Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ 1 Black Rose out of 99 Red ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chap 4

A different world.






As Ichigo walked home the words of Uruhara follow. “Wanted criminal hey.” He said with a little smirk. He went home and up to his room. He was happy Rukia was out of his closet. The next morning he heard a familiar voice outside his window. “Hey you jackass get the fuck up.” yelled Asta “your lazy good for nothin now lets get going you god damn moose.” she was yelling really loud and Ichigo could hear his father laughing. Asta started throwing stuff through the window and hitting Ichigo. “Leave me be bitch.” he yelled trying not to get hit. He curled closer to his blankets only to be pulled off the bed. “Ahhh get the hell outta my room.” Ichigo yelled at Asta who was kicking him to get up. “Your never gonna get back into the soul society if you keep sleeping in.” Asta was again trying to get the Obviously bigger boy on his feet. She left the room and Ichigo fell asleep for a few minutes until he was hit with freezing cold water. “Okay, okay im up.” he yelled jumping off the floor and running out the door. “Wow I didn’t know Ichigo could run so fast.” came Karins voice in the hallway “what did you do to him Asta he was soaked?” she asked with a little grin. “I just dumped water on him.” Asta answered calmly. Ichigo then walked in wearing jeans and a t-shirt. “well lets go.” Asta said as she walked to the stairs and finally out the front door. She jumped and sat on the wall across the street. “Finally.” she said as Ichigo came out the front door. “What takes you so long you stupid Bastard.” “Hey quit calling me names Bitch!” he yelled out as she was jumping down from her spot. “You ready to play with a hollow or can I do it myself.” she said with a quick wink and smile that was there only a second. “You can smile?”Ichigo asked “ya when the I’m in the sunlight to long it happens.” she answered. “Ummm how many times were you dropped when you were little?”He asked expecting to get hit. “Never actually but going through Soul training is bad enough.” Asta answered dreaming off a little. Luckily she was using her other senses because she walked right across the road without looking. “You better get outta dream world before you kill yourself.” Ichigo said. “Eh no I’m still awake.” she said heading towards an alley way that was never used. “Why are we going in there?” Ichigo demanded. “Well you need to train more apparently Uruhara didn’t teach you anything.” with that she suddenly had a long sword in her hand. “How the hell did you do that your not even in soul reaper form?” Ichigo asked wide eyed. “The soul society members don’t know how to do that no wonder the are being killed so often I mean really You guys can’t make your weapons just appear?” Asta looked completely shocked and confused as she asked that question. “No but how is it you can?” He asked. She looked at her sword and muttered something. Then after a few minutes of staring she put it away and looked back up at Ichigo. The look was distant and pained. “Well I guess I can teach you how to do that.” she said finally pulling Ichigo outta his daydream.