Bible Black Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Tale of Akanesuji ❯ Feasting, Fighting and Fornication ( Chapter 27 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own copyright to any of the Inuyasha or Hellsing characters. I make no profit off of my fan fiction. Wish I did.
 
Disclaimer #2: I do own the characters of Akanesuji/Akitasuji Akane, Smart Ass, Hizumeha, Kuza and Manatsu. If you would like to borrow them, please contact me at skycladstrega@yahoo.com for permission.
 
Disclaimer #3: This fan fiction is rated R or NC 17...maybe even X for violence, sex, gore and supernatural smut, hetro/bi/gay and group pairings. If you have seen it in “La Blue Girl” than you will likely see it here. If you are under the age of 18, I suggest getting your parents permission to read this. I am not responsible for any psychological damage my rantings might bring you :^P
 
_________________
 
Akane could not believe what he said, but at the same time everything made brilliant sense. The years where he and her searched and searched, then for some reason, stopped searching. The years he would take only Manatsu with him and neither of them. The most horrid years, the ones where he would only see Akane if Rin did not show her wrinkled and aging face. Those were the worst. Rin stood by her window and would sing songs about flowers and Jaken, her mind reversing with Alzheimer's. Back then they just called it senility.
 
The naked woman slid off the bed and sat to his side stunned. Her eye lids raised and lowered, debating if to cry or get angry. She had wanted Rin to live forever, just like they would, but at the same time wanted her to live out a normal human life, free of the weight of centuries.
 
Sesshoumaru watched her stand and walk to the hotel room's window where she pulled back the polyester sheers and looked down on the streets below. She had turned her back on him and was thinking. It didn't take much for him to shake out of the bindings with some claw poison and sit up, peeling off the rest of his shirt and throwing it to the floor with the other things Akane had taken off him.
 
A sinking feeling came over him. What if the truth separated them again? It was very possible she would not forgive him his deepest secret, but how good it felt to finally get it out and off his chest. He had carried that burden for so long.
 
Rin's mother broke the silence. “Did you ever ask her what she wanted?” she questioned from across the room.
 
The cellphone rang and it vibrated almost off the table. She did not turn for it, and Sesshoumaru picked it up. It was an English country code, so it was either Koga or the vampire. One could be important, while the other one meant nothing. After confessing that he had sabotaged her messages before, it was only fair that he honor them now. He pressed the button and listened.
 
“Akane?” came Koga's voice. Sesshoumaru was relieved. It was not the hideous sex monster wanting a dirty phone call.
 
“It it I, Sesshoumaru,” he said in that deep dark voice of his.
 
“Even better!” the wolf youkai said in a panic. “Look, Amy has just left the flat. She heard howling outside and ran out the door. I tried to catch her, and I'm running after her now, but...”
 
“You would like assistance?”
 
“No... Yes. There are soldiers on the streets from Hellsing. They are killing them.”
 
Akane turned from the glass, her face now a mask of perfect calm. The questions about Rin would have to wait. She had heard all of the conversation with her youkai ears. “I will not interfere,” she said. “Any creature who makes themselves known in public deserves to be exterminated.”
 
“Did you hear that Koga?” the inu asked the wolf, unsure that he could hear her through the device.
 
“Pack law, Akane. I claim pack law!” Koga yelled as there were popping sounds in the back ground. “You are pack, now get your ass here!”
 
Sesshoumaru covered the receiver. “It sounds like they are firing on Koga.”
 
“Fuck!” She ran her fingers into her hair and pulled at the strands in frustration, letting out a growl as she turned back to the window. “Tell him to lay low. Go back to the flat. I will be there as soon as I can.”
 
“I'm not going to just sit and wait!”
 
“I'll call you back Koga,” she yelled, signaling Sesshoumaru to hand her the phone. Pressing the center button she hung up on the wolf and started dialing Alucard's private number. Turning her back on the white haired demon yet again, she walked back to the window and almost hid in the draperies, giving her a false hiding place. What ever was said, she knew Sesshoumaru would hear anyway. He didn't have to see her face though when she did it.
 
It rang only once and was picked up immediately. The first sound she heard was immediate gun fire, then Alucard's low sultry voice vibrating. “Not even gone twenty four hours and you are ringing. Hard up already?.” Bam. Bam.
 
“You know it, master. You're the best rape around.” She said in her best wanton voice. Sesshoumaru thought he was going to jump up and crush her phone, but continued with the blank stare into nothingness.
 
“Flattery will get you everywhere. What do you want?” Bam.
 
“Yes, about that. Have you seen Koga by any chance?”
 
“No. Will I?” Bam.
 
“I want him alive and on that plane in the morning.” she pleaded submissively. If there was any hope of getting Alucard to break orders, it would be because she had played to his ego.
 
“What's in it for me?” Pop. Squish.
 
“What would you like?”
 
“What do you think?”
 
Of course she remembered what he was alluding to on the unsecured line. He had asked her to stay with him and Integra. “Nope. Too much.”
 
“Orders are orders, love. Everything non-human tonight.” Alucard giggled as he stepped his boot into some poor werewolf's face, crushing it after he had shot it through the stomach.
 
“I'll let you torture him,” she said in a sing song.
 
“Go on.” Pop. That had gotten his interest. Bam.
 
“Four hours, anything goes, as long as he can walk into the airport himself and get on the plane. No permanent wounds.” She would have added more stipulations had she thought he would listen long enough.
 
“I can do that any day with anyone.” There was another crunching and squishing sound and she knew that was as true a statement as any ever to pass his lips. She had to give him something different. Something he would want.
 
“What if I do it, and you watch? Two hours.”
 
Alucard knew she was desperate then. She was a sick puppy, but not sick enough to stick it to a beloved family member. “You must really want him alive.”
 
“Yes. I do.”
 
“Done. If I find him first, which I'm not saying I will, he'll be waiting at the flat.”
 
“Thank you, love.”
 
“No. Thank you. I can't wait to see what level of depravity you sink yourself to next.” Alucard hung up the phone and giggled with glee like a little school boy. It would take her hours to get back from Vienna by plane. He had plenty of time to finish his killing rampage, string up Koga and clean himself up for her. It was going to be a lovely night after all. He would get the three “F's”...fighting, feasting and fornicating. And to boot, she hadn't said a damn thing about the werewolf Amy. He could have his way with her too.
 
Akane called Koga back and pleaded with him to stay indoors until daybreak, which he would not do. He was on Amy's trail he explained. She was headed out into the countryside to join up with several other females. The weaker weres were so panicked that they were leaving London in droves, looking for some where safe. The larger males on the other hand, were all heading towards down town for a fight. Koga understood their language enough to know they were plotting revenge against Hellsing.
 
She guessed that Alucard probably hadn't even left the compound. As long as the males were attacking Hellsing headquarters, there was a chance for Amy and Koga to get free. The scenario still disturbed her though. Koga had called pack law on her, and now that she supposedly carried his child, she was quasi bound by it. She didn't have to help out him and his pack, but to not do so would be dishonor in front of every hanyou and youkai who understood the ways of wolves.
 
The curtains parted and there sat Sesshoumaru on the edge of bed waiting. “You won't make it back to London in time to save anyone, you do realize.”
 
“No, Sesshoumaru. Now you get to find out one of my most deep, dark secrets.” Angry hands pulled and pushed at her left thigh, massaging and pulling muscles over until there was an extra lump. Taking a sharp claw, she cut a slit in her white flesh and dug inside, pulling out a tanto which had laid along side her femur. “They don't let weapons on planes anymore,” she explained as he watched showing only minimal interest. “But Manatsu's baby teeth pass through metal detectors easily.”
 
“There has to be a better way.”
 
“I got used to doing it with jewel shards, remember? The first job I took where I got strip searched made me realize I needed a better place to hide my gear than in my crotch.”
 
He didn't say a word. There was no need too. She had taken shinobi to a whole new level. “Here we go,” she said, cutting a line downwards over her belly, separating her abdomen muscles and exposing a little hole to her soft guts. She took a deep breath and stuck her finger in, pulling out a small string of white beads that looked all the world like red from the blood. When he saw the long end finally drop from her body, he tilted his head in curiosity. There was over six feet of small beading, just the length worn over one shoulder by priests and tied under an armpit.
 
“What do they do?”
 
“They are the Beads of Folded Silk. It's like taking a long scarf and folding it in the middle so that the ends meet. In other words, teleport.”
 
“You finally have a long distance attack.”
 
“No. This thing is useless to me during battle. It takes too much time to prepare and use.” Akane pinched the skin on her body back together so it would stop bleeding and dumped the strand in her glass of water to rinse them off. “I still suck at long distance anything. It's not like I have “Wind Scar” at my disposal.”
 
Thank Kami for that, he thought to himself. Akane with any of Inu No Taisho's fangs would be a nightmare. She shook the glass and swirled it around until the beads looked almost white. “Who else knows you have these?” Sesshoumaru asked her, knowing that most anyone give their left nut for them.
 
“Just you, and me, and the dead priest I got them off of.”
 
“You killed a priest?”
 
“No. I set it up so he would kill himself.”
 
He nodded in understanding. Killing priests, even evil priests, could be a dangerous mark on one's soul. “Secret number two,” she began. “Why I bought the flat. I need a safe place to teleport to, somewhere I am familiar with. Nothing sucks more than showing up in the middle of a lake, or a soldier's camp.”
 
“I thought it was for that vampire of yours,” he said suspiciously.
 
“Nope. I own property in just about every continent now.” Akane hoped these answers satisfied him. She really had lots of reasons, she just didn't want to get into all of them.
 
Taking the sheet off the bed, she laid it down on the floor and put her luggage in one corner of it, along with her purse and other items. Drawing out a make-up brush, she dipped it in the bloody water from the cup and started writing sutra on the soft, well washed cotton. “Are you coming with or staying here?” she asked when she came to the spot where the sutra would have to change for a second person. He nodded and she pointed to where he needed to be and he gathered his things too. The room would be found tomorrow by the cleaning lady missing one sheet, the food on the table half eaten. Furiously she continued writing, finishing all the rest of the prayer. She put the beads over her and tied them into a knot under her breast and armpit. She told him that the flat was likely bugged and that he would need to watch what he said, to which he nodded in understanding. Turning the tanto in her hand so that the blade was in her palm and the handle stuck out, she struck the sheet with a mighty thump and a bright flash of light turned on, streaks blinding them and pulling them into the floor.
 
Sesshoumaru thought he was going to seriously loose the brats and potatoes he had eaten earlier, remembering why he did not like human food.
 
Integra heard a warning beep on the computer in her office. Opening the application, the little dot that was Akane in Vienna was now Akane in London. Clicking furiously to zoom in on the map, the dot was at her flat and the blond snapped her teeth together. “Walter...she's back. Get me Alucard on the phone now!”