He need to feel full, complete, connected to her. In a giant wave of molten lava, his body flooded and he cried out her name, then fell into lump.
 
Akane pushed him over to look into his sweaty face. His eyes were half opened and looking dazed, tears running down the sides of his face. She kissed him and he kissed her. “You are so different from the woman I once knew.”
 
“You have changed too.”
 
“I want you Akane. I want you for myself. For always. I would never do this with anyone else.”
 
“Shhh...” She pulled and pushed at his body until it was arranged how she wanted. He was now on his back, his arms still high about his head. Dropping over his penis, she milked it with her mouth until it was rigid again, then took him inside herself, an audible moan escaping her lips. Riding him up and down, she let the demon come out of her.
 
Sesshoumaru so wanted to rip himself from the headboard, but wouldn't because it pleased her. “I believe it's your turn to ask a question again,” he grunted out in between strokes. He watched her eyes turn red, her hair stand up on end, the stripes appear across her skin. She was amazing, taking charge over him and making sure he was pleased first.
 
Akane really didn't want to play truth or dare anymore, though it had been an amusing way to spend the evening. She just wanted to devolve into her most animalistic self and greedily take what ever she could get out of him. She had no idea when she would get this chance again, having come into this new philosophy of life that she was wild and free and that pleasures should be taken when ever they presented themselves. A queen of destruction needed these sorts of things to amuse herself with, her dirty little demon side told her.
 
Her dirty little demon self sure was talking a lot these days. It was then she decided her dirty little demon self would ask the next question. It was time to find out if she was the best fuck of all for sure. “So was Rin a good lay?”
 
Sesshoumaru froze still and stared at her in disbelief. It was so hurtful. He couldn't believe she asked it. When her red eyes narrowed on him, she growled out “Truth or dare” to force him into some kind of answer.
 
“That's really going too far.”
 
“You want me back in your life? Don't you?” She relaxed and her legs and simply let her weight fall on him, swallowing him up inside her and leaned into his face. “Answer the fucking question.”
 
He would not kiss and tell. It wasn't right to Rin's memory, and it wasn't right to Akanesuji. “Dare,” he said, ready to take the consequences.
 
“All you have to say is yes or no.”
 
“It's not right.”
 
“Oh you got that right. You should have never fucked our daughter.” She went from kinky to bitch to ass hole in point five seconds.
 
“But she approached me, Akane. She initiated it.”
 
“And you kept doing it to her over and over and over again.”
 
“I loved her.”
 
“And you supposedly loved me too, but we all saw how that turned out. I was the one who took care of her when she got old. I was the one who fed her and changed her clothes. I was the one who held her hand when she died. Where were you? You practically took her as your second wife, and then abandoned her to live like a used up concubine.”
 
“Get off me.”
 
“No. I'm not done yet.” She shoved her pointed finger right up into face and her teeth seemed to get a little bigger.
 
“I am.”
 
“Oh no, you're not. You're going to answer the fucking question. I want some fucking answers.”
 
“This isn't about loving Rin is it? It's about you. It's about your insecurities. This is about your inability to see that you were first wife. Always. You still don't get it do you?”
 
“No. This isn't about me. This is about your dick, and how you kept giving it out to everyone else. If I ever had insecurities it was because you wouldn't keep your dick in our marriage bed.” Stress on the word OUR.
 
“That's really ripe coming from someone who can't seem to keep their pussy in their pants this week.”
 
“It's not the same.”
 
“Oh yes it is. Your heart belongs to me, your friendship to Hizumeha, your body to that fucking vampire. You love us all differently, just like how I loved Rin differently than you.”
 
“You loved Rin more than me. Things were never the same after that.”
 
“Look around you, Akane. Where the fuck are we? Where's Rin? Do you see Rin? I don't see Rin. I did find a way to make her immortal, but I chose you Akane. I never gave it to her.”
 
“What?”
 
“That's right. I let Rin die. That's my big secret. I let our little girl die so that I could always remember her as my little girl, and not as my lover.”