Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ Ishida and Ichigo: 18 themes of Love (or something like it) ❯ Flash ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Title: Flash
Author: Christina/AquaianGoddess
Rating: NC-17
Summary: Seven flashes of the growing relationship between Ishida and Ichigo.
Warnings: Yay smut! But first there's possessive!angst, and after there's some fudge, jealousy, anger, and sleepy playfulness and Ichigo's potty mouth sprinkled in along the way.
Disclaimer: Sadly they're not mine, I just like to play with them, then return them only slightly rumpled and stained.
 
7) Seven Deadly Sins
 
a) Greed
 
Ishida squeaked as he was slammed against the wall near the classroom the handicrafts club was meeting in. "Ah- Kurosaki?"
 
"You."
 
"Yes. Me. What is it?"
 
"You were supposed to meet me. An hour ago."
 
Ishida blinked. "Is it that late already?"
 
"Ishida-kun? Is some- oh! Hi Kurosaki-kun!" Orihime chirped, waving. "Something wrong?"
 
"Inoue-san, nothing is wrong. I promised Ichigo I'd help him with the math homework, but I lost track of time helping you with your dress." Ishida smiled sheepishly at her. "It's fine. You should head home before it gets too dark out."
 
Orihime smiled and nodded. "Thanks again for helping me with the measurements Ishida-kun. See you tomorrow Ishida-kun, Kurosaki-kun!" She waved at then as she trotted off, a waterfall of cloth bundled up in her arms.
 
Ichigo growled at Ishida. "Yeah. Later."
 
Ishida's smiled dropped as soon as Orihime was out of sight. "What is your problem, Kurosaki?!"
 
"You're fucking Inoue?" Ichigo hissed, pressing him harder into the wall. "Helping her with 'dress measurements', huh?"
 
"Kurosaki, stop it. You're hurting me!"
 
"What happened to you being gay?" Ichigo growled, "I thought you didn't like girls, Ishida."
 
"Will you let go of me?!"
 
"No. You're mine!"
 
Ishida blinked. "...Kurosaki, are you jealous? Of Inoue-san?"
 
Ichigo only glared at him.
 
"Kurosaki, it's not what you think." Ishida said, reaching up to wrap his hands around Ichigo's wrists. "I was the dummy for Inoue-san."
 
Ichigo's grip lessened. "What?"
 
Ishida blushed faintly. "I have, er, similar proportions to Arisawa-san... Inoue-san asked me to help her make a dress for her. Arisawa-san, I mean."
 
Ichigo gave Ishida a flat look. "You were wearing a dress?"
 
"And one of Arisawa-san's bras stuffed with tissue paper...err, over my clothes, of course!"
 
Ichigo choked back a snort. "You were wearing a dress? And girls under things?"
 
"Yes. And that's why I was so late to meet up with you!"
 
Ichigo held Ishida as he started chuckling.
 
"It's not that funny, Kurosaki." Ishida huffed.
 
"Mmm, it is. It's also kind of hot."
 
"It'll take a lot of work for you to get me into a dress, Kurosaki." Ishida warned.
 
"But you'd do it for Inoue for free?" Ichigo's voice was hard, all the laughter gone from it. "Are you sleeping with her behind my back?"
 
"No, you idiot! I'm not sleeping with anyone else but you right now."
 
"Not ever." Ichigo growled.
 
Ishida arched an eyebrow. "I do not belong to you, Kuro-"
 
"You're still mine! I won't share you like that!"
 
Both Ishida and Ichigo were stunned by his outburst. "Kurosaki?"
 
"I won't. You can't sleep with anyone else while you're with me."
 
"Kurosaki, you're being an idiot."
 
"Promise me, Ishida."
 
"...I promise." Ishida said, resting his forehead against Ichigo's. "I promise, okay? Calm down."
 
Ichigo just held him tightly, and buried his face in his neck.
 
'I won't let you go.'
 
b) Lust
 
"Ishida... Oh God, Ishida, yes!" Ichigo was panting, legs hooked over Ishida's shoulders as the Quincy boy's head bobbed, tongue flicking across the tip before taking Ichigo entirely into he's mouth again. Ichigo's toes were curling as he let his head fall back against the pillows, hips lifting off the bed and allowing an oil-slicked finger to find was it was looking for and slide inside him, making him gasp and writhe as it curled slightly. "Ishida-" A second finger joined the first, making Ichigo cry out as they scissor and curled, brushing against the one spot inside him that made him see stars. "Ishida, please... I'm gonna-!"
 
Ishida pulled his mouth off Ichigo's erection, pouring oil over his own erection and pumping himself with one and while continuing to stretch Ichigo with the other. "That's the first time I've ever heard you beg Kurosaki. I think I like it."
 
"I wasn't begging, you aaaaAHN! ~" Ichigo whole body arched as Ishida removed his fingers and slid inside Ichigo, not stopping until he was fully inside him.
 
"Oh Kurosaki, do you have any idea how good you feel?"
 
"Sh-shut up..."
 
"You're so hot and tight... God are you ever tight."
 
"Stop talking and fuck me, Ishida!" Ichigo demanded, hips rolling.
 
Ishida growled and kissed him hard, hips pulling back before slamming into Ichigo over and over again, trapping the orange-haired boy's erection in between their bodies.
 
Ichigo came first with a wordless cry, Ishida following soon after with a soft "Ichigo..."
 
c) Gluttony
 
"Kurosaki, that is just sinful." Ishida said, licking his lips. "Yuzu made this?"
 
"Mmmhmm." Ichigo hummed, holding up another piece of fudge to Ishida's lips. "She's a pretty good cook."
 
Ishida took the piece of fudge into his mouth with his tongue before sucking on Ichigo's fingertips to get the melted chocolate off them. He had originally asked Ichigo to feed him because he was almost done making a white lace doily for his end table, and hadn't wanted to get chocolate on his fingers and end up ruining it.
 
With the way he was sucking on Ichigo's fingers, it's needless to say he never actually got it finished.
 
d) Pride
 
Ichigo's face was tight with anger as he dressed Ishida's wounds.
 
"I was handling it." Ishida protested.
 
"Yeah. Badly. Why didn't you ask for help?"
 
"I didn't need your help! I have my pride-"
 
"Your pride will get you killed, Ishida!" Ichigo shouted, temper finally snapping. "Your Quincy pride is worth jack shit if you're dead, you fucking idiot!"
 
Ichigo dressed the rest of Ishida's wounds in silence.
 
e) Envy
 
"I'm soooo jealous."
 
"What? Why?"
 
"Look at them! They're so obviously sleeping together. I want a relationship like that."
 
"They're always fighting and yelling at each other, how can you say they're banging?"
 
"Look at the way he's walking!"
 
"She's right. You don't get that kind of limp from a fight!"
 
"You would know, wouldn't you?"
 
"And just what are you getting at, huh?!"
 
"You mean you guys didn't know?"
 
"Huh?"
 
"They've been together for a while now. I've seen them together a bunch of times."
 
"Really?!"
 
"Ahh, such a sweet and forbidden love~"
 
"I'm so jealous!"
 
f) Wrath
 
"You pompous-" WHACK! "-stupid-" WHACK! "-insecure-" WHACK! "-obsessive-" WHACK! "-IDIOT! " WHACKWHACKWHACK!
 
"Ow ow ow! Okay, Ishida I get it! Charging that Hollow head first was a very bad idea! Can you stop hitting me now, please?"
 
"NO!" WHAP! "I'm still angry with you!" WHAPWHAPWHAP!
 
"OW! You're just making them worse, you asshole!"
 
"You like me when I'm the asshole, prick!" THWACK!
 
"And you like it when I'm the prick, asshole! Now stop hitting me and get over here so I can kiss you!"
 
"FINE!"
 
"FINE!"
 
Rukia tipped over laughing, holding her sides as she failed to contain her hysterics as the two boys crashed together in a violent duel of teeth and tongues.
 
Of course, she eventually stopped laughing so she could enjoy the show, but they didn't get too much farther before Ichigo threw her and Kon out of the room.
 
g) Sloth
 
"Ichigo~"
 
"Mm?"
 
"Ichigo, wake up."
 
"Mm."
 
"It's time to wake up, Ichigo."
 
"Mmmmmm."
 
"Wake up, you lazy bastard, I'm horny!"
 
Ichigo cracked open one amused eye. "Well then, that's a different story, now isn't it?"
 
Ishida scowled. "You are such a jerk, Kurosaki."
 
"You love it."
 
"Shut up and fuck me."
 
"As you wish..."