Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Ishida and Ichigo: 18 themes of Love (or something like it) ❯ Use a Condom or I'll Shoot You in the Eye ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Title: Use a Condom or I'll Shoot You in the Eye
Author: Christina/AquaianGoddess
Rating: PG
Summary: Ishida say to always practice safe sex
Warnings: Nothing really, just cuddles.
Disclaimer: Sadly they're not mine, I just like to play with them, then return them only slightly rumpled and stained.
 
3) Condoms
 
Ichigo peered up at Ishida, after they spent the better part of their afternoon making out on Ichigo's bed, as Ishida handed him a foil wrapper. "Hm?"
 
"If we're going to have sex, you have to use a condom."
 
Ichigo gave Ishida a flat look. "Really? I had no idea." Ichigo rolled his eyes. "If this is no-strings-just-sex, like you said, that means there may be a chance that while sleeping with each other, we may sleep with other people." Ichigo reached up to tug on a lock of Ishida's hair. "My dad's a doctor, he drilled this shit into my head when I was 13." Lucky for Ishida, he didn't know Ichigo meant that literally. "And you carry one around with you everywhere?"
 
"Hmph. Just making sure, Kurosaki."
 
"Yeah, yeah, less talking." Ichigo let his eyes close as Ishida ran his fingers through Ichigo's hair. "Mmmmm."
 
"You're very cuddle-y after you orgasm, aren't you?" Ishida mused.
 
Ichigo cracked an eye open and glared. "Yes, I am. Problem?"
 
Ishida hummed softly. "No."
 
They stayed like that on Ichigo's bed, shirtless and their pants open, until Rukia came in through the window and stared at them.