Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Ishida and Ichigo: 18 themes of Love (or something like it) ❯ Pink ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Title: Pink
Author: Christina/AquaianGoddess
Rating: PG-16
Summary: Ichigo hates the color pink.
Warnings: Uh Ichigo's imagination, and bit of a potty mouth
Disclaimer: Sadly they're not mine, I just like to play with them, then return them only slightly rumpled and stained.
 
1) The color pink
 
Ichigo hated pink. It was not that he was a vain person by any means in refusing to wear it (Pink and orange? Uh, how about not), or that he was a "manly man" and "real men don't wear pink" (a vicious lie. Chad wore pink and Chad was as manly as they got, love for cute things aside), but it was because of Ishida that he hated the color pink. Ishida's lips were pink, and Ichigo always found his eyes would fall to them when the other boy spoke, and then Ichigo would imagine those lips around his cock, sucking and licking him (with a tongue that was also pink, the bastard) before Ichigo would get fed up and grab him by his hair and kiss him brainless. Then there were Ishida's nipples, which were also pink, that Ichigo always found himself staring at them when they were changing or showering for gym and they made Ichigo want to pin the skinnier boy against the wall in the shower room and lick and bite and suck on Ishida's nipples until Ishida was crying out and begging Ichigo to stop (or keep going). Ishida also had a pale pink blush sometimes, when he was flustered or embarrassed, that made Ichigo want to tackle Ishida to the ground and see if he could make him blush for a very different reason.
 
Ishida was why Ichigo hated the color pink.
 
Or, at least, Ichigo's fantasies about Ishida and his pinkness were why.
 
Fucking bastard Ishida and his pink lips and pink tongue and pink nipples that made Ichigo want to ravage him.
 
Stupid color pink.
 
Stupid Ishida.
 
~~~
 
Ishida liked the color pink. When used correctly, it could be a lovely accent color. So, to hear Kurosaki muttering about the evils of pink, it confused Ishida to no end, as Kurosaki would usually mutter about it after Ishida would catch him staring at him. Ishida hadn't noticed it at first, but he slowly realized that whenever he spoke to Kurosaki, the orange-haired boy's eyes would drop to Ishida's lips and stay fixed there, like a man who hadn't eaten in a month staring at a buffet table. Or when Ishida would lick his lips when they became dry, Kurosaki's eyes would track the movement, pupils dilating and nostrils flaring just a bit before Ichigo would tear his eyes away from Ishida's mouth. And when they were in the locker room together changing for gym, or heading towards the shower, Ishida would always blush faintly when he caught Ichigo staring at his chest and licking his lips, and whenever Ishida would blush, Ichigo's hands would clench at his sides, as though he were stopping himself from doing something.
 
Ishida didn't know what to make of it. Why was Kurosaki staring at him? Did he really hate Ishida that much? Granted, Ishida hated Ichigo too, but that was besides the point. He knew better than to bring that dispute into the school.
 
After over two weeks of the staring game, Ishida finally cornered Ichigo in the boys' bathroom in between classes and demanded an explanation as to why Ichigo was exuding such hostility towards him when he had done nothing to provoke such actions.
 
He wasn't expecting Ichigo to pin him against the wall and kiss him hungrily, biting and licking and sucking on his lips and tongue, hands tugging up Ishida's shirt to gently flick and pinch Ishida's nipples, and after Ichigo growled against Ishida's neck before biting down, Ishida found he didn't mind the attention.
 
It was when Ichigo pulled away from him; his face pulled into a terrified, almost horrified expression; and bolted from the bathroom that Ishida found himself growing annoyed.
 
Stupid Kurosaki.