Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ 1 Black Rose out of 99 Red ❯ the secret pt2 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Chap 3
The secret pt2



“How did you do that?” Ichigo asked he seen a slight smile come across her face. “Wouldn’t you like to know.” answered Asta. “Well I suppose I can tell you.” I’m Astaroshe Asran of the secret society Soul.” she said. They walked into the shade. “If you talk to Rukia or Kisuke Uruhara they would know.” “Hat “n” Clogs.” said Ichigo. “What ever.” said Asta continuing. “The society knows my exact location and are connected with Rukia’s Soul Society.” “Soul was made by former Soul Society members and keeps people of America out of harm.” Said Asta. “So what level are you?” Asked Ichigo. “I’m a commander.” She answered. Asta then got up and walked away. Ichigo sat there thinking about what she had just said. “Ichigo!” yelled Rukia. She ran up and stood beside him “Asta is a.” “I know.” said Ichigo standing up. “How do you know?” Asked Rukia. “Because she told me.” he said starting to walk home. At his house Karin and Yuzu were missing. “Dad where are Karin and Yuzu?” asked Ichigo worried. “They went to see Asta.” answered his father. He went over and knocked on the door. Ichigo could here them all laughing and playing around. “ Coming!” yelled Asta. When she opened the door Karin Yuzu and Rukia were all behind her. “What do you want?” asked Asta closing the door and stepping out. “To ask more questions.” answered Ichigo.”hmm why don’t you find Uruhara and ask him questions.” said Asta a evil grin coming across her face. She went back inside to play with the girls. “Damn it” yelled Ichigo he looked up at the sky and started to walk towards Hat “n” Clogs shop. “Hey Ichigo.” yelled Uryuu Ishida. “What do you want Quincy?” asked Ichigo stopping. “I wanna go with you to find out more on Asta.” Uryuu answered. “She has way to much spirit energy to be normal.” They finally got to Uruhara’s shop. Hey Hat”n” Clogs.” yelled Ichigo “what do you want?” said Uruhara. “I need some info on a chick here in town.” answered Ichigo. “What’s her name?” asked Uruhara. “It is Astaroshe Asran.” answered Ichigo. “Your kidding right.”said Uruhara, I just explained this to Rukia” “so” said Ichigo sitting down. “Well it all started about 500 years ago when 6 members of the Soul Society went out on there own. They started the new American society just named Soul. The 6 last names were Warui, Nagahide, Nagami, Ryuu, Kaze, and Asran. Asta’s great great great great grandfather created the society. So her family is royal property. Asta happens to be Captain of the fiercest warriors, or lets say she was. Asta broke out into depression and killed her very own father thus she was a wanted criminal. But a few months ago the Soul society decided to let her stay and help out around here and keep an eye on you and Rukia. But I must warn you please be careful around her for she did kill the most hollows in the world but you wouldn’t know that would you.” Finished Uruhara. “Now go yell in someone else’s house.