Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ A Lifetime of Love ❯ Chapter 12

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Grimmjow and Ggio snickered as they waited in the blue haired boy's living room peaking out the window. Grimmjow had become the neighborhood prankster, with Ggio as his sidekick and Ulquiorra as the ignored voice of reason. Grimmjow had met Ulquiorra first, the first two days that the Jaegerjaquez family had been trying to settle down Grimmjow had not gone to school. When the afternoon would roll by the blue haired boy had notice the very pale skinned green eyed boy, just sitting in the neighboring backyard staring at the passing clouds. The blue haired boy had ended up talking to the other boy and they became friends soon after their first talk.
Grimmjow had met Ggio the first day of school in Greece. They were in the same class. When Grimmjow would mess up and speak Japanese Ggio would make fun of the blue haired boy. This would lead to the two children to fight. It painfully had reminded the young Jaegerjaquez of the fights he had had with Ichigo back in kindergarten.
"Grimmjow why are you picking on Urahara for the second time this week?"
Grimmjow snorted, "Cuz its fun and I know he wont do anythin' to me."
Ggio and Grimmjow had spread bits of bread allover Urahara's front porch and the bread had lured dozens of birds. In the past pranks that had been preformed on the sandy blond man, he'd just passed it off as boys being boys and never once uttered a word to Alessio which made him an easy target. Who he happened to be good friends with.
"Oh, here he comes."
Ggio exclaimed and Ulquiorra gave an annoyed sigh.
Once the door opened Urahara's eyes went wide and he let out the manliest scream the three kids had ever heard. The blond ran into his house and then came out with a cane, swiping at the birds on his porch while yelling profanities.
"Kátharma! O Theós gamóto, GRIMMJOOOWW!"
The green eyed child sighed again as he stood up and walked to the door way that lead to the kitchen, which lead to the back door.
"I'll be leaving now before he comes over and believes I'm in cahoots with the two of you."
"What makes you think he'll come over fumin'?"
"Because I can see him crossing the street right now."
Ulquiorra said calmly as the two children paled and slowly turned around towards the window. And just as the green eyed boy had said Urahara was making his way over to the Jaegerjaquez home. Grimmjow and Ggio looked at each other then at the empty spot where Ulquiorra had once stood.
"MOVE!"
Grimmjow shoved at Ggio and tried to run up to his room. But the black haired child dragged the blue eyed one as he stumbled to get to his feet. The two pushed and shoved at each other, trying to be the first to escape up stairs. They eventually made it and slammed Grimmjow's door shut. The two kept their ears to the door as the door bell rang through the house.
"Ah Urahara what brings you to this side of the street?"
"I've come to talk to you of your son's playfulness."
Grimmjow gulped as he heard the seriousness in the blonds voice.
"Oh...um I was unaware of him pulling pranks on you Kisuke."
"Well Alessio, he's had...for a while now and I've passed it off as nothing. But I can't let Grimmjow walk allover me anymore. How about we-"
The blue haired boy and the yellow eyed one both moved their heads from the door.
"Ooooo, Grimmjow your in trouble." Ggio snickered.
"Hmmm, but not if I tell on you."
"You wouldn't."
"Wha-"
"And I'll be talking to Ggio's parents next."
Ggio froze at Urahara's statement and Grimmjow laughed. The two men said their farewells and the kids heard Alessio begin his climb up the stairs. A knock at Grimmjow's door made the two jump.
"Paidiá. I'm coming in lígo ouranó mou."
Alessio opened the door and was greeted with the two boys playing innocent. Grimmjow playing with a paddle ball and Ggio flipping through a comic book. Both with bored looking expressions. The brown haired man sighed as he closed the door behind him.
"Alright Blueberry and Tiger. You two can quit the act. Kisuke told me everything and it's kinda hard not to suspect the both of you when you're known for the neighborhood pranks."
Alessio leaned against the door and smirked devilishly.
"I made a deal with Kisuke, a deal that even your parents will agree to Ggio."
The two children tried to look as uninterested as they could while the blue eyed man continued to talk.
"You two will cut the grass of his backyard every week for a month.
"WHAT?" the two exclaimed.
"Yup. Oh and here Grimmjow. This came in for you. From the Fráoula."
The blue eyed boy gasped, ran and snatched the envelope from his father's hands. Alessio gave his son a smile as he made his way out of the room. He knew the letter would make his boy forget his punishment. Grimmjow opened the envelope hastily with Ggio at his side with a confused look on his face.
"Hey, what's that Grimm?"
The blue haired boy ignored his friend ran his fingers over the familiar handwriting. One minute it's in his hands the next its gone.
"H-Hey!"
Ggio turned the paper upside down and around as he looked at the letter.
"What the heck is this? Chinese? Indian?"
"It's Japanese! Now give it back ya ilíthios."
Grimmjow took it back and scowled at the yellow eyed boy. He walked over to his bed and sat down, reading what was written on the paper.
Dear Grimmjow,
I'm glad that you wrote to me. Nah I'm not mad at you. I wish I could have said bye to you the right way. I guess I'm lucky I'm not in your shoes, reading about you write words a hundred times made me laugh. I'm glad your mom is feeling better, tell your mom and dad I said hi. I knew about our dads still talking to each other. Nnoitra's kinda pissed at you about not telling him.
Everyone else is kind of sad about it. And I miss you two Grimm. I really did wish you didn't have to leave. I walked by your old house and it's so quiet around there now. I'm fine, as happy as ever. :)
Your pal Ichigo
Grimmjow giggled,yes he giggled, at the smiley face Ichigo drew at his last sentence. Ggio just looked at the blue eyed boy as if he grew another head, wondering what had made him giggle like a school girl.
0-0-0-0-0-0
A.N: So yeah school is comin' up and I wanted to up date this before the big September seven came. Cuz I'm a high school senior now and only God knows if I'll have time to update this later on especially since I'll be looking for a job as well. I hope you enjoyed this chapter of ALTOL.

Greek words:

Kátharma- Son of a bitch

O Theós gamóto- God damnit

Paidiá- Children

lígo ouranó mou- little blue sky

Fráoula- Strawberry

ilíthios- idiot
Converting /tmp/phpzrB6tX to /dev/stdout