Bible Black Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Tale of Akanesuji ❯ Let the Bodies Hit the Floor ( Chapter 28 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own copyright to any of the Inuyasha or Hellsing characters. I make no profit off of my fan fiction. Wish I did.
 
Disclaimer #2: I do own the characters of Akanesuji/Akitasuji Akane, Smart Ass, Hizumeha, Kuza and Manatsu. If you would like to borrow them, please contact me at skycladstrega@yahoo.com for permission.
 
Disclaimer #3: This fan fiction is rated R or NC 17...maybe even X for violence, sex, gore and supernatural smut, hetro/bi/gay and group pairings. If you have seen it in “La Blue Girl” than you will likely see it here. If you are under the age of 18, I suggest getting your parents permission to read this. I am not responsible for any psychological damage my rantings might bring you :^P
 
_____________________________________
 
“Don't think we are done talking, Sess,” she said, grabbing her black demon slayer suit from the bottom of the suitcase and pulling it up over her toned calves. When she got to the place above her knee, she cut out the second tanto and wiggled into the tight eel leather until it was up around her waist. He said nothing, happy to watch her getting dressed in his favorite outfit of hers.
 
He noticed the changes it had taken over the years. A zipper replaced the ties, and there were now small pockets across the upper arms and thighs. The beads were taken off and shoved back inside the re-opened cut in her abdomen and then she started taking shuriken darts from her forearms. Four...five...six...eight, and she was finally finished. “Got anything else in there?” he asked her sarcastically.
 
“Can't a girl have a few more secrets left?” she asked, slipping her arms into the sleeves and zipping it up tight from crotch to chin. Out of the luggage came matching sock boots with the toes cut out and a pair of shinobi gloves to cover the back of her hands. A headscarf covered her hair which had turned white again from her inner demon briefly showing itself back in Vienna. She looked like a real bad ass, shoving darts and tantos into custom pockets. Checking her inventory, she found a roll of piano wire in a sleeve pocket, a think silk rope, a kusarifundo, and two large silk handkerchiefs. The man with her was fascinated at all her little toys, little being the key word.
 
“You keep getting smaller and smaller stuff,” he pointed out, sitting on the empty bed and pulling on the same clothes he had worn the day before.
 
“Sorry I don't have anything for you to wear. I usually travel alone.” Akane zipped up the case and threw it in the bottom of her closet, closing the door. “Why don't you stay here in case they come back?”
 
“I don't think so. You're not going to have all the fun.”
 
“What fun? All I'm doing is getting Koga and Amy and getting out of Dodge. I'm not going to interfere with Hellsing's operation and I have no intention of running into Alucard. You heard his orders, he can go after us too if we meet on the street and I don't want that. This is a pick up job, nothing else.”
 
“Then why are you dressed to kill?”
 
“I will not hesitate to do my job, Sess.”
 
“Protect the human race...Yes, I've heard this before.”
 
“Do we need to get into this now? I mean, if you're up for another argument, we can go at it.”
 
“No. I understand protecting the whole race. I just don't understand why you have to do all these little jobs. You run your ass ragged over mice in the grainery.”
 
“Ever the loner,” she sighed as he put on his shoes. She kissed him on the nose when they got to the door. “You will never...ever... be in an orgy will you?”
 
“Where did that come from?”
 
“Truth or Dare?” Akane laughed as she jumped up to the guttering, grabbing it with her hands and swinging herself up to the roof. Sesshoumaru, being the better at such thing just made a little jumping effort and floated up there. She gave him a look of disgust because he was a show off. He just shrugged his shoulders and went back to his regular facial expression. Stone cold. It was business time.
 
Silently they sniffed the air for scent of them and as logic would have guessed, the two had traveled straight for the countryside, avoiding downtown, the palace area, the river and Hellsing. Running from roof top to roof top, the two quickly passed through neighborhood to neighborhood, the sounds of gunfire fading in the distance. Akane's heart grew hopeful that Amy and Koga had a chance.
 
Alucard answered his phone for the second time that evening, except this time it wasn't his little whore dog calling, but Integra directly. She was taking him off the down town exterminations and sending him over to the flat to find out what was going on with their favorite dog demon. Her blip had come up on the computer as being back in London and that shouldn't have been possible. Watching the blip move quickly, she informed him that she was on the move to the southwest corner of London.
 
Breaking in was easy. On the living room floor was a giant white sheet with bloody kanji all over it, a blank space in the middle, another to the back of that space and a third in one corner. It was either two people and an object, or three people who had traveled. He had no idea what the writing said, but it was obvious by the drawings and diagrams that the sheet was her way of long distance travel. Magic carpet ride indeed.
 
He closed his eyes and listened for her, their familiar bond now being her undoing. It was Duran Duran, Hungry Like the Wolf playing this time. “I'm lost and I'm found...I break from the crowd..and I'm hungry like the wolf.”
 
Akane,” he called into her mind, and she immediately skid across roof tiles, almost loosing her balance as she came to a harsh stop. Sesshoumaru stopped too, curious when she put fingers to her ears like she had a set of head phones on. She was slowing down her mind to make the channel clearer.
 
I think that is the first time you've ever used my name.
 
Alucard ignored her accurate observation, kicking himself for going a little soft on her. He would have to make up for that mistake. “I'm coming to find you,” he sang. “Seek and go find, seek and go find.
 
Thanks for the warning.
 
It was the least I could do. This is the only channel that isn't bugged.
 
I know,” she said to Alucard. “We've got to hurry up,” she said to Sesshoumaru before starting at a run again. “Alucard is on our ass.” “Are you at Hellsing?” she asked the vampire.
 
No.”
 
Care to elaborate?”
 
You'll find me and Koga soon enough.”
 
She let her mind speed up fast, cutting him off from any more communications and looked over to Sesshoumaru who had a raised eyebrow just for her as they jumped from an apartment building's roof top to a church's. “Don't ask,” she growled, though it was throughly unnecessary. He already had guessed what was going on by her odd behavior.
 
There were gun shots and explosions two miles ahead, and Sesshoumaru swooped Akane up to go faster. Like a peal of lightening they were there and he dropped her to her feet. It was a gristly scene of bodies on the ground and Alucard in the middle, firing at two legged furry beasts as they tried to jump him. “Late to the party I see, whore dog.”
 
There were eight on the ground and another handful running about. Koga was pulling at Amy's furry arm behind a mini-van, trying to keep her out of the fight and loosing. Her half transformed body was just as strong as his. He dug in his heals as best he could on the concrete and pavement of the intersection, but she continued to drag him slow feet by slow feet.
 
Alucard looked at Akane square in the face and fired at Amy from the corner of his eye, hitting her thigh and forcing her to her knees. Koga's face was furious, but the inuyoukai was relieved that the shot had not gone anywhere else. He would not kill her right away. Of course that meant that he might still kill her later. Orders were orders.
 
Drawing her tantos, she jumped into the fray. “Guns are for sissies!” she yelled at the vampire, who was drawing a bead on another lunging form. She came in deep on the closest one, avoiding it's raking clawed hands and making a slice into it's femoral artery, her second tanto going up through the soft area between chin and throat. Blood gushed down on her, coating her eel skin suit in wash of red.
 
Let the bodies hit the floor...let the bodies hit the floor
 
Alucard would not be outdone. Not in this. Not in anything. Holstering his guns, he let the next werewolf jump for him and grabbed the beast by the lower jaw and twisted, ripping it's mouth apart in a spray of gore. Akane smiled at him as she negotiated a low roll, coming up underneath a large male were. With her legs she scissored his and brought him down, stabbing into the back of the neck and watching the point come out his forehead. With a spring, she was up again and facing off a smaller female, who had slowed to a low crouch before jumping.
 
Sesshoumaru walked for Koga and Amy, telling the wolf demon to make a run for it. Amy would not budge. She used her claws to drag continually forward towards the battle, desperate to kill the vampire somehow. How Koga admired her desire to fight, her bright green wolf eyes now lusting for the kill. Joining her would have been so easy if it weren't for the nagging thought of their pup inside her. The inuyoukai punched the were in the temple, knocking her out. “Take her Koga. Go back to the flat where it is safe.” he commanded, but Koga was too pissed to listen. He swung a punch at Sesshoumaru to even things up.
 
Big mistake.
 
The calm face of Sesshoumaru barely moved under the weaker youkai's fist. Turning his gaze back square to the wolf he stated in a cold voice, “How dare you attack this Sesshoumaru when I try to help you and your youkai whelp.”
 
It was almost as if Koga simply decided to lay down for a nap, Sesshoumaru's own punch quick like lightening across the wolf's cheek and jaw. His body laid out sprawled next to Amy's, blood trickling from his mouth and his eyes closed in sleep.
 
When Sesshoumaru turned and watched Akane ram her tanto so hard into a were's soft belly that her fist sank to her wrist, he noticed that Alucard was in a similar stance. His arm was through a poor creature's rib cage. The two seemed to match in some macabre way. Both covered in blood. Both happy in the gristly situation, each with a smile and throwing challenges at each other. Both had blood smears all over their faces and both had that wild look in their eyes. No wonder she liked him as a friend. She saw a kindred soul.
 
He wondered to himself why he was never so passionate about killing. He was good at it of course, excellent at it in fact, but it never inflamed his heart and soul like it did her. The only thing that ever railed him up were the women in his life...and a good game of fetch. When the wolves were all dead, piled in a giant circle around the two demons in the middle, she gave a hearty howl of victory and lifted one above her head. Sesshoumaru remembered the first time he ever saw her do that, many centuries prior with a giant boar's head. God how she was lovely in her rage.
 
Akane felt Alucard's strong arm snake around her and pull her into him and she dropped the werewolf's dead body behind her. At first she was surprised, but that faded quickly to a low burning lust. Putting her arms up around the vampires neck, she licked the blood off his cheek and he did the same in return then bit at her. They growled and nipped at each other, the inuyoukai forgetting completely that her ex-husband and refound lover stood not far away, the vampire fully aware and reveling in it. Grinding his pelvis into her, the two settled into a dual bite.
 
Sesshoumaru was absolutely seething in anger at their public display. Logically knowing they were lovers was one thing, but watching them flirt and play disrespectfully in front of him hurt his feelings deep. His chest squeezed in a painful way, the only thing making it bearable was the memory of her touch not just an hour before.
 
Getting her completely back was going to be harder than he thought. While she had confessed her heart's love of him still, her demonic side was obviously wrapped up tight with the shit head from Hell.