Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ A Lifetime of Love ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Oi berry head its my turn to play in the sandbox!"
Grimmjow pushed Ichigo out of his way as his little group of friends settled down. The blue haired boy had on a royal blue t-shirt that had a race car on it with jean shorts. Grimmjow was one rude child but he was never truly mean he just liked to pick on the little strawberry for some odd reason. Ever since kindergarten had started Ichigo was immediately the blue haired child's target to bully. Ichigo didn't like it one bit,especially when his friends would join in,Kensei Ukitake,Ikkaku Matsumoto and Nnoitra Zaraki.
"Ichigo are you okay?"
Tatsuki ran from the sandbox over to Ichigo and glared at Grimmjow.
"Why you little-"
"I'm okay Tatsuki."
Ichigo got up slowly and looked down at his knees,they were scraped and bleeding a little. The strawberry frowned and also glared at his bully.
"Why'd you do that for? Can't you just ask us to leave like everyone else?"
Grimmjow rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms behind his back and snorted.
"Ya were in my way Berry Head. Its as simple as that."
"You don't gotta be pushing me for no reason."
The red haired child balled up his little fists.
"Well what ya gonna do 'bout it Berry Boy?"
Grimmjow grinned and then turned his back on Ichigo.
"Nothin' thats what ya gonna do...your not worth my time. Lets go guy."
Ichigo stared at the ground as anger bubbled up in his stomach.
"Ichigo?"
Tatsuki tried to peek at his face. The next thing she knew Ichigo snarled as he ran and tackled Grimmjow to the ground,the strawberry smirked as he took the blue haired boy by surprise. Ichigo pulled on his hair while he still had the chance before Grimmjow flipped their position and punched the red haired boy in the face. Ichigo retorted with punching Grimmjow in the stomach,knocking the air out of him. The strawberry jumped on him and they began to struggle holding each others hands trying to push at each other.
"Why are you always pickin' on me?"
"Cuz I don't like you."
They continued to struggle with each other growling and pushing until Ochi sensei pulled them apart.
"What is it this time boys?" she sighed as she crossed her arms over her chest looking at the two small children.
Ichigo and Grimmjow glanced at each other and didn't say anything. They didn't know what to tell Ochi sensei since they've been at each others throats since day one,well mostly Grimmjow. So there was no more he started it's,there was no explanation to be had.
"Sorry Ochi sensei."
They both mumbled and knowing the drill walked inside for a time out at two separate corners.
"This is all your fault."
Ichigo murmured like hes done the millions of other times they've argued.
Grimmjow grabbed Ichigo's arm causing the red head to stop dead in his tracks. He had a straight face as he gazed into brown eyes.
"But you fought back this time...you ain't so bad Ichigo."
The strawberry stared at Grimm's back as he walked away from him,disbelief clear on his face. It was the first time Grimmjow had called him by his name.
0-0-0-0-0-0
A.N:Meh short but I just wanted to get it out there. My first GrimmIchi fic yay,well this is gonna be a life story fic I hope its okay enough for everyones tastes.


Converting /tmp/phpPadWr0 to /dev/stdout