Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ A Lifetime of Love ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
All the children in the class were gathered up in the middle of the room on a big rug,sitting around in a semi-circle. It was show and tell day,Ichigo hated this day especially since he was one of the children picked to go up to show something to the class. The little strawberry had chosen to bring his favorite stuff animal,which was a lion. It was a main character in a popular t.v show the the red haired child watched before going to school everyday. The lion's name was Kon. Along with him,Renji,Rukia,and Grimmjow were to go for today.
Rukia had already gone,she had brought a doll with Gothic like clothes on it was what she had gotten for her birthday last year. Next up was Renji,the red head was smirking wildly as he had his hands behind his back. Ochi sensei looked at Renji with a questioning glance.
"Renji dear do have anything for show and tell today?"
Renji smirked some more as he regarded his teacher.
"Yeah sensei I got somethin'. Just hold on a sec."
Renji turned his back to the class as he ripped a pack of something. All the class could hear was Renji blowing into something. The next thing everyone knew Renji was done and threw whatever it was he was blowing into the air.
"Look Ochi sensei I got a balloon,look at the pointy tip!"
Ochi sensei blushed madly as she finally realized what the other children began playing with.
"NO!DON"T TOUCH THAT CONDOM!"
The children froze dead in their tracks as she popped the condom and threw it out.
"Renji Abarai I'll be calling your parents today."
"Aww but I didn't do anything bad."
"Sit down. Next um...how about you Ichigo?"
Ichigo nodded as he gripped Kon tightly and stood before the class.
"Um this is Kon my stuffed lion that my mom gave me. I really don't have much to say other than that it's my favorite toy."
"Sissy's got a doll."
Grimmjow cracked on Ichigo causing the strawberry to frown.
"Thats enough Grimmjow,that was lovely Ichigo thank you for sharing. You may sit now."
As Ichigo passed Grimmjow to his spot he stuck his tongue out and Grimmjow stuck his leg out and tripped Ichigo.
"Ochi sensei!"
Ichigo whined.
"Enough,Grimmjow show us what you have and Ichigo please go sit."
Grimmjow grinned as he made his way to the front of the semi-circle.
"What do you have for us today Grimmjow?"
The question causing the blue haired boy's grin to increase.
"Oh I got a real good surprise today Ochi sensei. Its somethin' all girls don't got and somethin' boys do got."
Ochi sensei's face paled a little as she tried to make sense of what Grimmjow was talking about. In a flash Grimmjow had pulled his pants and underwear down showing off his private parts. The girls covered their eyes and screamed while most of the boys laughed and pointed fingers at the girls. Ichigo just stared in disbelief,Ochi sensei ran over to Grimmjow and attempted to cover the students sight by standing in front of the small boy.
"That's it no more show and tell for two weeks. GRIMMJOW PLEASE PULL UP YOUR PANTS! Everyone else bathroom break go,scurry."
Nnoitra high fived Grimmjow as he passed him to go to the bathroom with everyone else. Ichigo stood near the classroom door watching Grimmjow get scolded by Ochi sensei. The blue haired boy had this face of utter calm on as if he didn't care what happened at all. Grimmjow turned his head and locked eyes with Ichigo,he smirked at the strawberry and then retuned his attention to Ochi sensei.
0-0-0-0-0-0
A.N:Eh another short one this chapter is kinda random but I had fun writing it.
Converting /tmp/phpHimIkP to /dev/stdout