Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ A Lifetime of Love ❯ Chapter 13

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ichigo had been thrilled, when Isshin had finally gotten with the times and brought home a computer, complete with webcam. On the day Isshin had brought it the thirteen year old had complained on how his father would use the phone to call up Alessio. But he wouldn't be let to utter a sentence to his best friend. Ichigo had gotten over it and the red head had been communicating with Grimmjow using a computer for awhile but he felt very nervous about using the webcam.
What if I say something stupid? What if my dad came in and did something retarded?
So many negative thoughts on what could go wrong while using the webcam flooded his mind. He wondered how much his blue haired friend had changed. With that thought in mind he groaned and rubbed a hand over his face.
I wonder...have I changed?
Ichigo shook his head and fired up his computer. Today was the first time the brown eyed pre-teen was going to use the webcam with Grimmjow. It had slipped one time when they were messaging each other that the Kurosaki had a webcam and Grimmjow had instantly suggested that Ichigo use it instead of letting it collect dust. And what better way than to use it to talk with the Grecian. Ichigo locked the door for good measurement and then sat down at his computer.
He brought up Yahoo messenger and sent a go ahead to the blue haired friend. The red head took a deep breath and waited for a minute.
"Ichigo?"
Said boy yelped and dashed to the right side of his computer, pressed up against the wall as if he were trying to take cover from bullets.
"Ichi? Oi are ya around Berry Head.?"
The brown eyed boy gulped as many thoughts ran through his head.
His voice hasn't really changed much but...is that really him?
Grimmjow continued to call out to Ichigo.
Okay I've gotta get it together and face him. I haven't seen my BEST friend in like forever. It's time I try to grow some balls of steel.
All the blue haired boy saw was an arm reach out and grab the office chair get rolled over to the right. The red head sat down and rolled himself in front of the screen with his back turned to the screen.
"Uhhhh...Well I see that um your hair has gotten...oranger?"
The pre-teen still didn't turn around, he heard Grimmjow sigh.
"Well, I guess it finally happened buddy. Your mitera's genes run out already that your lookin' like your old man?"
Rage built up in the brown eyed boy's gut and he turned around to give back a witty comment. Ichigo's breath caught in his throat as his eyes settled on the familiar grin and blue eyes. It was his friend on the screen looking back at him with an amused look on his face. Ichigo ran his eyes over what he could see of Grimmjow's body he had a similar built like Ichigo's body.
"Sup,Strawberry?"
"I...Is that really you Grimm? You grew a lot."
The blue eyed pre-teen hummed, stood up and stretched his arms above his head.
"Yeah... It's me Ichigo. I ain't gonna be small forever Ichi."
Grimmjow opened his mouth to talk and then a big banging noise came through. Suddenly a skinny boy with black hair in a small ponytail with yellow eyes walked into Grimmjow's room talking slash yelling in Greek.
"Oi do ya know how to knock,malákas?"
"Hey you know damn well I come and go as I please,sas pro?ktikí? maïmoú pisinó katoikía!"
The webcam caught the black haired boy's eye and his eyes grew slightly as Ichigo just watched and understood some of what was being said.
"What? The hell are ya doin' Grimm? Are ya on some sex chat thing?" The yellow eyed boy snickered. "Ya getting ready to jerky the turkey?"
The boy began getting closer to the computer as the blue eyed boy tried to stop him from advancing. The black haired boy's eyes widened once he saw Ichigo from the screen.
"O? Theé mou eísai nkéi!"
Grimmjow turned several shades of red,Ichigo had never seen his friend with such a face. The blue haired boy recovered fast and huffed. The pre-teen looked over at Ichigo,winked and started saying stuff in Japanese to mess with Ggio. Once Grimmjow was done the yellow eyed boy responded.
"Your mitera."
"Hey don't talk about my mitera."
"Then don't talk about mine. Ya kópanos."
"Alright that's it!"
The two Greece boys began to fight half heartily as Ichigo continued to look on. After a few minutes the brown eyed boy began to laugh at their behavior,causing the two to pause.
"Ah! I see you've already replaced me. Guess you don't need to talk to me anymore." Ichigo teased.
Ggio and Grimmjow were pulling at each others cheeks, but as soon as Ichigo had said those words he pushed Ggio off of him and slammed his hands on his computer desk.
"No,no,no,no! No one can ever replace you Ichigo!"
The blue haired boy got embarrassed again and looked down at the desk.
"Grimmjow,you bástardos!"
Ggio got up and pointed his finger all up on the webcam so all Ichigo saw for a moment was a finger.
"Who the hell is that guy anyway?"
"He's the friend that would send me letters from Japan,ya nimrod!"
"Oh well, I'm Ggio Vega. It's nice to meet you."
Grimmjow slapped the yellow eyed boy upside the head.
"He don't understand much Greek,stupid. So try in Japanese."
"I don't know any Japanese. Teach me how Grimm."
Grimmjow smirked and held up his index finger towards his computer signaling for Ichigo to wait one moment. The blue haired boy muted the sound on his side and began to help Ggio with saying something. The black haired boy nodded and then turned to the webcam with the sound back.
"Kon'nichiwa watashi no namae wa Ggio Vega to watashi wa on'nanoko no pantî no hana no bun'ya de hashagu no ga sukidesu."
Ichigo slammed his head onto his desk and tried keeping his chuckles inside and Grimmjow was laughing like a mad man.
"What the hell did I say?"
"Periménete." Ichigo uttered out.
Grimmjow and Ggio stared at Ichigo in awe. The red head had studied some Greek on his own. He brought up Google translate and put in what Ggio said in Japanese to translate into Greek. He then proceeded to send Grimmjow a message with what Ggio said which read,Hi my name is Ggio Vega and I like to frolic in a field of flowers in girls panties. Ggio knocks Grimmjow off his chair and stomped out of the room mumbling to himself.
"I was just playing!"
Ichigo smiled, glad that Grimmjow kept his same old humor. Talking through the webcam was so worth it now.
0-0-0-0-0-0
A.N: Okay well yeah schools back! Yay! Most of what Ggio and Grimmjow said was italicized because they were speaking Greek. Just wanted to get that through and I hoped you enjoyed his chapter, I know I did.
Words in Greek:
malákas: asshole
sas pro?ktikí? maïmoú pisinó katoikía: you anal dwelling butt monkey
O? Theé mou eísai nkéi: Oh God are you gay
mitera: mother
kópanos: jerk
bástardos: bastard
Periménete: wait
Converting /tmp/phpX6DOn2 to /dev/stdout