Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Ishida and Ichigo: 18 themes of Love (or something like it) ❯ Ichigo, the Aphrodisiac ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Title: Ichigo, the Aphrodisiac
Author: Christina/AquaianGoddess
Rating: PG-16
Summary: Rukia gives Ichigo some tips to woo his not-a-lady-love
Warnings: Rukia (yes, she gets her own warning). And Ichigo's potty mouth and sexual frustration.
Disclaimer: Sadly they're not mine, I just like to play with them, then return them only slightly rumpled and stained.
 
4) Strawberries
 
"You know Ichigo-"
 
"Rukia, I don't wanna hear it." He growled, glaring at his homework more than actually doing it. He hadn't actually gone all the way with Ishida yet, and just when it looked like Ishida was going to start round three, this bitch had to come home, sending Ishida away in an embarrassed flurry (though Ichigo did get a kiss goodbye, which made Rukia squeal), and Ichigo was still sore about it.
 
"I think you and Ishida make a cute couple."
 
"We're not a couple. It's a-" Ichigo paused, trying to remember what Ishida had referred to it earlier that day, "-a mutually beneficial relationship. We're fuckbuddies, Rukia. Nothing more. Not even fucking yet, no thanks to you." He hissed out the last bit, pencil snapping in half. He turned from her to look for a new pencil.
 
"Oh get over it, you big baby." Rukia scoffed, perched on the edge of his desk. "This gives you more time to plan your attack!"
 
Ichigo gave her an odd look. "...plan my attack?"
 
"Yeah! Your path of seduction!" Rukia punched the air to punctuate her point.
 
"You have been hanging out with Tatsuki too much." Ichigo returned his attention back to his homework.
 
"You know, Ichigo, in some cultures, strawberries are considered an aphrodisiac."
 
Ichigo put down his pencil and glared at her. "Rukia? Shut. Up."
 
Rukia merely cackled.
 
The next day, Ichigo snagged a package of strawberries on his way to Ishida's.