Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Ishida and Ichigo: 18 themes of Love (or something like it) ❯ Proof That Gay Men Do Not Equal Straight Women ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

 
Title: Proof That Gay Men Do Not Equal Straight Women
Author: Christina/AquaianGoddess
Rating: PG-13
Summary: Ishida thinks Ichigo is acting like a girl, and Ichigo calls Ishida girly. Or something.
Warnings: Ichigo's potty mouth
Disclaimer: Sadly they're not mine, I just like to play with them, then return them only slightly rumpled and stained.
 
2) Opposite sex
 
Ishida thought that Kurosaki was acting like a woman, hiding from him like this after what had happened between them in the bathroom. Ishida could say from experience that being gay, or at least being attracted to men, did not turn a guy into a woman, so what was Kurosaki's problem?! Ishida scowled as he picked it apart in his brain. Granted, he'd normally never allow himself to be touched in such a way by a Shinigami, he found himself willing to make an exception for the orange-haired boy. He had always found Ichigo to be attractive (annoyingly so before they became what could loosely be defined as friends, and slightly endearingly so afterwards), and he figured they could form some sort of mutually beneficial relationship.
 
He just had to find Kurosaki first.
 
~~~
 
Ichigo was hiding on the roof to cool down. He was trying to wrap his head around the fact that he had pounced Ishida in the boys' bathroom of all places. He was trying very hard to make his erection go away as he took several deep breaths.
 
"There you are."
 
Ichigo spun away from the railing, gripping his chest. "Damn it, Ishida, don't do that!"
 
Ishida arched an eyebrow at him. "Do what?"
 
"Don't sneak up on me like that!" That's right, Ichigo. Act like nothing happened and you'll be alright.
 
"Why not? It's not my fault you're oblivious to spiritual energy."
 
"Because it's rude, you bastard!"
 
"And pouncing someone in the boy's bathroom with no explanation isn't?"
 
Okay, so much for the avoid it approach. "Look, it won't happen again, alright?"
 
"No."
 
Ichigo blinked. "Huh?"
 
"I've come to propose a deal, Kurosaki. Since you obviously have a... problem, that I seem to be able to solve, I should, er, solve it."
 
"...What?"
 
"In layman's terms, I'm asking if you want to be fuckbuddies."
 
Ichigo blinked. "...I always knew you were gay."
 
Ishida scowled. "Yes Kurosaki, I believe it's also quite obvious to everyone else in school as well. Yes or no, Kurosaki?"
 
"Why are you offering?" Ichigo asked, suspicious.
 
"Because it would be a mutually beneficial relationship, Kurosaki. No strings, just sex."
 
Ichigo nodded. "...Alright. We're just guys who fuck, right? None of that couple shit?"
 
"Oh, good lord no. The very idea of you and I trying to be romantic is laughable."
 
"It's good to know you're not as much of a girl as I thought you were, Ishida."
 
Ishida took off his glasses and cleaned them on his shirt. "Your kind words warm my heart, Kurosaki." He deadpanned, replacing his glasses.
 
The two stared at each other before Ichigo cleared his throat and shuffled his feet a bit. "We're late for class."
 
"Not really. I told our teacher that the librarian asked us to help her put away some books and we will be missing class today."
 
"Oh." More shuffling. "Wanna pick up where we left off?"
 
Ishida's smile was small, but obvious to Ichigo. "I thought you'd never ask, Kurosaki."
 
They never did make it back to class.