Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ A Lifetime of Love ❯ Chapter 8

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Grimmjow stared at the chalkboard lazily as he tapped his pencil on his desk. it had been three months since Masaki died, it seemed as if the world had came to an end in the Kurosaki house. The first few days Isshin just couldn't pull it together and had the children stay with the Jaegerjaquez's. The twins had put up a good front but would crack at night, hugging each other and crying till they fell asleep the first week. But Ichigo, after the funeral, he stopped crying all together and would disappear after school not walking to the Jaegerjaquez home with Grimmjow.
0-0-0-0-0-0
One of the days when the Kurosaki siblings were still living with Grimmjow and his family. Grimmjow and Tatsuki were going to go and play some video games at her house when school let out. On the way they spotted a head of familiar orange hair. Ichigo was just standing in front of a store, just staring at it with a blank expression. The blue haired boy had tried to call out to the red head but Tatsuki grabbed Grimmjow and covered his mouth. The black haired girl shushed him and then let go.
"Shhh. Be quiet Grimmjow."
She whispered as they continued to look on as Ichigo started to walk away just to stop at a spot a few ways away from the store. The red head murmured something and continued to walk away. Grimmjow looked to Tatsuki, her eyes betrayed her face, showing sadness.
"This...This must have been where Ichigo's mom died." Tatsuki said as she continued to just stand there in the alley way. Grimmjow walked over to the spot that Ichigo had stopped at. The blue eyed boy knelled down and rubbed his hand over the ground.
"Dóste aiónia anápafsi tis, O Kýrie, kai boreí na lámpsei to fos sas epáno ti mitéra tou gia pánta."
"What are you doin' Grimm?"
Tatsuki had walked over to Grimmjow with pure curiosity in her eyes. The blue haired boy blushed and murmured a nothing.
"I think I should just go home today Tatsuki. Um catch ya later."
The black haired girl just nodded and said bye. Grimmjow had figured that he really needed to get home ever since the Kurosaki children had been put into his parents care Thaleia had had her hands full with them. And Alessio had been worried of Ichigo coming home late. The couple had been wondering where the red head had been going and Grimmjow had felt it right to tell them now that he knew where Ichigo would go. Once the blue haired boy had gotten home he asked the twin of his father.
Finding Alessio in the kitchen Grimmjow immediately began talking.
"Bampás?"
The brown haired male gave his son a questioning look.
"What is it Blueberry? How come you're home early, I thought you were going to be at Tatsuki's?"
Grimmjow frowned and looked around the kitchen.
"W-Where's Ichi?"
"I think he's in your room. Why? What's wrong Blue?"
Alessio motioned for the blue haired boy to sit at the kitchen table with him.
"Remember when you and mitera were talking about Ichi comin' home late and wouldn't say why?"
Alessio nodded his head slowly with a serious look on his face. But didn't say a word which Grimmjow took as a go ahead to keep talking.
"Well..." The blue haired boy looked down at the black wooden table."I was goin' with Tatsuki but we saw Ichi near a store he stayed there for a while and then he left. Tatsuki said it must have been the spot his mitera died."
Alessio got up and walked over to the house phone. The brown haired male looked over to Grimmjow and told him to go to his room.
0-0-0-0-0-0
The next day Isshin had picked up the twins with their stuff along with Ichigo's. It turned out that the three had talked to Ichigo. Alessio had given Isshin a wake up call and it worked. As the days had gone by Grimmjow had noticed that his mother was acting very...different. Ever since the Kurosaki children had left she just stopped doing the things she normally did.
She stopped smiling, stopped cooking, stopped giving the blue haired boy loving gestures and stopped tucking him into bed. Thaleia just stopped being as bright and loving as she was before. Grimmjow's thoughts were broken when the class phone rang. The teacher stepped away from the chalkboard and picked it up, nodded and murmured a yes then hung up.
"Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez."
"Uh um yes sensei?"
"You're to go to the main office. Your father is here to pick you up."
The blue eyed boy frowned and scratched the back of his head. Why was his father coming to get him in the middle of a school day? Alessio hadn't told Grimmjow of having to go to the doctor or of a dentist appointment. Grimmjow collected his things quietly as the teacher continued the class. A paper ball was thrown at the blue eyed boy, his frown deepened as he looked towards Nnoitra. The tall child mouthed.
"Why ya leaving?"
Grimmjow shrugged and made his way out the classroom. When he opened the door to the main office Alessio gave Grimmjow a sad smile.
"Bampás?"
His father looked around, the ladies in the office were all looking at him in awe. Grimmjow rolled his eyes at how the woman were acting as if they've never seen a man.
They left the school and his father began to speak in Greek as they walked to the car, not wanting people to hear what he was talking of.
"Grimmjow, sas mitéra sou den aisthánetai kalá kai prókeitai na prépei na enkataleípsoun tin Iaponía gia lígo. Lypámai, allá kinoúmaste píso stin Elláda gia mia stigmí."
Grimmjow's eyes widened and stopped walking as he stared at his father.
"We...We're leaving Japan?"
Alessio looked at Grimmjow with a pained look on his face. He took the blue haired boy's hand and made his son continue to walk. Once at the car Grimmjow got in the back and Alessio started the car.
"Why bampas? Why are we leaving?"
The brown haired male sighed.
"Your mother is still sad over Masaki's death because they were real good friends."
"B-But she was okay when Ichigo and his sisters were with us."
"That's because she had her hands full taking care of four kids. It gave her something to do."
Grimmjow felt tears well up in his eyes.
"But what about my friends? What about Ichi?"
"I'm sorry Blueberry."
0-0-0-0-0-0
A.N: I Hope this was okay enough for you guys. I like the little prayer Grimmjow said for Masaki. I've been getting lazy lately.

Words in Greek:

Bampas : Dad

Dóste aiónia anápafsi tis, O Kýrie, kai boreí na lámpsei to fos sas epáno ti mitéra tou gia pánta : Give her eternal rest, O Lord, and may Your light shine upon his mother forever

sas mitéra sou den aisthánetai kalá kai prókeitai na prépei na enkataleípsoun tin Iaponía gia lígo. Lypámai, allá kinoúmaste píso stin Elláda gia mia stigmí: Your mother isn't feeling well and we are going to have to leave Japan for a while. I'm sorry but we are moving back to Greece for a while.
Converting /tmp/phpfpa8Qc to /dev/stdout