Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ A Lifetime of Love ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Every kindergarten class were lined up against a wall next to some stairs that lead to a stage,every class had the students in alphabetical order. They were being held in the auditorium,the first three rows of seats were empty for the small students after they receive their certificates saying they've pasted kindergarten. The other seats were filled with the parents,it was kindergarten graduation day and all the kids had white little graduation hats on their heads. As the principal began a small mini speech of how these children would be the children of the future and how they should continue to do good,he glanced at Grimmjow and a few other trouble makers in the kindergarten ranks. The principal began calling names to go up on stage and receive the piece of paper that really means nothing.
Ichigo peered out towards the parents and he spotted his mother and father,his father smiling like the idiot he is. The strawberry began to fidget in place. Soon the familiar names from his class were being called,Rukia wasn't here today so Ichigo had ended up having to be next to Grimmjow.
"What's wrong lil berry? Ya need ta pee?"
Grimmjow snickered and Ichigo scowled at the blue haired youth.
"No I don't,I'm just nervous."
"Riiiiiiight just don't pee while goin' on stage or you'll embarrass yourself berry head."
"Shut up."
A student that was before Grimmjow went up and Grimm began walking up the stairs backwards,still teasing the strawberry. Ichigo shoved the blue haired boy and Grimmjow grabbed Ichigo's hand both tumbling down at the same time. The red haired boy felt like everything went by in slow motion,everyone snapping their heads to see what happened,Grimmjow's body breaking his fall. But most of all when their lips touched and the two of them just stayed stock still staring at each other. Ochi sensei screeched and the children began to laugh,Grimmjow pushed Ichigo off of him,got up grabbed his certificate and sat down.
On the other hand Ichigo got up slowly with fingers touching his lips gingerly and also took what was handed to him. But it didn't take long for the red head to also brush it off like it was nothing. He glanced at Grimmjow from the corner of his eye and poked his arm,said blue haired boy frowned and looked at the strawberry.
"Sorry for pushin' you."
Ichigo apologized and turned his attention back to the other kindergarten kids. Grimmjow grinned,rolled up his certificate and wacked Ichigo on the head with it.
"Hey what was that for?"
Ichigo snapped back.
"Just remember I don't like you Ichigo."
0-0-0-0-0-0
A.N: Agh this chapter is even shorter D: Tee-hee mini yaoi scene XD maybe in the future I'll make these chapters longer or somethin'.
Converting /tmp/phpjzMnBJ to /dev/stdout